PDA

View Full Version : Chadd Scott says

shannondawg
01-31-2016, 09:56 AM
That ole miss is actually glad the noi came out and it proves that hugh freeze runs a clean program.

I saw the article on my Facebook page posted by my buddy, don't know how to link it.

I personally think that to be akin of glad I found out I had cancer.

Coach34
01-31-2016, 10:00 AM
It was posted here yesterday. Wyatt had a hilarious tweet in response. An NOA that none of these guys have seen is being lauded as a good thing for OM- I've seen it all now

messageboardsuperhero
01-31-2016, 10:18 AM
@Couchhughfreeze: Somebody backed into my car today but it's really a good thing it happened now because I've been waiting on it for a long time.

djaymsu5
01-31-2016, 10:21 AM
Did y'all see that article on Facebook saying state was being investigated for recruiting? Wtf that has to be an Ole Miss troll. I haven't actually looked at the article. A friend of mine sent me the picture of the title page.

messageboardsuperhero
01-31-2016, 10:27 AM
This flip flopping is what's so funny to me. Not three months ago it was "LOL, there is no investigation- it's an elitedawg crootin conspiracy made up by obsessed bulldogs." Now it's suddenly "we've known about this for years. It's nothing and we're actually glad this is finally coming out- good news all around and we #wontheday today."

Has there been one acknowledgment from the CL or UM pay sites that they were completely wrong about this for years? Either they were dead wrong about everything the entire time or the entire fanbase was part of a concerted effort to hide the investigation. Neither would surprise me in the least.

djaymsu5
01-31-2016, 10:36 AM
I see now someone has posted an old article from 2012 regarding Will Redmond recruiting violations trying to make it look like we are currently being investigated. The Ole Miss trolls are on full go mode this morning.