PDA

View Full Version : Will everyone please STFU!

Bucky Dog
01-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Holy shit, half of this board has turned into a bunch of gossiping pussies whose lives depend on college football recruiting! Don't get me wrong, I am keeping up with things but all of this flip flopping back and forth of what you heard and think you know, and has changed now from what you heard from someone else is borderline insanity!

These are huge decisions for these kids and and there is a lot of pressure on them from family, coaches, fans, etc, and they are going to change their minds, or be persuaded by falsehoods, just to get their signatures. Leave it alone until signing day.

Dan has done a pretty ****ing good job with his "average" classes and he has never bought into the hype of all of it. We had a really good class last year and will have another good class this year. Quit measuring the size of your dick to the cheating arrogant bastards up north!

Dan has been our best coach we have ever had and he does NOT want to lose. I trust him to do his job and get the results on the field. Now if he doesn't recruit and get the players, or develop them and get results on the field, then I will be first to put him on the hot seat. But for the love of God can you all just calm the **** down, let this play out over the next week, go hug your wife and kids and having a drink?!

CadaverDawg
01-27-2016, 10:14 PM
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/iouproyect/photos/items/a1I20000000cYb9EAEphoto.jpg

TheRef
01-27-2016, 10:15 PM
Mom jeans?

Red Sox Dawg
01-27-2016, 10:20 PM
Slim jeans?

CadaverDawg
01-27-2016, 10:25 PM
http://www.motorolasolutions.com/content/dam/msi/images/business/products/pagers/advisor_ii/_images/static_files/b2b_advisor_ii_lg_us-en.jpg

TheRef
01-27-2016, 10:26 PM
Motorola Pager

confucius say
01-27-2016, 10:27 PM
Holy shit, half of this board has turned into a bunch of gossiping pussies whose lives depend on college football recruiting! Don't get me wrong, I am keeping up with things but all of this flip flopping back and forth of what you heard and think you know, and has changed now from what you heard from someone else is borderline insanity!

These are huge decisions for these kids and and there is a lot of pressure on them from family, coaches, fans, etc, and they are going to change their minds, or be persuaded by falsehoods, just to get their signatures. Leave it alone until signing day.

Dan has done a pretty ****ing good job with his "average" classes and he has never bought into the hype of all of it. We had a really good class last year and will have another good class this year. Quit measuring the size of your dick to the cheating arrogant bastards up north!

Dan has been our best coach we have ever had and he does NOT want to lose. I trust him to do his job and get the results on the field. Now if he doesn't recruit and get the players, or develop them and get results on the field, then I will be first to put him on the hot seat. But for the love of God can you all just calm the **** down, let this play out over the next week, go hug your wife and kids and having a drink?!

Bravo

Hunkaburningdawg
01-27-2016, 10:33 PM

Couldn't have said it better!

engie
01-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Yep.

It's getting close to time for me to check out for the week and get something (real) accomplished. It's unreadable and nothing pisses me off like menstrual inferiority complex being trotted out on front street.

Swami Dawg
01-28-2016, 12:16 AM
Hello friends,

I am not for to having much time to be doing the posting lately. Much tech support goings on with Christmas items breaking and owners be of needing help. I am for to being reading and much of here on ED is making me thinks of this.

http://i63.tinypic.com/112fvnt.jpg

If you are to feeling upset or angries about this matter perhaps you are expericings symptoms of menstrations and should follow rules we are having here in India. See sign posted below.

http://womenpla.net/wp-content/themes/woman-planet/lib/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwomenpla.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2Fmenstruation-board.jpg&w=370

No entry to buildings are being permitted when having symptoms. So go find yourself going for walk outside to be cleansing mind and body. Any outdoor hobby or activity will be helping in this matters.

Please for to not be doing so much of the worrying about young mens and their decisionses for where to be going to college. It will for to be working out in the ends. Your life is worth more to be having it affected by strangers college choices.

Hope you are to be finding inner peace with you self.

Swami

BeardoMSU
01-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Hello friends,

I am not for to having much time to be doing the posting lately. Much tech support goings on with Christmas items breaking and owners be of needing help. I am for to being reading and much of here on ED is making me thinks of this.

http://i63.tinypic.com/112fvnt.jpg

If you are to feeling upset or angries about this matter perhaps you are expericings symptoms of menstrations and should follow rules we are having here in India. See sign posted below.

http://womenpla.net/wp-content/themes/woman-planet/lib/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwomenpla.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2Fmenstruation-board.jpg&w=370

No entry to buildings are being permitted when having symptoms. So go find yourself going for walk outside to be cleansing mind and body. Any outdoor hobby or activity will be helping in this matters.

