PDA

View Full Version : Conflicting information

MaroonFlounder
01-30-2016, 11:47 AM
Why are some reports that say it is 5 violations in football and they involve the current staff. Then there are reports that say everything is before Freeze was hired. Which is correct? And what is the breakdown of academic to improper money benefits. Is is one or the other...or both?

Statefan
01-30-2016, 12:02 PM
My assumptions:

Literally no one knows what the actual violations are except Ole Miss. They are doing everything they can to save this recruiting class, including telling national media that it is only a few violations and not pertaining to the current staff. I mean I don't think anyone is expecting them to say "yep, they got us and it's pretty bad!" on the eve of NSD.

I definitely don't trust any report that cites "sources from Ole Miss" since they have been lying about this from day 1 in the first place. That's not going to change now. But I have a feeling they don't just cheat in track and WBB and then play clean in FB -- that clearly doesn't make any sense.

When this NOA comes out in ~90 days, I imagine it will include the Saunders stuff. If it has the Tunsil stuff included, I am not sure there is a second letter or investigation. If it does not include the Tunsil stuff -- they are in trouble ha

starkvegasdawg
01-30-2016, 12:06 PM
All the sources downplaying this have bear ties. That's all you need to know.

AlmostPositive
01-30-2016, 12:06 PM
Easy answer: Ole Miss is lying.