PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way that we are setting up for signing day for commits?

Tbonewannabe
01-28-2016, 12:30 PM
It is good for marketing MSU if we have a lot of prospects pick us for excitement. If we have a lot of big time prospects pick us on that day then ESPN is talking about it. Any chance we are actually playing the game like everyone else?

thf24
01-28-2016, 12:33 PM
I think it's pretty likely that this is the case with Lashley. Would be nice if it were with others as well.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Going to be a lot of foolish looking posters if so. Is somebody keeping score? May be having a lot of "sources" fired and looking for other fools to dupe if so.

Coach34
01-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Ole Missus is convinced they have them all. They are gloating right and left

RougeDawg
01-28-2016, 01:04 PM

Because each and every recruit plays those morons for what they are, insecure, little man syndrome, morons. These recruits are taking them for everything they have until the last minute. These players know they can milk these overgrown kids with more money than sense, so they play them to the end. On top of that they take a few turns at some daughters and wives along the way. Then on signing day they go elsewhere and Bucky nor his minions would turn them in because they've already paid them to visit and return to campus each time. It's a win win for these recruits and exactly what Leo and Jamal dos to those clowns last year. Let this play out and hope we drain as much of their coffers as possible.

JoseBrown
01-28-2016, 01:07 PM
I have it on pretty good authority that several have been talking about doing that exactly for some time. That's what gives me reason to hold onto hope, and not get too worked up about a lot of the rumors. But it could be totally wrong.

Tripp McNeely
01-28-2016, 01:08 PM
It is good for marketing MSU if we have a lot of prospects pick us for excitement. If we have a lot of big time prospects pick us on that day then ESPN is talking about it. Any chance we are actually playing the game like everyone else?

Yep

Tripp McNeely
01-28-2016, 01:08 PM
Because each and every recruit plays those morons for what they are, insecure, little man syndrome, morons. These recruits are taking them for everything they have until the last minute. These players know they can milk these overgrown kids with more money than sense, so they play them to the end. On top of that they take a few turns at some daughters and wives along the way. Then on signing day they go elsewhere and Bucky nor his minions would turn them in because they've already paid them to visit and return to campus each time. It's a win win for these recruits and exactly what Leo and Jamal dos to those clowns last year. Let this play out and hope we drain as much of their coffers as possible.

Yep

Beaver
01-28-2016, 01:20 PM
Well I would hope so. We only have 15 commits 6 days before NSD

HSVDawg
01-28-2016, 01:23 PM

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything. They might be right. They also all might come to MSU. Or Bama. None of the "big 5" have given the slightest tangible clue to the public where they are leaning except Lashley.

SDDawg
01-28-2016, 01:45 PM

They are complete idiots or Dan is - I am looking forward to Wednesday.

Big4Dawg
01-28-2016, 01:46 PM

You have said this 2/3 times yet haven't given your opinion on if they are right or wrong.

And if, like you said, OM has received a NOA, doesnt that means all SEC teams received the same one, right? Coaches aren't showing the recuits this letter?

BossDawg
01-28-2016, 02:01 PM

Ole Missus is convinced they are God, to be fair.

NeedMoreCowbell
01-28-2016, 02:04 PM
I keep hearing people talking about UNM boosters giving their wives to recruits. The first time I laughed thinking it was a joke but it keeps coming back up as if it's serious. I call BS. Not even they are desperate enough for croots to do that, but I dont doubt the money thing. Is there really anything to this? Maybe I'm naive.

msstate7
01-28-2016, 02:07 PM
I keep hearing people talking about UNM boosters giving their wives to recruits. The first time I laughed thinking it was a joke but it keeps coming back up as if it's serious. I call BS. Not even they are desperate enough for croots to do that, but I dont doubt the money thing. Is there really anything to this? Maybe I'm naive.

That's nothing... Don't ask what they gave up when they recruited Michael Sam**

Dawg Corps
01-28-2016, 02:12 PM
"you must spread some rep around before giving it to 7 again"

NeedMoreCowbell
01-28-2016, 02:14 PM
Hahaha

Edit: That's just terrible.

deltadawg99
01-28-2016, 02:16 PM
These the same guys that were convinced they had Fletcher Adams and Leo?

SDDawg
01-28-2016, 02:17 PM
These the same guys that were convinced they had Fletcher Adams and Leo?

Thank you.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2016, 02:18 PM

Excellent!!!

Mjoelner34
01-28-2016, 02:21 PM
"you must spread some rep around before giving it to 7 again"

Same here.

BossDawg
01-28-2016, 02:21 PM
I keep hearing people talking about UNM boosters giving their wives to recruits. The first time I laughed thinking it was a joke but it keeps coming back up as if it's serious. I call BS. Not even they are desperate enough for croots to do that

Oh, don't sell them so short. They are a pretty desperate bunch.

Mjoelner34
01-28-2016, 02:26 PM
Any chance we are actually playing the game like everyone else?

It could end up just being ringing in my ears but I swear I hear a piano being played.

starkvegasdawg
01-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Shepard Smith handled that one.

TUSK
01-28-2016, 02:41 PM

If this is true, everybody else is "screwed"...

Layla, come on "down"....

mparkerfd20
01-28-2016, 02:52 PM

They didn't give up anything for Manti Te'o, but he sure thought they did and had several convinced they did.

oldjoedawg
01-28-2016, 04:26 PM
Can only sign a very small class this year......

Well I would hope so. We only have 15 commits 6 days before NSD

engie
01-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Can only sign a very small class this year......

No

preachermatt83
01-28-2016, 07:05 PM
This thread NAILS IT!!!

Dawgtini
01-29-2016, 10:36 AM

Rim shot. Rim shot??