PDA

View Full Version : Best thing I've read today...

Coach34
01-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Just say "Ole Miss may have the number 1 recruiting class in the country" out loud.

How can anybody think that could happen without SMU style cheating going on???

PassInterference
01-29-2016, 06:32 PM
There's a photo of a $100k+ cashier's check to a Mercedes dealer floating around Twitter.

AlmostPositive
01-29-2016, 06:46 PM
This could be the most brazen academic fraud / impermissable benefits cheating in modern NCAA history. It tracks directly with recruiting rankings. Did they think no one would notice, or did they simply calculate winning now would be worth any penalty?

jumbo
01-29-2016, 06:53 PM
There's a photo of a $100k+ cashier's check to a Mercedes dealer floating around Twitter.

That's been going around for a few years now. Supposedly has to do with Nkemdeches dad buying a car

SDDawg
01-29-2016, 06:55 PM
I think Greg Little flips after the OV this weekend... too much heat.

bobcat91
01-29-2016, 07:19 PM
I think Greg Little flips after the OV this weekend... too much heat.
He is good friends with the A&M qb that transferred to Oklahoma. Something to watch.

Coackjek
01-29-2016, 07:26 PM
This could be the most brazen academic fraud / impermissable benefits cheating in modern NCAA history. It tracks directly with recruiting rankings. Did they think no one would notice, or did they simply calculate winning now would be worth any penalty?

I'm with you on this. And I really believe that they had the win at all costs mentality, even if it brought sanctions. It was worth a national champ banner even if they had to write it off later. They would play the victim claiming that the NCAA was a bunch of bullies looking for someone to pick on.

VanLingleMungo
01-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Even if freeze gets fired tomorrow he's made about $12 million in 4 years, probably $7 mil after taxes so he goes away with a big wad.

engie
01-29-2016, 08:51 PM
Even if freeze gets fired tomorrow he's made about $12 million in 4 years, probably $7 mil after taxes so he goes away with a big wad.

Fired for cause would lose him $20mil that he was otherwise guarantee:

IMissJack
01-29-2016, 08:57 PM
Fired for cause would lose him $20mil that he was otherwise guarantee:

I doubt they would do that, he could start talking...

Homedawg
01-29-2016, 09:32 PM
I doubt they would do that, he could start talking...
No, if he got fired w cause he doesn't get paid. Well, it would be very little in comparison to his contract, in sure they would have a small settlement. If he chirps he never ever ever ever coaches again.