PDA

View Full Version : And before you get all mad at your neighborhood Bulldog

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Just remember, when he NCAA smokes that ass, it wasn't a Mississippi State Bulldogs that lit the cigarette. It was an Elephant and a Georgia Bulldog. Although your idiot writers started the ball rolling.

mic
01-29-2016, 07:18 PM
King Saban does carry some weight....

AlmostPositive
01-29-2016, 11:27 PM
If I were a better person, I wouldn't be enjoying this so much...

Mjoelner34
01-30-2016, 12:01 AM

https://memecrunch.com/meme/4O99R/i-ll-drink-to-that/image.jpg?w=600&c=1

BayouDawg
01-30-2016, 12:41 AM
Haha I myself may be enjoying it too much as well. But after the stunts they pulled when we were getting investigated in the Sherrill era I have no sympathy for that bunch up north. They can all rot in NCAA probation Hell!!

Schultzy
01-30-2016, 08:39 AM
But they actively practiced to harm MSU and our student athletes with Xena, Devinner (plus whoever paid him off to betray Redmond), Rusty and others.

Absent that our enjoyment of this wouldn't be quite so much.

State82
01-30-2016, 11:42 AM
Haha I myself may be enjoying it too much as well. But after the stunts they pulled when we were getting investigated in the Sherrill era I have no sympathy for that bunch up north. They can all rot in NCAA probation Hell!!

Yeah, no matter how hard they could possibly be hammered it will never be enough.

EAVdog
01-30-2016, 11:51 AM
Dr Adams from UGA, now at the NCAA, is the driving force behind this and he isn't going to stop until they are severely punished.

Coursesuper
01-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Just remember, when he NCAA smokes that ass, it wasn't a Mississippi State Bulldogs that lit the cigarette. It was an Elephant and a Georgia Bulldog. Although your idiot writers started the ball rolling.

We know that they stepped on the wrong peckers this time. But it won't matter to them who took them down. Be prepared they will come after us full bore.

TUSK
01-30-2016, 12:04 PM

Well, when they go to buy recruits, they should consider the program from which they are buying them and the lengths to which they are permitted to go...

it's a learning process...

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 01:20 PM
The SEC Office told them 3 years ago to back off on what they were doing, but they didn't listen.

coastdoglover
01-30-2016, 02:59 PM
Dr Adams from UGA, now at the NCAA, is the driving force behind this and he isn't going to stop until they are severely punished.
Dr. Adams is the chancellor at Pepperdine University. He sits at the top of the infractions committee but has nothing to do with investigations.

Martianlander
01-30-2016, 07:11 PM

Me too.. I've posted more today than I usually do in two weeks.

Schultzy
01-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Well, when they go to buy recruits, they should consider the program from which they are buying them and the lengths to which they are permitted to go...

it's a learning process...
No doubt, stealing Tunsil from UGA will have repercussions.

t45fixer
01-30-2016, 07:49 PM
Did you use shame on you? Go to 17ing genes page.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2016, 08:01 PM
Did you use shame on you? Go to 17ing genes page.

I deleted it. It was supposed to have been sarcastic and forgot to use **** But I don't have any desire to go to gp. 247 is fine with me.

Jack Lambert
01-30-2016, 08:08 PM
We know that they stepped on the wrong peckers this time. But it won't matter to them who took them down. Be prepared they will come after us full bore.

Well we know they didn't step on thier own peckers those short dick son of bitches.