PDA

View Full Version : At it again...

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Football scoop putting out news of the grad asst that went to Miami 4 weeks ago like its a major happening the week before signing day. Was told they put out the news of Mullen offering Hopson to throw a wrench in talks with other coaches. Mullen was supposedly pissed. Time someone called them out on it. Wouldn't be surprised if the anointed one wasn't behind it.

Big4Dawg
01-28-2016, 05:49 PM
Our Media Relations Director getting after it:

Bill Martin ‏@MSUBillMartin 1m1 minute ago
Bill Martin Retweeted FootballScoop Staff
This might be the first accurate tweet on us from this site I've seen in my 2 yrs here. Congrats to our former GA.

yjnkdawg
01-28-2016, 06:28 PM
Football scoop putting out news of the grad asst that went to Miami 4 weeks ago like its a major happening the week before signing day. Was told they put out the news of Mullen offering Hopson to throw a wrench in talks with other coaches. Mullen was supposedly pissed. Time someone called them out on it. Wouldn't be surprised if the anointed one wasn't behind it.

Well, they are a 100% OM run site. Their so-called breaking news is always anything that gets our fanbase stiired up, or is negative toward our football program. I think they were probably one of the last media outlets to announce our DC hire. I wonder why? Maybe because it was positive for our program. I can't understand why anybody would use that site as their source.

SDDawg
01-28-2016, 06:30 PM
They are complete assholes and idiots. Shocking to me how much lower OM is willing to stoop year after year. There is no floor for them.

Johnson85
01-28-2016, 06:36 PM
It's crazy that they're willing to trade their professional credibility, such as it is, to try to push out anti-msu rumors.

I get that running a coaching search website is not exactly a credible job for a grownup, but still, if that's going to be their "job", you'd think they'd be embarrassed to push out so many BS rumors.

BossDawg
01-28-2016, 07:00 PM

I wish some State guys would get a similar website like footballscoop started. One that looks credible and reports on legit college football news, but one that also throws out unsubstantiated crap about UMiss that is just plausible enough to believe. They need a taste of their own medicine.

Liverpooldawg
01-28-2016, 07:36 PM
It's crazy that they're willing to trade their professional credibility, such as it is, to try to push out anti-msu rumors.

I get that running a coaching search website is not exactly a credible job for a grownup, but still, if that's going to be their "job", you'd think they'd be embarrassed to push out so many BS rumors.

You are making the mistake of assuming that "professional credibility" is their goal. It ought to be quite obvious by now that it's not.

Coackjek
01-28-2016, 07:41 PM
I wish some State guys would get a similar website like footballscoop started. One that looks credible and reports on legit college football news, but one that also throws out unsubstantiated crap about UMiss that is just plausible enough to believe. They need a taste of their own medicine.

I was thinking the same but more like what Dandy Don does for LSU. Don't know how he is as connected to LSU as he seems but he does a decent job of passing on credible info dealing with all LSU sports. And doesn't charge for his content

Jack Lambert
01-28-2016, 08:51 PM

You don't have to look past all the Ole Miss lawyers who got ass raped in prison to know that the entire school is corrupted. This is probably how they teach journalist at Ole Miss.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Yes let's fight the douche bags by stooping down to their level and being douches back...that'll teach'em

archdog
01-29-2016, 09:10 AM
Now this is an unsubstantiated story but I heard that Freeze is under investigation for his dealings when coaching women's basketball a few years ago.

Dawgbite
01-29-2016, 09:15 AM

We could call it FootballPoop!