PDA

View Full Version : PSA

Dawgology
01-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Facebook is a gold mine for trolling opportunities this morning. I've never been a troller but damn it's fun this morning. The smallest thing is setting them off. It's glorious. Get thee unto Facebook, brethren, and stir up hail.

Op4isabitch
01-30-2016, 11:05 AM
Where are you looking, I only have a couple of Ole Miss friends and they aren't posting anything. Got any suggestions?

Coackjek
01-30-2016, 11:13 AM
I'm still laughing at the "what you need to know" and "facts about allegations" post. I started seeing minutes after the story broke. And it's mostly 18-26 year olds. The older ones are in a bit of a holding pattern

Dawgology
01-30-2016, 11:20 AM
Where are you looking, I only have a couple of Ole Miss friends and they aren't posting anything. Got any suggestions?

Go into the SDS article comments section as well as several other sports Facebook pages. I have some friends that are a little more vocal so I'm having some fun this morning. Also, hit up the clarion ledger comments section on their article. Prime hunting ground there

coastratdog
01-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Glad I have very few UM friends and less on FB. Plan on keeping it that way.

War Machine Dawg
01-30-2016, 11:52 AM
Had one of them reply to my post of the Yahoo article: "Hate for another school. I can't understand it." They're such ****ing hypocrites.