PDA

View Full Version : Why is Ole Miss cheating in Women's basketball and Track?

cheewgumm
01-29-2016, 05:01 PM
nmm

MarketingBully
01-29-2016, 05:04 PM
Because it's an ingenious way to funnell their money to their football team and get away with it. They don't care about those sports so if those sports go down who cares. Football team still gets the money. It's ingenious if you ask me.

MadDawg
01-29-2016, 05:04 PM
With their "anything goes" campaign they created an environment where cheating was expected. "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying."

Mjoelner34
01-29-2016, 05:08 PM
Because it's an ingenious way to funnell their money to their football team and get away with it. They don't care about those sports so if those sports go down who cares. Football team still gets the money. It's ingenious if you ask me.

DING!!!! DING!!! DING!!!!!

BulldogBacker
01-29-2016, 05:10 PM

Your answer is one of the exact things going on. Boosters were funneling money through the track team to the football players.

Thompson92
01-29-2016, 05:30 PM
Here's what I think is funny:

They're all trying to DOWNPLAY this by saying "Oh no, this isn't football, this has to do with women's sports, so it's not a big deal." Now, for a lot of people, it's not anything new for them to say that. However, some of the people saying it, specifically SB Nation writers and Twitter personalities, like to think of themselves as being open-minded and tolerant feminist allies. As someone who leans left on many issues, I know that if you want to watch them squirm, call them out on being sexist.