PDA

View Full Version : So I want to pose a question.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-30-2016, 08:43 AM
Ok so after getting 35 phone calls, 100 text messages, and I don't like how many PMs, I have come to the conclusion that the prevailing assumption is that a kid from Starkville, Columbus, West Point, or Noxubee(this one blows my mind cause since Omarr ole miss has dominated that school) that said kid should commit to MSU and if he doesn't our staff is a failure.

So, when I ask why I always get the same answer. You don't see Ole Miss missing out on Lafayette and Oxford kids.

Ok so here is the question. Who is the last player from Oxford of Lafayette that went across town and made a huge impact on their program? Name one. Don't use google. Just throw me out a name.

Seriously Gabe Myles has had a better career then any of those kids at this point.

And just for shits and giggles. Name the best player to come out of Lafayette County (sorry Terrence and Davjd that includes DK and Eli) in the last 20 years? Give up? Justin Woodall. I bet Tusk knows where he played his college ball

GreenheadDawg
01-30-2016, 08:47 AM
I'm guessing we should be prepared for bad news by the sound of this post

I seen it dawg
01-30-2016, 08:48 AM
Naw Mullen knows what's up

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-30-2016, 08:49 AM
Not at all. Your missing the point. I am a thinker. It's what I do. If your gonna throw an argument like that at me I want you to be able to back it up.

Coursesuper
01-30-2016, 09:48 AM
Well, it's not as simple as that. We had the upper hand on the starkville guys and West Point, we knew that noxubee county was going to be a battle. Hevesy was the primary guy covering the area. He went to see the starkville guys exactly twice spent most of his time at SA where his kids are. He was pulled off the SHS guys and Billy G was put in to try to save it. He was pulled out of Noxubee county and Hughes and Turner were put in. It's been a mess do to laziness and being an ass.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-30-2016, 09:51 AM
Still didn't answer my question. This isn't a question as to who did what and who should have done what. Not even a question about MSU really. I am asking if your gonna tell me that ole miss Never evvvvvvvvvveerrrr misses on a Lafayette county kid, then tell me one that made an impact like AJ is supposed to make for us.

Coursesuper
01-30-2016, 09:56 AM
I can't really think of a kid from that area other than SP guys like Deshea that left. Oxford and layette football were God awful for a long time. Long ago when I was at SHS, Oxford was always marked as a W. Even in our down years.