PDA

View Full Version : Pat Forde?

Dawgbite
01-31-2016, 10:50 AM
Will we see another article drop on Monday or Tuesday? Was Friday's article just the tip of the iceberg and he going to play it out over the coming weeks. If he knows exactly how many violations are listed, you gotta think he know specifically what the violations are. :confused: I think he knows more than he said.

RougeDawg
01-31-2016, 03:15 PM
Will we see another article drop on Monday or Tuesday? Was Friday's article just the tip of the iceberg and he going to play it out over the coming weeks. If he knows exactly how many violations are listed, you gotta think he know specifically what the violations are. :confused: I think he knows more than he said.

He definitely knows more than he released. This is how he pays the bills so he's not going to reveal everything up front. That's what should concern the black Bearsharts the most. They'd only just felt the "tip" at this point with full ramming coming at any moment.

DancingRabbit
01-31-2016, 03:24 PM
The way OM fans are cussing him on twitter he's going to enjoy twisting the knife in them.

Dawg496
01-31-2016, 03:30 PM
This was my thought. The best way to play this would be to leak it in installments.

Additionally from a perspective of hurting OM the most, the nefarious source might drop the little morsel on Friday as they did and let Ole Miss concentrate on covering up just that on their big weekend and drop the heat on Monday when the dead proud starts to make the recruits question what they were told over the weekend and hence their relationship with UNM.

#conspiracy

Dawgowar
01-31-2016, 03:34 PM
Yahoo as an entity is having problems, Forde can help he and his employer's cause but grinding on this story.

TSUN - welcome to the same crockpot you tossed us in. It'll be cooking you on the low and slow setting for a while.

BorneDawg
01-31-2016, 03:36 PM
I so hope this is what happens!496

RougeDawg
01-31-2016, 03:39 PM
This was my thought. The best way to play this would be to leak it in installments.

Additionally from a perspective of hurting OM the most, the nefarious source might drop the little morsel on Friday as they did and let Ole Miss concentrate on covering up just that on their big weekend and drop the heat on Monday when the dead proud starts to make the recruits question what they were told over the weekend and hence their relationship with UNM.

#conspiracy

Seems logical. It's the way i would do it. But I'd personally mail a copy of what i knew to each and every recruit.

I seriously hope Pat has hired security for himself and family. He's not ruffling the feathers of a stable fan base. The majority of the OM faithful make Harvey Updyke look like a Sunday school teacher. As elaborate and extravagant as three recruit to sniff 10 wins, I would put nothing past them in trying to continue their recent run of breaking the bank to watch from home every first weekend in December.

MrKotter
01-31-2016, 03:46 PM
Seems logical. It's the way i would do it. But I'd personally mail a copy of what i knew to each and every recruit.

I seriously hope Pat has hired security for himself and family. He's not ruffling the feathers of a stable fan base. The majority of the OM faithful make Harvey Updyke look like a Sunday school teacher. As elaborate and extravagant as three recruit to sniff 10 wins, I would put nothing past them in trying to continue their recent run of breaking the bank to watch from home every first weekend in December.

Those pussies throw shoes when the get upset. Forde has nothing to worry about

Dawg496
01-31-2016, 03:48 PM
By the way, someone on SPS is claiming the second letter is being delivered to UNM this week. Not sure how anyone would know that, but it could be that the story about the second letter is being released.

PassInterference
01-31-2016, 03:54 PM
I find it hilarious that ED broke the news. C34 called his shot with the number 30.

All the more funny after the LOLatC34 letter.

EAVdog
01-31-2016, 03:55 PM
We need an ATPB type thread from SECrant stickied to the top of this board. It would be good to inform everyone of the totality of these infractions, going all the way back to Jerrell Powe, THE ACT Administrator in Waynesboro, through to David Saunders at ULL. Even throw in Jovon Robinsons' connection to Waynesboro. If you go all the way back it connects Freeze from his first stint. I've seen most of it but not all in one place. I wonder if we could add in everything for easy spreading of information, Mods?