PDA

View Full Version : Day of reckoning for Devinner and our Media

BeastMan
08-09-2013, 01:08 PM
http://3rdand57.com/our-friends-cough-devinner-and-the-media/

SignalToNoise
08-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks, I wasn't aware of all the details there.

I'm guessing our coaching staff could ban that Stevens ass clown if they wanted to?

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Holy shit, this is the best article I've ever read about this situation.

Damn right, BeastMan. Way to flex nuts....So glad to have you out there pushing the proper info to the MSU fan base.

Guys, READ THIS DAMN ARTICLE.

We have a great fan base that is full of great people.....and if we could get them all pulling in the same direction, things could drastically change for the better. Sometimes I think our fan base is just a little bit too nice, and doesn't want to cause a stir....but things are starting to change with the new generation of fans, and people like BeastMan and EliteDawgs that are trying to get everyone pulling in the same direction.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-09-2013, 01:41 PM
What a fatass POS!!!
"So, it is great to see a kid like a Will Redmond sign with Mississippi State. His father was murdered eight years ago and he grew up in a single-parent home. His mother raised three kids by herself. Now, the kid has a full ride scholarship to Mississippi State. Those are the success stories to me."
Until he throws the kid under the bus to protect myself from being exposed for being nothing more than a pimp...
http://mississippistate.scout.com/2/1178191.html

bulldawg28
08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Great article Beast.

GreaterCowbell
08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
+1 Best damn article on the situation I have read!

hacker
08-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Can I be your editor? I love your writing but there's always a shitload of distracting misspellings and grammar errors.

CJDAWG85
08-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Excellent article!

BeastMan
08-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Can I be your editor? I love your writing but there's always a shitload of distracting misspellings and grammar errors.

Yes

ETA- I usually have a 1.5 hour window in the afternoon to research and bang out an article. I do make typos. I'm a business major, sue me. Anyway, I went back and cleaned up a cpl things but I'm sure there are a few more the sticklers notice. My main concern is my message

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Strong beastman

The Croom Diaries
08-09-2013, 02:27 PM
This article gave me a hard on.

Barking 13
08-09-2013, 02:30 PM
"like"

Ghost of Hank Flick
08-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Stevens will do anything for a leg up in his lowly career. He identified himself as being with the Clarion Ledger at a press conference in Omaha. I've been on the Stevens hate train for at least a year now - I absolutely can' t stand that douche. Good to see someone else calling on MSU to black ball these people who bring down the school. Now that Joe Gailbraith is gone maybe we can get someone else in there with a sack.

Gordon Gekko
08-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Haven't been on genespage in years, have his members ever asked him about all this? I'm sure it would get deleted quickly but anyone that was halfway paying attention should have realized gene and Stevie weren't helping MSU.

Ghost of Hank Flick
08-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Jackpot...

@matthewcstevens: "This feels like a good time to remind folks: If you have a comment, question or concern about me, my job or anything really?e-mail me."

@matthewcstevens: "My e-mail is mstevens@cdispatch.com & I'm happy to respond to any comments, concerns, questions or anything else ASAP. Easy enough right?"

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Stevens makes up rumors, then asks players and coaches if the rumors are true. Can't stand him.

He also used some clever wording to imply that MSU purchased a car for Redmond. That wasn't even close to true. But it got him (Stevens) national press. Asshole.

Ghost of Hank Flick
08-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Everyone in the media hates him. He's like Bracky- loves to be hated.

