PDA

View Full Version : Besides the bear trolls

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 05:32 PM
Where our own posters who kept telling us nothing would come from this. We are full of it. It's just C34, Hack and others trolling the board for hits. Where are y'all for your crow eating?

Liverpooldawg
01-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Waiting for their orders from Moscow.

I seen it dawg
01-29-2016, 11:28 PM
Conspiracy. Ed don't know shit. Where the **** y'all at?

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 11:35 PM
Six hours later and still we have crickets from those fans. Or are they really??? I believe some of them are but they are nowhere to be found right now, are they.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-29-2016, 11:39 PM
If Wednesday goes well we might as well take this show on the road

Bdawg
01-29-2016, 11:40 PM
Six hours later and still we have crickets from those fans. Or are they really??? I believe some of them are but they are nowhere to be found right now, are they.

Takes a real man to step out from behind that keyboard and man up. Ha ha. Sorry but I haven't been hear long enough to call anyone out or know who you are referring to

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 11:42 PM
If Wednesday goes well we might as well take this show on the road

Like the way you think!

Saltydog
01-29-2016, 11:44 PM
They keep giving the standard answers, "minimal penalties, we're already self imposing, 4-5 scholarships lost max, etc". Just from what I can gather I would think it would be more than that but who knows.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-29-2016, 11:47 PM
Just yesterday they denied any of it. Now they self imposing shit. Good lord people. Make up your minds. You and Hughey Faye Bakker are either squeaky clean or your dirty.

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 11:49 PM
They keep giving the standard answers, "minimal penalties, we're already self imposing, 4-5 scholarships lost max, etc". Just from what I can gather I would think it would be more than that but who knows.

Of course they do. But it's real simple, produce the notice of allegations. You can't spin that and if it is minor you should have that posted on the school's site right now. It's actually been a blast to hammer the UNM sheep out there. That's all you have to say. Produce the NOA. They have all shut up or keep trying to spin but have yet to address putting it out there for the world.

Saltydog
01-30-2016, 12:00 AM
I will say this though, we got hit harder over the Redmond deal than we should have. What's the consensus that the same happens to them or do we even have a clue how deep this investigation goes? I think setting out Tunsil certainly minimizes the severity of the ongoing investigation but who knows what will come of the Saunders deal.

Really Clark?
01-30-2016, 12:05 AM
I will say this though, we got hit harder over the Redmond deal than we should have. What's the consensus that the same happens to them or do we even have a clue how deep this investigation goes? I think setting out Tunsil certainly minimizes the severity of the ongoing investigation but who knows what will come of the Saunders deal.

Well we self imposed nearly all of the penalties and agreed to every finding without refuting any of it. The NCAA basically said....uh yeah we will go along with that. I really want to see what the violations are and at what Level each violation is to start deciding where their penalties should fall. I have said in the past and I still think that it will be harsher than what ULL got for just the Saunders deal. Now what else are they including with this NOA and what is a part of the second will be interesting.

Also, do they get LOIC on top of it? If they do, which it looks like the NCAA is setting them up for, then the penalty phase will go up even higher. That is always at least a standard Level 1 violation and a lot of times even the next level higher which trigger the strongest penalties.

Saltydog
01-30-2016, 12:08 AM
investigation, correct?

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-30-2016, 12:09 AM
They can spin it all they want and say how minimal it's going to be, yada, yada. But the NCAA will have the final say of how bad it's going to be. OM won't be able to spin crap when the penalties come out.

As far as Tunsil suspension; that was his punishment, not OM. Their's is yet to come.

Really Clark?
01-30-2016, 12:15 AM
investigation, correct?

The more likely deal with the second investigation is the Tunsil and Hampton, booster deal and what al step daddy told about that. However if this is a part of the first NOA, which I don't think it is, then what else have they uncovered since the summer?

Saltydog
01-30-2016, 12:23 AM
this whole ordeal. Either that or they're great actors but there messages are consistent. Does their fan base go thru some type of PR training or something because their stories never deviate.