PDA

View Full Version : My source says

gravedigger
01-30-2016, 02:20 PM
That like someone already mentioned, the track violations are actually football related. Cash went through the track team and some was skimmed for them but went to the football players.

Ncaa knows this. 2nd NOA is going to leave a mark on that program.

Know its old news, but it came from someone who has given me great info over the years and its nice to see it verified

RIdog
01-30-2016, 02:23 PM
Huh ? ? ? I don't get this - why not just give the $$$$$ to the players directly , cut out the middle man , AND less people know what's going on . IF true the Bearsharks are more stupid than i suspected .

gravedigger
01-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Huh ? ? ? I don't get this - why not just give the $$$$$ to the players directly , cut out the middle man , AND less people know what's going on . IF true the Bearsharks are more stupid than i suspected .

Its an effort to deflect attention away from its intended source.

Bo Wallace knew this was coming a couple years ago when he was telling friends at east miss jc that there was no way they wouldnt get caught eventually.

RIdog
01-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Allright , if you say so - guess i just think a little different , if i wanted to give a kid $$$$$$ i would just stuff it in a maro oops , a red duffle bag and hand it to him and no one but me and him would be the wiser . :)

chainedup_Dawg
01-30-2016, 02:45 PM
Actually it's pretty smart. Funneling the money through the track team allows them to take heat off the football team. Their hope is to hide the transaction through track and if track gets hit with sanctions, who gives a shit!

BeardoMSU
01-30-2016, 02:50 PM
allows them to take heat off the football team

Its just like season 1 of the Sopranos, when Tony made Junior the "boss", but in reality he was running the capos behind his back. Junior was put in place to act as the lightning rod, and it worked.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 04:18 PM

What this does is to try and disassociate a booster away from these recruiting tatics in the football program, because the booster did not give money directly to a football player or recruit. So if they have to testify, no they did not give money to x player or recruit. Give the money to a trusted member of the track team, and give that person some of the money, and let them carry out the dirty work.

Indndawg
01-30-2016, 04:45 PM
That like someone already mentioned, the track violations are actually football related. Cash went through the track team and some was skimmed for them but went to the football players.

Ncaa knows this. 2nd NOA is going to leave a mark on that program.

Know its old news, but it came from someone who has given me great info over the years and its nice to see it verified

UNM, I mean hurt them bad.

I can't see this ending good for those goons, just so Uncle Buck is filleted and skewered

Liverpooldawg
01-30-2016, 06:11 PM
That basically says, far from lack of institutional control, it was actually institutional control of a blatent attempt to deceive the NCAA and to attempt to knowingly cover up violations. That's almost SMU level stuff.