Ghost of Hank Flick
08-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah, Beastman, don't be surprised if BSR cancels your show before it gets off the ground for this article. I had a show way back when but they canceled it because of the ole miss tradition video. Plus Hadad is the only person on the planet that actually likes Matt Stevens.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-09-2013, 03:19 PM
From Vandy247:
uab77 AKA Byron Devinner: "
"I am going to comment only one time. I have stayed away from the media since the Miss State stuff. I didn't tweet nor did I post the stuff on facebook. My accounts have been compromised. I have gotten the police involved because someone has hacked my accounts. We have the IP address, but I want to clear things up those post didn't come from me at ALL thanks."
"No I haven't posted on these sites or anything since the Miss State stuff I learned my lesson then. I didn't even see anything on the Rivals main site. My name was cleared from the Miss State stuff so that's the route I have taken. The only media contact I have had is with CBS 60 Minutes because they had me mic'd up during three of our 7v7 tournaments this weekend and they did a interview with me for a piece that will air in October on 60 Minutes with Armen Keteyian that's it."
"No this is me posting and thank. To answer an earlier question yes I am very impressed with the job that not only Coach Franklin has done but Coach Gault in the weight room. Kimbrow came by the house the other day and you can just see the difference in him. I think a good fit for Vandy right now would be Cornelius 'Boomane" Sturghill from Memphis Melrose. You have to continue to recruit the Memphis kids. Also another player that might surprise everyone this fall is going to be Aaron Maher. I know he isn't on anyone's radar because he will probably be drafted really high in the Pro Baseball draft. But the kid can play! I am yet to see the post on rivals"

http://vanderbilt.247sports.com/Board/59433/Barton-your-take-on-a-situation-19530142/1

Todd4State
08-09-2013, 03:25 PM
BOOM!

Enough said.

Coach34
08-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Another person in all this that was left out is MSU Catfish Sevendust.

Didnt go to State
Is not a member of Bulldog Club
Doesnt purchase season tickets

Yet somehow felt the need the talk to Devinner on State's behalf- and told people on 247 that he talked to Devinner. Sevendust also defended Devinner on 247

Why is this catfish talking to Devinner during all this and then defending him? What makes anyone think Sevendust has State's best interest in mind?

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 03:30 PM
What is fatass talking about? Somone hacked his account and posted what where?

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 03:38 PM

Didnt go to State

Yet somehow felt the need the talk to Devinner on State's behalf- and told people on 247 that he talked to Devinner. Sevendust also defended Devinner on 247

Why is this catfish talking to Devinner during all this and then defending him? What makes anyone think Sevendust has State's best interest in mind?

Those are facts and fair questions for sure. I remember him saying on 247 that he is a MSU sidewalk fan. OK, sure, MSU has some sidewalk fans - but why would sevendust be so damn rabid about it? What drives him to try being so in-the-loop with a school he has no connections to? This guy tries real hard to acquire all the information he can about everything he can touch. He talks to HS coaches, players, MSU people, and DeVinner obviously...why?

Without having any MSU ties, he has no reason to have MSU's interests at heart. And all that info he acquires could be used for bad purposes - ego inflation, website pissing contests over Devinner, or wor$e.

I've been friendly with the guy online. But putting the whole picture together, he creeps me out and I don't trust him.

BeastMan
08-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Oh yeah, Beastman, don't be surprised if BSR cancels your show before it gets off the ground for this article. I had a show way back when but they canceled it because of the ole miss tradition video. Plus Hadad is the only person on the planet that actually likes Matt Stevens.

Prophetic. Just happened. I honestly don't care. As I said in the article, I have zero interest in the shoulder rubbing media friend game. I'm sure as hell not going to tuck my nuts either to be on Internet radio. No disrespect to BSR or anyone currently on it but I was shocked they ok'd me in the first place. I thought I could do a really good job and make a popular show but oh well... Sunday is my only day off anyway

