PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Pat Forde

Ifyouonlyknew
01-29-2016, 02:49 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--ncaa-to-formally-charge-mississippi-with-rules-violations-193911274.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-29-2016, 02:51 PM
The NCAA has formally charged the University of Mississippi with dozens of rules violations in three sports, multiple sources told Yahoo Sports.
The school has received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA enforcement staff alleging roughly 30 violations in football, women?s basketball and track and field, sources told Yahoo. It is unclear at present what the breakdown is in terms of violations by sport. The NCAA does not comment on current, pending or potential investigations.
Calls to officials at Mississippi and the Southeastern Conference were not immediately returned.
This is the latest step in a long, laborious NCAA investigation, part of which predates football coach Hugh Freeze?s arrival at Ole Miss in 2012. Yahoo Sports first reported about the investigation in October 2014.
According to standard NCAA protocol, Ole Miss and/or other parties charged with violations have 90 days to respond to the allegations. Unless there is agreement on the facts and the case can be resolved by summary disposition, a Committee on Infractions hearing date will be established. The COI generally meets six times a year; it most recently met last week.
If there is a hearing, NCAA enforcement will present its case and the school can present its side. A Committee On Infractions report, detailing any penalties that are to be assessed, generally is issued six to eight weeks after the hearing.
Mississippi?s football recruiting successes in recent years under Freeze have taken the Southeastern Conference by storm ? and rankled some rivals. Multiple SEC coaches and administrators have voiced concerns about Ole Miss to the conference office, sources said. Shortly before National Signing Day in 2013, Freeze took to Twitter and challenged anyone who had facts showing the Rebels were breaking rules to email the school?s compliance office.
Ole Miss? current recruiting class is ranked No. 4 nationally by Rivals.com. National Signing Day is Wednesday.
This past football season, Mississippi offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil ? one of the highest-rated recruits in program history ? sat out seven games for accepting impermissible benefits. Tunsil, according to an Ole Miss release, was found to have accepted ?use of three separate loaner vehicles over a sixth-month period without payment, a four-month interest-free promissory note on a $3,000 down payment for purchasing a used vehicle, two nights of lodging at a local home, an airline ticket purchased by a friend of a teammate, and one day use of a rental vehicle. In addition, it was determined that Tunsil was not completely forthcoming when initially questioned by NCAA investigators regarding the loaner vehicles.? Tunsil has since declared for the NFL draft and is expected to be a high first-round pick.
It was not the only controversy involving a star Ole Miss player last season. Defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche, like Tunsil a five-star member of the Rebels? breakthrough 2013 recruiting class, was suspended from the Sugar Bowl after a bizarre incident at an Atlanta hotel in December. Nkemdiche fell about 15 feet from a room at the Grand Hyatt, sustaining minor injuries after breaking a window. The junior was charged with marijuana possession. He also has declared for the NFL draft.

BeardoMSU
Ruh, roh...

BrunswickDawg
IT CAME!

BeardoMSU
01-29-2016, 02:53 PM
IT CAME!

Hopefully, this will be the NCAA's take on whole the situation....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZVPCtmkDSY

PassInterference
ITS HERE.

Didn't Coach34 say to look for the number 30? Another Elitedawgs conspiracy.

RougeDawg
I think it's only ethical to tell each and every one of their commits.

mstatefan91
01-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Guys, IT'S HERE!

BeardoMSU
01-29-2016, 02:55 PM
ITS HERE.

I just worry that 25 of those are tied up with the women's b-ball program. I'm hopeful thats not the case, though...

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 02:56 PM
I have been saying for months it was 3 sports. No. Just WBB and old stuff with Nutt. Said track & field was also part of this. Now you Nafoom bastards copy this and smoke it. We have been saying this for years.

Commercecomet24
01-29-2016, 02:57 PM
IT's HERE! And what impeccable timing!

mstatefan91
I just worry that 25 of those are tied up with the women's b-ball program. I'm hopeful thats not the case, though...

I have to give C34 props here.

Anything else you can share C34?

Really Clark?

There is absolutely no way. It was just 2 athletes that they signed from JUCO.

