PDA

View Full Version : I applaud C34

pdawg10msu
01-29-2016, 04:08 PM
He nailed this one. I always hoped this would come but never really imagined it would. No matter what comes of this, it will hurt them anyway.

maroonmania
01-29-2016, 04:17 PM
He nailed this one. I always hoped this would come but never really imagined it would. No matter what comes of this, it will hurt them anyway.

Yep, even if football does get a proverbial "slap on the wrist", they will still be in jeopardy of repeat offender status going forward.

Coursesuper
01-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Yep, even if football does get a proverbial "slap on the wrist", they will still be in jeopardy of repeat offender status going forward.

Academic fraud will not get a slap on the wrist. And there is more than just that.

West Houston Dog
01-29-2016, 04:32 PM
He is very affiliated with the athletic dept of a big name Texas college. They bump heads with Ole Miss in recruiting (not really with us in Texas unfortunately). He shakes his head with how ole miss gets away with their recruiting tactics. told me they figure if the kid goes on one of those great recruiting visits there (that we have read about), they will pretty much lose that young man. The om ''tactics'' he tells me about is in line with what we have read about on this board. I don't ask him anymore than what he wants to tell me because he is a good friend. He justs shakes his head and says om fits right in and justifies the reputation of the SEC being a dirty conference.

I wonder why the Ncaa lets this rogue program get away with all this. I don't figure any of the big schools are perfectly clean but this program has just gone hogwild with whatever it takes recruiting......