PDA

View Full Version : Sallee and Chris Childers on bleacher report on Sirius:

Jacksondevildog
01-30-2016, 10:09 AM
Ole Miss is running a clean program and nothing will come of this. They are basically performing fellatio on them this morning. I think Childers used to work for rebelgrove.com.

Unreal.

Taog Redloh
01-30-2016, 10:13 AM
I always liked Chris Childers, especially for his baseball segments. I don't think he's an Ole Miss guy, he's actually a Vanderbilt fan I think. Probably paid off by the spin masters though.

Coursesuper
01-30-2016, 10:16 AM
Has Sallee ever been right about anything?

C222
01-30-2016, 10:19 AM
Why are all these media guys coming to their defense? Finebaum, Feldman, Aschcoff, Sallee, Wyatt, Barton Simmons..

Only one I've heard say this is huge news is Clay Travis.

Pinto
01-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Any reporter proven wrong about all this should have to turn in their keyboard.

Jack Lambert
Only a few people out side of Ole Miss knows whats in the letter and if it wasn't all that damaging to them and their football recruiting class that letter would be open to the media and everyone to see it. Seems to me with the behavior of Ole Miss and the letter they are very worried about what the NCAA found.

Op4isabitch
It's simple, if Ole Miss is willing to pay players as much as they have, don't you find it plausible that they pay Media members to blow them on TV and Radio?

Heck that would be far easier and less detrimental to the program, if I was a dirty AD like Bjork that's where I'd start.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Why are all these media guys coming to their defense? Finebaum, Feldman, Aschcoff, Sallee, Wyatt, Barton Simmons..

Some Alabama people, concerning Finebaum, said he did exactly what his lawyer friends in Birmingham wanted him to do. I can't verify this , but it does make sense, when you connect the dots.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Ole Miss is running a clean program and nothing will come of this. They are basically performing fellatio on them this morning. I think Childers used to work for rebelgrove.com.

Unreal.

That's pathetic. THey had better look at the pre-Vaught years to find that.

RezDawg
01-30-2016, 10:38 AM
So, that's kind of a red flag.
Some Alabama people, concerning Finebaum, said he did exactly what his lawyer friends in Birmingham wanted him to do. I can't verify this , but it does make sense, when you connect the dots.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 10:47 AM
Only a few people out side of Ole Miss knows whats in the letter and if it wasn't all that damaging to them and their football recruiting class that letter would be open to the media and everyone to see it. Seems to me with the behavior of Ole Miss and the letter they are very worried about what the NCAA found.

THIS and There is more talk spreading about that second letter coming that will have the more recent academic fraud violations (Freeze time) in it and this is coming from another SEC fanbase.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 10:49 AM
Any reporter proven wrong about all this should have to turn in their keyboard.

Should, but won't.

mic
01-30-2016, 10:56 AM

Look at the names you listed..
You answered your own questions...

Pollodawg
01-30-2016, 11:14 AM
What I don't understand is why are these same people who were willing to give State the electric chair over Redmond going out of their way to defend Ole Miss?

truevaluedawg
01-30-2016, 12:49 PM
My Dad asked Dudy Noble once at an alumni function back in the fifties why Ole Miss got so much more press than MSU did in the Memphis newspapers? Dudy responded "It's because of those big fat geese they give em at Christmas." The culture has not changed.

SDDawg
01-30-2016, 01:17 PM
Has Sallee ever been right about anything?

He predicted Bama to win the SEC and brags about it. Way out on a limb there too. **

DancingRabbit
01-30-2016, 01:42 PM
He predicted Bama to win the SEC and brags about it. Way out on a limb there too. **

And he predicted Auburn 2nd and State last in the SECW

SDDawg
01-30-2016, 02:17 PM
And he predicted Auburn 2nd and State last in the SECW

He's a genius, clearly. Probably loves texting Freeze for inside info too. They'll have a sleepover to celebrate after NSD. **