Thompson92
01-29-2016, 02:58 PM
Watch the narrative change from
"We haven't done anything wrong"
To
"The violations are minor and deal with former coaches"
To
"This won't seriously affect us"

cheewgumm
Attn Jeff Simmons

Political Hack
IT'S COME!!!!

Still, screw Pat Forde... That aside, this should be all over Twitter and Instagram the next few days.

ElitedawgRecruiting
Oh and while you bitches are here. Click an ad.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 03:01 PM
Oh and while you bitches are here. Click an ad.

Lmao.

Please feel free to facetweetagram this article to everyone under the sun.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-29-2016, 03:02 PM
ITS HERE.

Correct...C34 right again, suck it rebs (http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?39853-So-I-stopped-by-Sixpack-tonight-and-the-BearSharks-are-admitting&highlight=violations)

Westdawg
01-29-2016, 03:03 PM
I think that at least 12-15 of those involve track & field, and WBB. That leaves a bunch of options on the table about what the other 15-17 allegations are and where/when to place the blame.

If it is that many across the board in multiple sports and they are serious in nature, there could be LOIC for the university, as well as probation, loss of schollies, and post-season bans in multiple sports......COULD be.

until we see this out officially from the university or the NCAA, then we can only guess. but DANG

Coach, I tip my hat to you, good sir.

engie
01-29-2016, 03:06 PM
LOL @ Coach vindicated again.

MadDawg
01-29-2016, 03:07 PM
One thing we knew for damn sure - it wouldn't be the state's leading fishwrap, uh, I mean newspaper that would break the story. I was figuring the Commercial Appeal would get the scoop, but apparently Yahoo Sports is the winner.

Westdawg
01-29-2016, 03:07 PM
to add to this thread,

i suddenly feel like a kid that just saw the presents under the tree. You know they're there, and you know it's gonna be awesome when it finally gets time to open them, but it just ain't quite time, YET !!

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 03:08 PM
I'd like to thank Yancy and Nafoom for giving me partial credit for this. I didn't really do much except tell people what was happening, but nonetheless it was very nice of them to recognize my efforts, and of course, our biggest cheerleader Coach34 who has nailed this since the get-go... Even going so far as throwing out the actual number of violations.

BOOM!!!!

MSU Faithful: this class is in danger of tanking, but with this bit of news that could change. Do your part. This needs to be yelled from the mountain tops from now until signing day. Do not relent and remember who your audience is.

BossDawg
Now would be a fantastic time to start harassing their recruits.

Well, not harassing, but giving them a call.

MadDawg
Lmao.

Please feel free to facetweetagram this article to everyone under the sun.

^^^ THIS X 1,000,000,000 ^^^

Make sure everybody you know sees this article. Hell, show all the people you don't know too.

Bama_Dawg
I'm just happy its out there so some of their commits can properly evaluate the UNM program. Make the best decision for yourself, young man.

pdawg10msu
01-29-2016, 03:10 PM
He tweeted the link out and in 25 minutes, it already almost has 1200 retweets!!

EAVdog
01-29-2016, 03:11 PM
The timing is very Saban-ian!

Croots need to be informed though... I think ED has a mission.

RC3
If it truly doesn't have much to do with football, we would have some type of statement from the university of Mississippi claiming this. Instead, it's been crickets for three years

I seen it dawg
NCAA to OM

Spiderman
01-29-2016, 03:12 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--ncaa-to-formally-charge-mississippi-with-rules-violations-193911274.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Now let's see has the guts in the exit interviews with the Recruitapalooza attendees, to ask what they think of this and what did Freeze say about it.

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2016, 03:12 PM
And RIGHT before signing day.

Brahmabull
01-29-2016, 03:13 PM
So Matt Wyatt tweets it's old staff and Saunders stuff.

missouridawg
01-29-2016, 03:13 PM
Didnt OM just steal a 4 star OL recruit from Mizzou? Makes senses as to why Forde would publish now.

32 Dive
01-29-2016, 03:14 PM
NCAA to OM
The Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval?

I seen it dawg

Ha even he's brainwashed

confucius say
How does the cl continually get out scooped on this stuff.

nsvltndog
01-29-2016, 03:15 PM
How in the world do you get caught cheating in track? We're these a self reported smokescreen to divert attention from the real stuff?

