PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-30-2016, 11:21 AM
I've read that the NCAA has concluded one investigation and is now working on a second separate investigation. Is that correct? Was that definitely confirmed or is that rumor?

I'm assuming that the first investigation involved the items prior to Freeze's tenure; the WBB, track, and older football discrepancies. The new investigation involves Tunsil and whatever new information that came to light while looking into prior stuff.

Am I on the right track with this?

AlmostPositive
01-30-2016, 11:37 AM
That is what the New York Times is saying their source says. At this point I would believe exactly nothing from anyone connected to Ole Miss in any way. They have proven beyond any doubt that they are willing to lie.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 12:25 PM
I've read that the NCAA has concluded one investigation and is now working on a second separate investigation. Is that correct? Was that definitely confirmed or is that rumor?

I'm assuming that the first investigation involved the items prior to Freeze's tenure; the WBB, track, and older football discrepancies. The new investigation involves Tunsil and whatever new information that came to light while looking into prior stuff.

Am I on the right track with this?

A poster on BamaOnLine said that if there was not any academic fraud violations in this NOA, that there definitely would be in the 2nd NOA. From all accounts, his source has been spot on so far.