PDA

View Full Version : FACTS: FOIA Requests have been filed & the letter has yet to be released

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Why do you think OM is holding the letter knowing that they legally have to give it up in a matter of days?

It's a rhetorical question. We all know why. But here's the kicker, if it had nothing to do with this staff they could release the letter prior to National Signing Day and prove that it's nothing to be concerned about. Their refusal to comment or release the letter before the FOIA deadline speaks VOLUMES about the contents of the letter.

dawggoneit
01-29-2016, 05:22 PM
You think Freeze would be happy to release the letter or letters to clear his good name.*****

JoseBrown
01-29-2016, 05:33 PM
You'd think Freeze would release the letter via Twitter, and say thanks for getting back to him with the evidence****

Red Sox Dawg
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
You'd think Freeze would release the letter via Twitter, and say thanks for getting back to him with the evidence****

That made me chuckle.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 06:24 PM
You know what makes me chuckle:

OM: "nothing to see here"
Media: "Ok, show us the letter"
OM: "uh, no"

VanLingleMungo
01-29-2016, 08:08 PM
Maybe Freeze is just saying that it's not his problem since it wasn't on his watch but that won't hold water. If the NCAA wants you they will get you, reeeegardless.

Original48
01-29-2016, 08:37 PM
Maybe Freeze is just saying that it's not his problem since it wasn't on his watch but that won't hold water. If the NCAA wants you they will get you, reeeegardless.
Hmmm..

Dawgology
01-29-2016, 09:00 PM
Except that he was actually the assistant AD and the an assistant coach during all of this previous staff stuff

Brando
01-29-2016, 09:29 PM

I believe we need the Enforcer on this one...

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 09:33 PM
I believe we need the Enforcer on this one...

Yeah I called for a booth review on this one a while ago as well.

HailState39110
01-29-2016, 09:35 PM
Yeah I called for a booth review on this one a while ago as well.

It's pretty obvious at this point OM knows they have to show the letter but is trying to do all they can to withhold it until after NSD .

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 09:39 PM
It's pretty obvious at this point OM knows they have to show the letter but is trying to do all they can to withhold it until after NSD .

Yeah it's very simple. If this is nothing much about the current staff then they don't even have to spin. Say that and produce the NOA. That would be the most effective way to minimize this cloud hanging over them.

sbcmortgageman
01-29-2016, 10:32 PM

Well, bye.