Bama_Dawg
01-29-2016, 03:15 PM

Surely you jest?

MadDawg
01-29-2016, 03:17 PM

People want to keep their jobs.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 03:17 PM

He's too fond of Dick.

fishwater99
01-29-2016, 03:18 PM

Did his wife or mother-in-law get a hold of his twitter?

confucius say
01-29-2016, 03:19 PM
Surely you jest?

Forgot these *******

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Love this part:
"Mississippi?s football recruiting successes in recent years under Freeze have taken the Southeastern Conference by storm ? and rankled some rivals. Multiple SEC coaches and administrators have voiced concerns about Ole Miss to the conference office, sources said. "

confucius say
01-29-2016, 03:21 PM

So does that mean he has seen the letter? Or he is going off what cross is telling him? Someone tweet and ask him.

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Why you don't marry a bear.

sandwolf
01-29-2016, 03:23 PM

Please tell me you are kidding.

ETA - I don't really have a problem with him not being an over the top homer for State......but would it be too much to ask that he not go out of his way to defend OM? Even if he has seen the damn NOA, he ought to just keep his mouth shut.

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 03:24 PM
To refresh your memories understand that the total number of ULL violations were 4. Not dozens. 4

lefty96
01-29-2016, 03:24 PM

To be complete - he said sources say. . .

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2016, 03:25 PM

Yancy?

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Wyatt has not seen the letter. I'm almost certain of that, but it is just speculation on my part.

Also, Forde made direct reference to Freeze, Kimchee, and Tunsil. Why would that be relevant if it's only the old staff? Also, why would it take 3 years to investigate old stuff? Also, why is there a 2nd letter stating that the investigation continues?

That's bear BS. Don't fall for it.

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 03:28 PM

I suspect Forde understands the true meaning of sources vs a school recruiting site reporter. But thanks for playing

confucius say
01-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Yancy?

Uh no. Most likely the guy with whom he is prepping to do a three hour show.

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 03:29 PM
I have to give C34 props here.

Anything else you can share C34?

He did, but it is on the EDSO board **

lefty96
01-29-2016, 03:30 PM
Wyatt has not seen the letter. I'm almost certain of that, but it is just speculation on my part.

Also, Forde made direct reference to Freeze, Kimchee, and Tunsil. Why would that be relevant if it's only the old staff? Also, why would it take 3 years to investigate old stuff? Also, why is there a 2nd letter stating that the investigation continues?

That's bear BS. Don't fall for it.

I would say Forde probably hasn't seen the letter either. Kimchee and Tunsil are 2 examples that have been in the media - I would guess that they were mentioned with in context of the oddities going on at OM. As far as I can tell, all this article does is firm up all the rumors and talk that have been going on here for months. Which is great, but we won't know anything for sure until that list of 30 violations is public. I'll be VERY interested to see how it breaks down.

TippahDawg
01-29-2016, 03:30 PM
The melt on Twitter is glorious. The CL has put out an article AFTER the story broke by Pat Forde. The CL is pathetic.

lefty96
01-29-2016, 03:32 PM
The irony of the NAFOOM recruit-a-palooza logo is just beyond perfect at this point. It has a chance to be a great t-shirt down the road . . .

BSME04
Do y'all remember when Peyton Manning was coming to Ole Miss, but they knew probation was coming so he went to UT? I bet ole Shea wishes he held off on that early enrollment.

Political Hack
There is more details that haven't been shared, such as the names of some of the individuals involved. We won't do that though. In time, that will come out. I can say that the person taking the ACT for the kids was getting $500 a pop allegedly... And we know who it was. If this becomes a legal case, which it could easily, it would be better to avoid details like that in the meantime. Despite poor decisions that will forever scar the academic integrity of the University of Mississippi, it's not worth casting blame and embarrassment on a young man that was likely coaxed into doing this.

confucius say
01-29-2016, 03:33 PM
I would say Forde probably hasn't seen the letter either. Kimchee and Tunsil are 2 examples that have been in the media - I would guess that they were mentioned with in context of the oddities going on at OM. As far as I can tell, all this article does is firm up all the rumors and talk that have been going on here for months. Which is great, but we won't know anything for sure until that list of 30 violations is public. I'll be VERY interested to see how it breaks down.

