PDA

View Full Version : There will be a concerted effort....

Westdawg
01-30-2016, 10:55 AM
On Monday/Tuesday by the Ole Miss Admin to mitigate the public damage of the Forde scoop. Their media peeps are already in spin cycle, but they - admin - will say everything short of "current football staff is not guilty of any wrongdoing"

Hunkaburningdawg
01-30-2016, 11:09 AM
Yes, I was wondering what's the next move in the Plantation Playbook. Probably to spin the "technicality" card and secondary violations. Then do a "good news" story like Feeeze baptizing someone or the team visiting cancer patients. Then I predict a "pray for Ole Miss" effort, "us against the big bad NCAA".

RC3
01-30-2016, 11:10 AM
The news of all the commitments they pick up this weekend is gonna be enough to make them feel ok. I've already got one claiming AJ Commited to them last night

jumbo
01-30-2016, 11:15 AM
AJ Brown is not going to OM

Coach007
01-30-2016, 11:41 AM
That's already done, and as you can see.... it's working

JoseBrown
01-30-2016, 11:51 AM
"Some of the allegations regarding the football program date back to previous coach Houston Nutt, but others involve current coach Hugh Freeze's tenure, a person familiar with the investigation told The Associated Press on Friday.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. The person said the Ole Miss football program has already taken some steps — like reducing recruiting official visits — to try to mitigate any punishment from the NCAA."

Don't forget others have sources too, as written by David Brandt here for the AP. So there will be more to be leaked I have no doubt. Maybe waiting for a certain press statement to be released of some type. But those talking will continue to do so I would imagine.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/ap-source-ole-miss-aware-ncaa-notice-allegations