PDA

View Full Version : Here Is What I Don't Get

Spiderman
01-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Reb fan says nothing to see here... this was all under Nutt.

Ok, fine.

We knew you were cheating then. But you laughed and laughed and said poor Dawgs... just mad nobody wants to go there.

Now you admit it.

Ok, we say you are cheating now. And you laugh and laugh it off.

Say Freeze leaves next year and you hire Bobby Joe Fuzznuts as your next coach and get a letter in 4 years.

I guess we will have to hear that, "Oh, that was under Freeze, we are not cheating now."

Fuk You, Reb. What Horseshat.

And the best thing all day was McCready saying Nutt didn't even want to hire Saunders. When Saunders sued Ole Miss because Boone wouldn't give him the job that Nutt was demanding he be given.

They can't keep up with the bullshat. Damage control running in 100 different directions

Homedawg
01-29-2016, 09:37 PM
Reb fan says nothing to see here... this was all under Nutt.

Ok, fine.

We knew you were cheating then. But you laughed and laughed and said poor Dawgs... just mad nobody wants to go there.

Now you admit it.

Ok, we say you are cheating now. And you laugh and laugh it off.

Say Freeze leaves next year and you hire Bobby Joe Fuzznuts as your next coach and get a letter in 4 years.

I guess we will have to hear that, "Oh, that was under Freeze, we are not cheating now."

Fuk You, Reb. What Horseshat.

And the best thing all day was McCready saying Nutt didn't even want to hire Saunders. When Saunders sued Ole Miss because Boone wouldn't give him the job that Nutt was demanding he be given.

They can't keep up with the bullshat. Damage control running in 100 different directions

It's amazing, they hired a guy that nobody wanted. Literally, nobody....amazing...

Reason2succeed
01-29-2016, 09:41 PM
Exactly. Remember when OM was going to hire Gruden as their next coach. Then word came out that it was some dude named Freeze from Arkansas State. Their fanbase was going ballistic. Forward Rebel and everything. Little did they know that "the agreement" was that Freeze would allow them to release the bagmen.

Spiderman
01-30-2016, 12:14 AM
It's amazing, they hired a guy that nobody wanted. Literally, nobody....amazing...

Re-Tweet