If the letter is not public, and I'm sure it's not at this time, I wonder who leaked this to forde

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 03:33 PM

ETA - I don't really have a problem with him not being an over the top homer for State......but would it be too much to ask that he not go out of his way to defend OM? Even if he has seen the damn NOA, he ought to just keep his mouth shut.

exactly. It's why i quit listening to their show.

DovaDawg
01-29-2016, 03:34 PM
Too late for MGK to declare for NFL? Bowl ban would sure put a damper on his night cap!

michigandawg
01-29-2016, 03:34 PM
C34 knew this all along. It was only a matter of time.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 03:35 PM

Forde didn't write the article without doing his homework and he wouldn't imply where the investigation is centered if he wasn't confident. I doubt he's seen the letter either, but he believed his source enough to write an article about it.

Elitedawgs should become the new TMZ. Remember when someone here broke the "Tiger Woods is in a Hattiesburg rehab" story????

lefty96
01-29-2016, 03:36 PM
If the letter is not public, and I'm sure it's not at this time, I wonder who leaked this to forde

You have to figure it is someone at the ncaa office or in some legal office in the chain of possession of the letter. It would be foolish for anyone at OM to leak this. . wait. . nm.

confucius say
01-29-2016, 03:37 PM
exactly. It's why i quit listening to their show.

Serious question. Who gives a flip if it was the old staff? That won't change the penalties. It's not like the old staff was fired for cheating.

lefty96
01-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Forde didn't write the article without doing his homework and he wouldn't imply where the investigation is centered if he wasn't confident. I doubt he's seen the letter either, but he believed his source enough to write an article about it.

Elitedawgs should become the new TMZ. Remember when someone here broke the "Tiger Woods is in a Hattiesburg rehab" story????

I am not saying he didn't do his homework. I am saying that Tunsil and Kimchee are valid topics in the greater discussion of OM football recruiting regardless of their presence or lack there of on any letter or charges. I hope they are, but I don't think you can derive that from the article w/ any certainty.

FISHDAWG
01-29-2016, 03:39 PM
IT'S COME!!!!

Still, screw Pat Forde... That aside, this should be all over Twitter and Instagram the next few days.

print and pin to the walls of The Library

Bama_Dawg
Bjork was hired in 2012, and they say most of these things happened before 2012. As much as we'd want LOIC, I don't think we'll get it since they changed the top brass already. Lost scholarships and MAYBE a 1 year post season ban.

Political Hack
I am not saying he didn't do his homework. I am saying that Tunsil and Kimchee are valid topics in the greater discussion of OM football recruiting regardless of their presence or lack there of on any letter or charges. I hope they are, but I don't think you can derive that from the article w/ any certainty.

With certainty? No. I'm not 100% sure that I'm even going to hit the "submit reply" button right now. But I'm pretty sure thats going to happen.

BossDawg
01-29-2016, 03:42 PM
Watch the narrative change from
"We haven't done anything wrong"
To
"The violations are minor and deal with former coaches"
To
"This won't seriously affect us"

The spin has already started, just read the comments in the article. They are going out on some pretty long limbs to justify all of this. It's funny.

BossDawg
01-29-2016, 03:44 PM
You can bet the farm too that they are scrambling to find someone to write a counter-article to calm the masses. Just watch, I bet Alford or someone will write one before the day is up.

BossDawg
01-29-2016, 03:48 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Matt is still a Bulldog. He seems to reach a lot and take up for UMiss.

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Ian Rapoport

If you follow college recruiting, this is not surprising. Long time coming

lastmajordog
01-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Do you think any of this will actually make a dent in this years signing class......I have a feeling it won't or have very little negative impact. Coach 34, you have been wonderful with your info this entire time, what is your take on their recruiting class for this year since the allegations have been presented??

RC3
01-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Finebaum confirms its mainly women's basketball and track. Believes the football issues center arounds tunsil and agents, and the prior football staff

maroonmania
01-29-2016, 03:56 PM
Did his wife or mother-in-law get a hold of his twitter?

