PDA

View Full Version : Evidently, we are to blame

TippahDawg
01-30-2016, 01:00 AM
According to my big om family members & some people on Facebook that we are to blame for the leak to Yahoo Sports & it was perfect timing to destroy their "recruiting efforts." I have been waiting on this shit since 2011. I've been arguing with these Fredo fans all night & they just don't comprehend the severity of the situation. They all act like they've gotten alert from CHF to act like this is bull. I'm enjoying this melt & I can't wait until the NOA & all the details come out. What I told them, "Cheaters need to get caught." They won't talk to me anymore.

*I'm going to hang up & listen.*

BayouDawg
01-30-2016, 01:04 AM
When the hammer does come they'll be spewing crap like its only because Saban couldnt beat hugh so he whined to the NCAA because UNM was taking over the SEC

DancingRabbit
01-30-2016, 01:10 AM
The Bears leaked it themselves. Friday is the best day to bury something in the news, and they've got all weekend to "make things right" with the recruits.

If it leaked from elsewhere on Monday they would have no chance to recover.

**?

Schultzy
01-30-2016, 08:31 AM
The Bears leaked it themselves. Friday is the best day to bury something in the news, and they've got all weekend to "make things right" with the recruits.

If it leaked from elsewhere on Monday they would have no chance to recover.

**?
Exactly. Releasing bad news on Friday at the White House has a phrase for it, it's called "taking it out with the trash." And Rabbit's assertion that it's their only chance to control the message with this current class is spot on.

I seen it dawg
01-30-2016, 08:47 AM
Which is why we need to help them keep that message going.

Schultzy
01-30-2016, 08:56 AM
Which is why we need to help them keep that message going.

Yeah, Yahoo, NY Times, the Memphis tv stations are on this now so the whole Friday leak thing ain't gonna work.

QuadrupleOption
01-30-2016, 09:15 AM
Yeah, Yahoo, NY Times, the Memphis tv stations are on this now so the whole Friday leak thing ain't gonna work.

Yeah that method worked fine before the internet gained as much power as it has. But there is no news cycle now - once it's out on a major site, it's out for good. Look at how much traction one piece on Yahoo, posted on Friday, has gained already. It's up, and will continue to be there until the site comes down. It's not one report read to you on TV that is then never mentioned again.

miketice
01-30-2016, 09:47 AM
I hope we leaked it. Means we have had enough

Dawgology
01-30-2016, 10:08 AM
I hope we are! **** em all