PDA

View Full Version : Good news of the day. Zach Farrar made some good tweets tonight

whosyourdawgy
01-27-2016, 11:15 PM
Billy G and Brian Johnson were there to see him in home and he sounds really solid to me. Well as solid as you can sound from a tweet

CadaverDawg
01-27-2016, 11:16 PM
Hopefully he sticks with us and is a stud. Good to hear.

msstate7
01-27-2016, 11:17 PM
Look dude, bad news and melting only till signing day**

whosyourdawgy
01-27-2016, 11:21 PM
Got these from retweets. I'm not stalking or following any of these guys. But these are the 2 tweets that I was talking about

Always good to have @CoachBillyG stopping and finally getting to meet my mom ! #HailState ������

Also happy that @BDJohnson3 stopped by and gave me some solid info ��������

GreenheadDawg
01-27-2016, 11:27 PM

Yeh he's really ****ing up the mood around here **

BeardoMSU
01-27-2016, 11:38 PM

Ha!

msstate7
01-28-2016, 12:44 AM
Got these from retweets. I'm not stalking or following any of these guys. But these are the 2 tweets that I was talking about

Always good to have @CoachBillyG stopping and finally getting to meet my mom ! #HailState ������

Also happy that @BDJohnson3 stopped by and gave me some solid info ��������

I was hoping for something more positive than that. That really doesn't sound like much. I was hoping for more like...

It was great to have coachbillyg stop by and meet my mom. Can't wait to play for him next season and I'm never, never going to Norman for anything bc I'm a bulldawg thru and thru. Please no one but state staff contact me ever again. Oh and I know I'm not supposed to let the cat out of the bag, but aj, Simmons, Derrick brown, Kobe, lashley, knott, cushenberry, Reese, dowdell, and moon are signing with state too. Hail state!

Is that too much to ask for?***

BeardoMSU
01-28-2016, 12:48 AM
I was hoping for something more positive than that. That really doesn't sound like much. I was hoping for more like...

It was great to have coachbillyg stop by and meet my mom. Can't wait to play for him next season and I'm never, never going to Norman for anything bc I'm a bulldawg thru and thru. Please no one but state staff contact me ever again. Oh and I know I'm not supposed to let the cat out of the bag, but aj, Simmons, Derrick brown, Kobe, lashley, knott, cushenberry, Reese, dowdell, and moon are signing with state too. Hail state!

I thought the same thing. When he made no mention of all the "talent" rolled out for him on his visit to Dave's Dark Horse, I knew we were screwed....****

MarketingBully
01-28-2016, 01:41 AM
I think he stays committed and signs with us and I think our baseball program makes the difference.

BrunswickDawg
01-28-2016, 07:50 AM

That would be like 8 Tweets long - ain't no one got time for that!**

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-28-2016, 07:56 AM
I really think our fans need to turn on Mondag Night Raw and feel the power of positivity. Cause it's a New Day. Yes it is. New Day rocks. New Day Rocks

Spiderman
01-28-2016, 08:31 AM
ain't no one got time for that!**

Hushpuppies, Daddy!!!

FISHDAWG
01-28-2016, 08:37 AM
Hushpuppies, Daddy!!!

kudus on the Buford T Justice reference ... one of my all time favorite movie characters

Spiderman
01-28-2016, 09:01 AM
kudus on the Buford T Justice reference ... one of my all time favorite movie characters

I will go to my grave pissed Jackie Gleason didn't win the Oscar for best male actor, and Jerry Reed didn't for best supporting actor and best soundtrack.

I've boycotted the Oscars since then, long before it was cool to do so this year just because a bunch of millionaires feel persecuted.