Matt just needs to shut his pie hole on this. He hasn't a clue what the allegations involve unless he's read the letter which he hasn't.

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Finebaum confirms its mainly women's basketball and track. Believes the football issues center arounds tunsil and agents, and the prior football staff

So that was under Freeze. Sat 7 games. Will be penalties for the Tunsil stuff. Pretty clear.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-29-2016, 03:59 PM

Ha even he's brainwashed
=
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/33/OleMissRebels.jpg
+
http://www.pet-informed-veterinary-advice-online.com/images/cats-in-heat-symptoms.jpg
+
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Pedestal_(PSF).png/220px-Pedestal_(PSF).png

maroonmania
01-29-2016, 03:59 PM

I truly believe Paul Finebaum would perform sexual acts on Hugh Freeze if Hugh asked him to. He's that eaten up with the guy.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 04:00 PM

They are going off of what OM contacts are feeding them. Also, people are forgetting about the ongoing investigation... Which isn't investigating Nutt.

The heat from the other SEC coaches that started this was from Tunsil and Kimchee. The heat from the Big Ten schools was from Treadwell. Then you have the academic fraud issue that centers around some of the South Panola crew. They'll try to spin and control the message but the findings will eventually come out and everyone will know what happened. Right now they're trying to save a recruiting class. It's all they can control... And they will say or do anything to make that happen. I fear for their souls.

Beaver
01-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Ok, let's say every single allegation is pre-Freeze.. Wouldn't he HAVE to make some sort of public statement addressing this? Or at least Bjork?

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 04:05 PM
Matt just needs to shut his pie hole on this. He hasn't a clue what the allegations involve unless he's read the letter which he hasn't.

Has he even had the nerve to bring it up on his show before now? He's completely ignored it but now he wants to be a source of information about it?

Thanks, but I'll listen to the guys that have known what's going on the entire time and it sure as shit ain't Wyatt or Cross.

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 04:05 PM
They are going off of what OM contacts are feeding them. Also, people are forgetting about the ongoing investigation... Which isn't investigating Nutt.

The heat from the other SEC coaches that started this was from Tunsil and Kimchee. The heat from the Big Ten schools was from Treadwell. Then you have the academic fraud issue that centers around some of the South Panola crew. They'll try to spin and control the message but the findings will eventually come out and everyone will know what happened. Right now they're trying to save a recruiting class. It's all they can control... And they will say or do anything to make that happen. I fear for their souls.

http://www.memes.at/faces/rapper_low.gif

PassInterference
01-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Why didn't anybody at Ole Miss have the courtesy to email Elitedawgs a cell phone photo of the NCAA's letter?

lolatrebelseverywhere

Poot noises

Really Clark?
01-29-2016, 04:14 PM
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/29/report-ole-miss-receives-notice-of-allegations/

Read this a notice about middle way it talks of a second investigation concerning Tunsil that may not be a part of this NOA

Liverpooldawg
01-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Word is the investigations still open. This is just what they have concluded as of now. This may get REALLY ugly for the Confederates, Grant and Sherman type stuff.

BeardoMSU
01-29-2016, 04:19 PM
Grant and Sherman type stuff.

Awesome, lol.

Bubb Rubb
01-29-2016, 04:19 PM
If it truly doesn't have much to do with football, we would have some type of statement from the university of Mississippi claiming this. Instead, it's been crickets for three years

Let me be clear about this:

How many WBB students are on scholarship? 15?
How many track scholarships do they give out? Not many.

With 32 (that is the number I've heard) violations mentioned, it defies logic and common sense to deny that more than half of them are football related. At least one of them will be of the LOIC variety.

This is a big, big deal.

Liverpooldawg
01-29-2016, 04:20 PM
If it's about the previous staff, WBB and track only then they better release the letter NOW. If they don't ...................

Bubb Rubb
01-29-2016, 04:24 PM

Heat came from other coaches, but I have heard that the spark that lit the fire came from Freeze calling people out on twitter. Previous staff, huh?

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 04:24 PM
If it's about the previous staff, WBB and track only then they better release the letter NOW. If they don't ...................

