PDA

View Full Version : I love all the spin- I ****ing love it!!!

Coach34
01-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Just 24 hours ago:

Durrrr- no investigation....durrrr Elitedawg Conspiracy....durrrrr C34 doesn't know shit....

Today?

Durrrr- we've known about all this and it's just girls basketball. Durrrr- well it's some football but not Freezus. Durrrr- well, it's partly Freezus but not much. Durrrrr

AlmostPositive
01-30-2016, 09:57 AM
It must pain the Bearsharts to have to acknowledge EliteDawgs being on the mark despite all their denial. A nice little extra insult to mull over while they wait for the real injury.

Behrdawg
01-30-2016, 10:09 AM
C, you know how the Bear machine works. I wish everyone else would understand, too. They are "masters" at controlling "the message". Whether it be thru their contacts in the media (CL, Bleacher Report, Shep Smith, etc) or by way of controlling the interwebs and social media- they will always be experts at deception. That's what attorneys and pompous asses do. That's why we need to continue to hammer this situation and not let up.

Taog Redloh
01-30-2016, 10:12 AM
C, you know how the Bear machine works. I wish everyone else would understand, too. They are "masters" at controlling "the message". Whether it be thru their contacts in the media (CL, Bleacher Report, Shep Smith, etc) or by way of controlling the interwebs and social media- they will always be experts at deception. That's what attorneys and pompous asses do. That's why we need to continue to hammer this situation and not let up.
^^ What this guy said

Jack Lambert
01-30-2016, 10:18 AM
I just pissed some Ole Miss dude off at Kroger. I bet they stop wearing their gear for a while.

mic
01-30-2016, 10:49 AM
So who will narrate the ESPN 30 for 30...???

Csdog
01-30-2016, 10:53 AM
The NCAA investigation in to major violations in football recruiting continues. This is not the conclusion

Goat from MSU
01-30-2016, 12:31 PM
I just pissed some Ole Miss dude off at Kroger. I bet they stop wearing their gear for a while. What really will piss them off is telling them ,they are going to jail or as I put it the doghouse.

Reason2succeed
01-30-2016, 01:23 PM
So who will narrate the ESPN 30 for 30...???

"Blindsided: The Story of How a Message Board Took Down the OM Football Program" hosted by Aschoff

RichardHarrow
01-30-2016, 01:35 PM
"Blindsided: The Story of How a Message Board Took Down the OM Football Program" hosted by Aschoff

Closed captioning funded in part by the Tee Shepard foundation ***

JoseBrown
01-30-2016, 01:41 PM
Closed captioning funded in part by the Tee Shepard foundation ***

There must be an animated version for Jerrel Powe..

SDDawg
01-30-2016, 02:09 PM
Here's what I love: that catfish guy tweeting about this non-stop. I don't follow him but I've seen others retweeting him for weeks about how there is nothing to see, the investigation was all over, it was only Saunders, MSU might be implicated, yada yada. He's probably a nobody that doesn't actually have any real information outside of the Spirit board, but the idea that he was the catfish and now he's one of their "flagship" defenders is so awesome to me!

MSUDawg99
01-30-2016, 02:39 PM
Here's what I love: that catfish guy tweeting about this non-stop. I don't follow him but I've seen others retweeting him for weeks about how there is nothing to see, the investigation was all over, it was only Saunders, MSU might be implicated, yada yada. He's probably a nobody that doesn't actually have any real information outside of the Spirit board, but the idea that he was the catfish and now he's one of their "flagship" defenders is so awesome to me!

The catfish was a female. She's still on Twitter I believe but under a new profile obvs. SissyMissy or something? But who is the guy you're talkin about? Curious if he's one who claimed to know the catfish in real life.

SDDawg
01-30-2016, 02:46 PM
The catfish was a female. She's still on Twitter I believe but under a new profile obvs. SissyMissy or something? But who is the guy you're talkin about? Curious if he's one who claimed to know the catfish in real life.

One of the MIRS guys, Acey something. Apparently he was one of the people saying he'd met the catfish, I still think MIRS orchestrated that whole thing. Just my 2 cents.

MSUDawg99
01-30-2016, 02:50 PM
One of the MIRS guys, Acey something. Apparently he was one of the people saying he'd met the catfish, I still think MIRS orchestrated that whole thing. Just my 2 cents.

Acey Roberts. Yeah I think Acey & Carbophat Matt Faulkner knew more than they were letting on. But the chick behind the Twitter acct was a female. Was surprised to find that out. I thought maybe it was a husband & wife but Steve didn't think so when he busted the story. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Acey is a douche & a homer.And I'm not surprised he's defending it all. That's the "Ole Piss way"

HailState39110
01-30-2016, 03:02 PM

Cast:
Woody Haralson as Hugh Freeze
Cuba Gooding Jr as Laremy Tunsil's Dad
Craig T Nelson as David Saunders
Sandra Bullock as Leah Ann Touhy
John Favreau as Billy Jo Cannon
Triple H as Ross Bjork