PDA

View Full Version : Kimcheech now being mentioned with Tunsil

Mjoelner34
01-30-2016, 12:52 AM
http://www.localmemphis.com/news/local-news/ole-miss-facing-charges-of-rules-violations-in-three-sports

eta: Its at the end of the video and not in the written text.

BayouDawg
01-30-2016, 01:19 AM
This just keeps better and better!! I was worried that when it was initially leaked it would be like a bottle rocket with an initial excitement and then "zap" over. But it's been more of a Diesel engine and it's just now warming up!!

CadaverDawg
01-30-2016, 01:25 AM
I'm hearing that this "new" investigation could get very ugly. Many many players involved & some pretty serious allegations. If what I was told is true....get your popcorn ready, but also be prepared to be disgusted at what those pieces of shit have been doing up there.

Seems that this is FAR from over.

cheewgumm
01-30-2016, 01:27 AM
I'm confused by all the investigations going on.

Can we have an itemized list?

Cadaver, who r U hearing from? Good source?

SDDawg
01-30-2016, 01:30 AM
I'm hearing that this "new" investigation could get very ugly. Many many players involved & some pretty serious allegations. If what I was told is true....get your popcorn ready, but also be prepared to be disgusted at what those pieces of shit have been doing up there.

:cool:

CadaverDawg
01-30-2016, 01:30 AM
I'm confused by all the investigations going on.

Can we have an itemized list?

Cadaver, who r U hearing from? Good source?

I feel like he's a good source. Been right a lot lately.

There are/were two investigations....

#1) The investigation that is completed & was reported about today. (30 violations, Football..Track...Women's Hoops)

#2) The investigation that started with Tunsil and is still ongoing. This investigation was mentioned in the reports today, but has not concluded. This is the one I'm referring to. (Football ONLY)

cheewgumm
01-30-2016, 01:32 AM
Got it, thanks.

BayouDawg
01-30-2016, 01:38 AM

#1) The investigation that is completed & was reported about today. (30 violations, Football..Track...Women's Hoops)

#2) The investigation that started with Tunsil and is still ongoing. This investigation was mentioned in the reports today, but has not concluded. This is the one I'm referring to. (Football ONLY)

So let's say unm gets hit pretty hard with investigation #1. Like a 1 or 2 year post season ban and loss of schollys over 4 or 5 years. Then let's say #2 is wrapped up this time next year or the next and the infractions are even worse than #1. Do they stack another post season ban and even more schollys? I've never seen a multi-dimensional investigation like this. It's gonna be very entertaining to say the least

cheewgumm
01-30-2016, 01:42 AM
Agree, and it seems odd tony just wait until there is one big final finding, then release that.

klong-dog
01-30-2016, 02:34 AM

But do the croots know????? I want the croots to know all of this shit, damnit. I want it to effect this class!!!!

MarketingBully
01-30-2016, 02:46 AM
But do the croots know????? I want the croots to know all of this shit, damnit. I want it to effect this class!!!!

Unfortunately, I don't think it will. Now if this had leaked at the beginning of January or even in December, I think it would have a huge impact. But then again, these kids are playing Russian Roulette with their college experience if they sign with them. So who knows.

BayouDawg
01-30-2016, 02:55 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think it will. Now if this had leaked at the beginning of January or even in December, I think it would have a huge impact. But then again, these kids are playing Russian Roulette with their college experience if they sign with them. So who knows.

Oh well, let the Bearsharts have this one last hoorah. It'll just make the meltdown that much more epic when the kids transfer

fader2103
01-30-2016, 08:51 AM
What would be awesome is after the 2nd investigation. No TV games for 2 years.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-30-2016, 08:53 AM
I don't know that we could go two years not seeing Freeze throw his players under the bus at the end of a loss cause "dang it for the love of Jesus and soft chewable knotty pine, I had a good game plan"

Martianlander
01-30-2016, 09:17 AM
Media is starting to pick up on this. Even Parish Alford in this morning's Daily tsun Journal had a surprisingly fact based article about it without putting a lot of opinion in. Of course the cl is still defending unm.

Reason2succeed
01-30-2016, 09:25 AM
Did ya'll hear Gil Tyree? When he first starts talking he called them Old Myth. Hahahaha!

Liverpooldawg
01-30-2016, 09:40 AM

Are we talking Grant and Sherman level carnage here? Look away Dixieland.

deltadawg99
01-30-2016, 09:43 AM
So the second investigation will be done in 2020?

Bdawg
01-30-2016, 09:44 AM
Oh well, let the Bearsharts have this one last hoorah. It'll just make the meltdown that much more epic when the kids transfer
Didn't the NCAA let freshman signees at PSU transfer if they wanted without having to sit out a year? Maybe they will let the bear signees do the same in this investigation or the next

Original48
01-30-2016, 09:50 AM
Did ya'll hear Gil Tyree? When he first starts talking he called them Old Myth. Hahahaha!
Hahaha yeah I caught that.

Original48
01-30-2016, 09:52 AM
I'm not sure this happens anymore. And if it does, kind of unfair to the teams they're playing.

I seen it dawg
01-30-2016, 09:53 AM

**** that I want hem hit with Uscw penalties and have to be on tv. I want to watch that shit.