They may....the first letter. I doubt they would release the second one that notes there is STILL AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION. LOLREBALS

RougeDawg
01-29-2016, 04:26 PM

FYI Forde has been afforded privy to some information through a funneled of mine that is reputable. One been funneling him more allegations than I've posted on here including names, amounts and locations of said infractions. My funneled said he was working on something but I wasn't sure of timing.

Boya
01-29-2016, 04:27 PM
There is no doubt that this was coordinated to drop on the Friday of the big crootn weekend.

It sends a very strong message to ole miss....

shannondawg
01-29-2016, 04:29 PM
There is more details that haven't been shared, such as the names of some of the individuals involved. We won't do that though. In time, that will come out. I can say that the person taking the ACT for the kids was getting $500 a pop allegedly... And we know who it was. If this becomes a legal case, which it could easily, it would be better to avoid details like that in the meantime. Despite poor decisions that will forever scar the academic integrity of the University of Mississippi, it's not worth casting blame and embarrassment on a young man that was likely coaxed into doing this.

If you remember we suffered most on the rumor of the investigation during Jackie's time. Rule of thumb on the stock market, stocks rise on the rumor and fall when the actual facts come out. Lets hope this is true with those muther17ers.

And I hope the facts are just as bad. Nothing like double dipping.

Reason2succeed
01-29-2016, 04:33 PM
It's on the ESPN ticker under NCAA. Please record a vine and send to recruits. Thank you!

JoseBrown
01-29-2016, 04:35 PM
How in the world do you get caught cheating in track? We're these a self reported smokescreen to divert attention from the real stuff?

Someone on 247 posted that track athlete/athletes were being used to funnel cash to football players while taking a skim off the top. So, booster>track athlete>football player, so the cash doesn't flow the old-fashioned way, booster>football player..

Bubb Rubb
01-29-2016, 04:35 PM
They may....the first letter. I doubt they would release the second one that notes there is STILL AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION. LOLREBALS

The "ongoing investigation" part is the bigger kick in the nuts for those guys. That's where the repeat offender, LOIC, and show clauses would come into play.

jumbo
01-29-2016, 04:36 PM
the OM PR machine is going to be all hands on deck to calm the masses that "they already knew about this" "it's not that bad" "we aren't expecting much"

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-29-2016, 04:38 PM
Heat came from other coaches, but I have heard that the spark that lit the fire came from Freeze calling people out on twitter. Previous staff, huh?

I still believe that it was no coincidence that Wesley McGriff left after they signed the 2013 class. He was the primary for Nkemdiche and Treadwell.

McGriff hired by Saints (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/2/26/4031150/new-orleans-saints-wesley-mcgriff-ole-miss)

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-29-2016, 04:38 PM
Someone on 247 posted that track athlete/athletes were being used to funnel cash to football players while taking a skim off the top. So, booster>track athlete>football player, so the cash doesn't flow the old-fashioned way, booster>football player..

Didn't Kalo Moore run track at OM?

BrunswickDawg
01-29-2016, 04:40 PM
If any truth to that, that's huge, and may get a big hammer.

Obiwandawgbroni
01-29-2016, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wvhynn2.jpg

Thank you PAT!

GumpDawg
01-29-2016, 04:54 PM
I think this was a very well placed shot across the bow by the NCAA. Basically letting OM know we are on to you and keep it up at your own risk. Or I may be giving them too much credit but the timing of this screams that at the very least.

BossDawg
01-29-2016, 04:55 PM
They are going off of what OM contacts are feeding them. Also, people are forgetting about the ongoing investigation... Which isn't investigating

Exactly. He is just a Freeze homer anyway. The UMiss spin is working overtime to throw water on this, and I figure they'll do a pretty good job of it considering the practice they have.

Political Hack
01-29-2016, 04:57 PM
Didn't Kalo Moore run track at OM?

Ruh roh shaggy.

MSUDawg99
01-29-2016, 05:51 PM

Cause he's married to one & his co-host is the worst one. He might as well be one now. I'm done with him.

parabrave
01-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Do y'all remember when Peyton Manning was coming to Ole Miss, but they knew probation was coming so he went to UT? I bet ole Shea wishes he held off on that early enrollment.

If Les Miles isn't sitting in that boys driveway tonite then he should be fired for real this time.