Please for to not be doing so much of the worrying about young mens and their decisionses for where to be going to college. It will for to be working out in the ends. Your life is worth more to be having it affected by strangers college choices.

Hope you are to be finding inner peace with you self.

Swami

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

MarketingBully
01-28-2016, 01:38 AM
I agree to an extent. Part of the reason for our meltdown could be attributed to a couple of factors. One, Rosebowl going off the cuff and spouting his doom and gloom a week before signing day with Ole Miss writers spouting how wonderful they are doing so all the MSU fans are getting bad news from everywhere. Two, the Ole Miss writers stating how great they are doing with the Starkville kids and fans freaking out about that. Three, our basketball team/seniors laying one hell of an egg this year on the court thus MSU fans having to focus on NSD and waiting for the start of baseball season (Cohen please have a great season for our fans sake). I think those factors are why you see threads upon threads of stupid shit on all of the boards.

Dawgology
01-28-2016, 08:35 AM

I agree with you but I also understand the other side. I know it sucks to read people's upset or misinformed thoughts but there has to be a place to vent. If nothing else create a restricted VENT board for people to get on and just lose their shit but make sure it's completely locked down.

I think this is a result of multiple factors. The fact that we continue to get our ass kicked by Alabama and UNM on the field causes you to realize (no matter how good of a talent evaluator and developer Mullen is) that recruiting higher rated skill and talent is a must in order to compete. We get dominated on the field and then get dominated (possibly) in recruiting out of our own back yard by the same teams. This is a bad trend if it happens...as it appears it will. What you begin to see is a very obvious separation between "them" and "us". It's a tough pill to swallow...especially after a #1 rating and owning the rivalry over the past decade until a couple years ago. Right now, in my opinion, our football program is treading dangerous waters as indicated by on the field production and recruiting prowess against other SEC West teams. In the past we could say "well, it's tough to recruit to Mississippi schools so we are all in the same boat" but UNM is exposing that as false...as indicated by what will probably be a top 5 recruiting class.

This leads us to the other elephant in the room. If both programs (State and UNM) continue to trend in these directions UNM will be able to take what recruits they want to from this state along with Alabama. We will be able to challenge for the occasional recruit but, for the most part, we will never be able to challenge for the SEC West due to lack of talented depth and high end skill players. So, I think that it's not recruiting that folks are really freaking out about but what this indicates for the future of our program.

Liverpooldawg
01-28-2016, 09:48 AM

Possibly the best recruiting post ever here. Some of you have gone totally crazy. I swear you would think we were back in the Croom years reading this board. We just came off the best back to back seasons we have ever had for goodness sake. Act like it instead of sounding like poor old little brother MSU.

maroonmania
01-28-2016, 10:28 AM
Possibly the best recruiting post ever here. Some of you have gone totally crazy. I swear you would think we were back in the Croom years reading this board. We just came off the best back to back seasons we have ever had for goodness sake. Act like it instead of sounding like poor old little brother MSU.

Well you've somewhat hit the nail on the head in that our recruiting level and ranking is currently at or below Croom levels from back in the day. Now I'm totally holding my wad until I see what the finished product is on signing day (since that's all that counts), but if things don't go well over the next week and we end up near where we are then being pissed at our staff is justified. There would just be no reason we should perform that way in recruiting with a Coach that is 7 years in and whose had the success that Mullen has had especially the last couple of years. But for now, I'm still holding out hope but have certainly not been encouraged by what I've been reading over the last couple of days. Even our resident sunshine pumpers seemed to have cooled off significantly.

Liverpooldawg
01-28-2016, 10:34 AM
Well you've somewhat hit the nail on the head in that our recruiting level and ranking is currently at or below Croom levels from back in the day. Now I'm totally holding my wad until I see what the finished product is on signing day (since that's all that counts), but if things don't go well over the next week and we end up near where we are then being pissed at our staff is justified. There would just be no reason we should perform that way in recruiting with a Coach that is 7 years in and whose had the success that Mullen has had especially the last couple of years. But for now, I'm still holding out hope but have certainly not been encouraged by what I've been reading over the last couple of days. Even our resident sunshine pumpers seemed to have cooled off significantly.

Poor poor pitiful me. Enough already.

BulldogBear
01-28-2016, 10:41 AM

+1

Last weekend of Deer Season. I'm going camping and hunting all weekend. I suggest others do the same.