PDA

View Full Version : Buys, calm down!

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 06:51 PM
None of us know where these recruits are going. Not us, not Robbie, Paul, or Steve... Not Yancy, chuck, or Acey. Nobody but the kid himself. Folks are freaking over nothing. The R Davis deal is no big deal and not a must have. AJ, Simmons, Kobe, Lashley, and Knott are our big fish. We can worry and listen to everybody or we can realize there is no way MSU loses on more than Knott and Simmons. We don't need to lose those two but that's worst case. There is no way we miss two Starkville kids and a West Point kid who has family ties. There is no way that happens. If it does then you wanna talk about somebody being completely done with Dan Mullen. I would want him fired and the whole staff and everybody involved Bc that would be inexcusable. U would have to almost try to miss those 3. It's not gonna happen. I still say we get all 5. But 3 of the 5 is a given.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 06:54 PM
It's seemingly obvious that AJ and Kobe are just playing the game... If they were to come out and say "hey we are Dawgs no matter what" do u think they would have as much fun this weekend? No. The way to have fun is to string them along. Make them think there is hope. Chris Jones played it perfect and Ppl are starting to follow his lead.

JDog13
Someone. Anyone. Make it stop.

ScoobaDawg
Matt...really you are just helping drive the drama when you don't know crap it's evident. So just stop.

mparkerfd20
01-28-2016, 06:56 PM
With all due respect, preacher please just shut up.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Matt...really you are just helping drive the drama when you don't know crap it's evident. So just stop.

I'm not saying I know anything. I'm saying use a little common sense. Nobody has SORCES, Bc nobody knows what these kids are gonna do. Come signing day we will be happy. If not then lose it. Now is not the time to lose it. Ppl are just in freak out mode and they are wasting their time. No need to freak until signing day.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 06:58 PM

No

ScoobaDawg
01-28-2016, 06:59 PM
I'm not saying I know anything. I'm saying use a little common sense. Nobody has SORCES, Bc nobody knows what these kids are gonna do. Come signing day we will be happy. If not then lose it. Now is not the time to lose it. Ppl are just in freak out mode and they are wasting their time. No need to freak until signing day.

And you are one of the ones feeding the frenzy. Chill the hell out and step away from the recruiting aspect for the weekend... Please.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 07:02 PM
And you are one of the ones feeding the frenzy. Chill the hell out and step away from the recruiting aspect for the weekend... Please.

By trying to get ppl to calm down and stop worrying about it until next week?

gravedigger
01-28-2016, 07:10 PM
None of us know where these recruits are going. Not us, not Robbie, Paul, or Steve... Not Yancy, chuck, or Acey. Nobody but the kid himself. Folks are freaking over nothing. The R Davis deal is no big deal and not a must have. AJ, Simmons, Kobe, Lashley, and Knott are our big fish. We can worry and listen to everybody or we can realize there is no way MSU loses on more than Knott and Simmons. We don't need to lose those two but that's worst case. There is no way we miss two Starkville kids and a West Point kid who has family ties. There is no way that happens. If it does then you wanna talk about somebody being completely done with Dan Mullen. I would want him fired and the whole staff and everybody involved Bc that would be inexcusable. U would have to almost try to miss those 3. It's not gonna happen. I still say we get all 5. But 3 of the 5 is a given.

There are those that "know things" that either dont post or post seldomly because the meltdowns are better than the reality.

In any case, top classes work, and then sometimes they wind up exposing other issues. I like how state competes and i like we do it without the hoopla. There is a price that can be paid for short term success.

Its called the coom era

yjnkdawg
01-28-2016, 07:10 PM
Seems like the more threads posted on recruiting, the more hyper people get, instead of it calming them down. It is wash, rinse and repeat on the majority of these recruiting threads.

Saltydog
01-28-2016, 07:42 PM
You start by saying "none of us knows where these recruits are going" and then end by saying, "3 of the 5 is a given". You're trying to hard to act like you have inside info when really all you have is a speculative guess just like the rest of us.

Homedawg
01-28-2016, 07:42 PM

Keep typing and someone might listen. Sigh.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 07:54 PM
You start by saying "none of us knows where these recruits are going" and then end by saying, "3 of the 5 is a given". You're trying to hard to act like you have inside info when really all you have is a speculative guess just like the rest of us.

You misunderstood my intention. There is no such thing as inside source in recruiting. Anything anyone is posting is speculative. My point is it SHOULD be a given that those 3 are dawgs. We should not lose them and noone knows who we are getting or not so no need to be freaking out over it.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 07:54 PM
Keep typing and someone might listen. Sigh.

Reading your last several posts I am convinced you are a bear.

Saltydog
01-28-2016, 07:58 PM
out.....

gravedigger
01-28-2016, 08:01 PM
There is no such thing as inside source in recruiting. Anything anyone is posting is speculative. .

preach, certainly you know this cannot be true.

Homedawg
01-28-2016, 08:09 PM

Because I can deal in reality? It's really comical actually.

SDDawg
01-28-2016, 08:36 PM
ACEY?!?! AYFKM? The curb stomp was invented for guys like him...

SDDawg
01-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Because I can deal in reality? It's really comical actually.

If this is your reality, why do you care at all? If I believed what you think I'd check out until August...

CadaverDawg
01-28-2016, 08:41 PM
ACEY?!?! AYFKM? The curb stomp was invented for guys like him...

Yea I was wondering where that came from too. That acy guy is lord douche.

Jack Lambert
01-28-2016, 08:46 PM

I think if they were going to Ole Miss they would have committed already.

I seen it dawg
01-28-2016, 08:59 PM

Just shut up. As a matter of fact don't ****ing do this again.

gravedigger
01-28-2016, 10:12 PM

Come back to the light, Carol Ann.

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 10:17 PM
Come back to the light, Carol Ann.

What??

Dawgface
01-28-2016, 10:28 PM
Well I'm headed to the beach tomorrow. Won't look at this nonsense until signing day. :)