PDA

View Full Version : In case we needed more good news...

CadaverDawg
01-29-2016, 04:46 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that the person I spoke with 2-3 nights ago that was very very doom & gloom about our recruiting, just told me that our coaches have been working, and things have taken a turn towards the good guys with several recruits.

I know others have been saying this since yesterday (not trying to one up anyone)......but since I reported bad things the other night, I thought you guys would want to know the good news from the same source. Still a lot of work to do, & this was as of earlier today before the OM news broke...so hopefully that can only help.

It's not over yet, but our coaches are doin work. Hopefully we can still land most of our key targets.

Great Maroon Friday!

Hail Damn State.

Dawg Corps
01-29-2016, 04:47 PM
Hail yes.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 04:50 PM
Mullen got handed a golden goose today. He'd better take advantage.

CadaverDawg
01-29-2016, 04:52 PM

Yep. It sounds like we had a huge day & night yesterday too, so today's Bear news should only help what was accomplished yesterday.

Liverpooldawg
01-29-2016, 04:52 PM

True, but that goose has to be shared with a few other guys I'm afraid.

Reason2succeed
01-29-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't think this is over. OM pissed off a bunch of powerful people and teams. They are going to make sure that the "SOUTH CAN NEVER RISE AGAIN".

Op4isabitch
01-29-2016, 05:41 PM
You think Saban Knew this was about to break when he went to the airport today to,put that recruit on the plane to Ole Miss? Lmfao.

That shit eating grin he had on his face tells me he knew IT was coming.

Bdawg
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Yep. It sounds like we had a huge day & night yesterday too, so today's Bear news should only help what was accomplished yesterday.

Awesome news!! Meltdowns have been put on standby for a later date!! And hopefully averted.

SDDawg
01-29-2016, 05:59 PM
There have been people telling recruits about this for weeks now. I don't have a ton of inside info and many on this board know more than I do, but that much I do know. Mark this down: Simmons has known this was coming for at least a month as did those around him. He will be a Dawg on Wednesday.

msstate7
01-29-2016, 06:01 PM
There have been people telling recruits about this for weeks now. I don't have a ton of inside info and many on this board know more than I do, but that much I do know. Mark this down: Simmons has known this was coming for at least a month as did those around him. He will be a Dawg on Wednesday.

Please be right...