PDA

View Full Version : I'm a good bulldog, but I think some of you have gone overboard on your expectations

RC3
01-30-2016, 06:37 PM
On what's going to happen to ole miss through all of this. I would love to see the death penalty as much as any of you but I'm afraid the ones who have convinced themselves that they are going to have to vacate wins, lose dozens of scholarships, bowl Bans, etc are setting themselves up for a huge letdown. Do I think it a bigger deal than what the ole miss mouthpieces are spewing right now? Absolutely. Do I think they are going to be severely sanctioned? Probably not. I'll be as happy as any of you if that happens but I'm not setting my expectations high. Regardless, we need to worry about MSU. And our own shortcomings. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we somehow pull a miracle off this week on NSD but if we don't close strong we need to take a long hard look at ourselves, regardless of what the Bears are doing. We just won 10 and 9 games and we are in the 30s-40s in recruiting!? Come on man

Coach34
01-30-2016, 06:40 PM
We'll discuss this on Signing Day- nobody knows exactly whats going to happen yet until Wednesday