PDA

View Full Version : 2016-2017 hunting lease/club

Tupelodawg88
01-27-2016, 11:27 PM
I will be exploring options for the 16-17 deer season. Looking for a club or a lease around northern ms. I would prefer a family oriented club considering I don't drink or any thing like that. If any of you guys have any valid information on anything please keep me in mind. Thanks, and as always, HAILSTATE!!!

Westdawg
01-28-2016, 12:20 AM
I heard of one called state line hunting club. It is along the border with Alabama on north end of state. Look them up on Facebook.
I am looking for a place in the northwest MS delta area. Got places to hunt, but half of what I have access to was closed early due to flooding.

Tupelodawg88
01-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the info. I no longer have Facebook but the wife has it. I gotta buddy at work that was in a club in tunica that was closed early as well. I hate that for you guys. I have access to land that my uncle owns but dogs have really messed that one place up. Once again, thanks man.

WeWillScrewItUp
01-28-2016, 08:55 AM
I'm looking for a place as well. I hunted public land this year but would like to get in a club. I'm looking between Jackson and Hattiesburg. Simpson, Jefferson Davis, Smith counties would be my preference.