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 03:42 PM
From Vandy247:
uab77 AKA Byron Devinner: "
"I am going to comment only one time. I have stayed away from the media since the Miss State stuff. I didn't tweet nor did I post the stuff on facebook. My accounts have been compromised. I have gotten the police involved because someone has hacked my accounts. We have the IP address, but I want to clear things up those post didn't come from me at ALL thanks."
"No I haven't posted on these sites or anything since the Miss State stuff I learned my lesson then. I didn't even see anything on the Rivals main site. My name was cleared from the Miss State stuff so that's the route I have taken. The only media contact I have had is with CBS 60 Minutes because they had me mic'd up during three of our 7v7 tournaments this weekend and they did a interview with me for a piece that will air in October on 60 Minutes with Armen Keteyian that's it."
"No this is me posting and thank. To answer an earlier question yes I am very impressed with the job that not only Coach Franklin has done but Coach Gault in the weight room. Kimbrow came by the house the other day and you can just see the difference in him. I think a good fit for Vandy right now would be Cornelius 'Boomane" Sturghill from Memphis Melrose. You have to continue to recruit the Memphis kids. Also another player that might surprise everyone this fall is going to be Aaron Maher. I know he isn't on anyone's radar because he will probably be drafted really high in the Pro Baseball draft. But the kid can play! I am yet to see the post on rivals"

http://vanderbilt.247sports.com/Board/59433/Barton-your-take-on-a-situation-19530142/1

Does he really think anybody believes his fat ass? The ole, "someone hacked my account, it wasnt me that wrote that" excuse. Who the **** wants to hack this dumbasses account? Fat bastard just wanted the opportunity to pimp his "October interview with 60 minutes"....what a big, fat, piece of garbage. And I just lost all respect for 60 minutes too.

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Prophetic. Just happened. I honestly don't care. As I said in the article, I have zero interest in the shoulder rubbing media friend game. I'm sure as hell not going to tuck my nuts either to be on Internet radio. No disrespect to BSR or anyone currently on it but I was shocked they ok'd me in the first place. I thought I could do a really good job and make a popular show but oh well... Sunday is my only day off anyway

BSR just lost one listener. If they kick someone off for having a pair, **** em. Sorry to all of you that are on there, but we had someone about to start a show that brought out all of the information our fan base needs to know and to rally around, and they give him the boot? **** em.

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 03:45 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/really.gif

Political Hack
08-09-2013, 03:46 PM
wow. that's absolutely awful that they would offer and then revoke a show based on you telling the truth about how dumb the Message Board Wars were!

It seems like they'd appreciate the general message.

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Some of those MIRS guys are real asshats on twitter. I guess they just can't contain themselves.

Hack, Rebels run MIRS. They like State people as long as we play the little brother role. Get too serious and they go all sports editor on us like that whatever magazine that was talked about on here.

Political Hack
08-09-2013, 03:48 PM
and I agree with Cadaver... BSR has joined the ranks of the enemies if they're going to take up for people who hold their own personal interest above State.

Ghost of Hank Flick
08-09-2013, 03:53 PM

We need to have our own podcast: MSU sports takes too hot for Bulldog Sports Radio.

BeastMan
08-09-2013, 03:56 PM
We need to have our own podcast: MSU sports takes too hot for Bulldog Sports Radio.

Haha. I've already been toying with the idea of video podcast.

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 04:11 PM
http://themoderatevoice.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/01/axis.jpg

Gene's Page, Bulldawg Junction, and Byron DeVinner - they're all in the axis of evil.

Bulldog Sports Radio and their daddy, Make It Rain Sports, were out but now they're in.

John Farley is where axis used to be, but now its not, so he's not in the axis of evil.

Logan Lowery, well I don't have anything against him except every week he sends me an email saying I've got 7 days to join some signup deal. He's out.

Leigh Anne Tuohy - in.

Tim McGraw is in.

Country music - country music is OK.

That's it for now.

BeastMan
08-09-2013, 04:17 PM
I can promise that John Farley isn't and never was. He only worked for the guy that Paul did too.

Ghost of Hank Flick
08-09-2013, 04:25 PM
http://themoderatevoice.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/01/axis.jpg

Gene's Page, Bulldawg Junction, and Byron DeVinner - they're all in the axis of evil.

Bulldog Sports Radio and their daddy, Make It Rain Sports, were out but now they're in.

Logan Lowery, well I don't have anything against him except every week he sends me an email saying I've got 7 days to join some signup deal. He's out.

I don't think MIRS owns BSR. The guy Beast man was going to do a show with is one of the main MIRS guys. Just sayin.

Logan is cool. But he isn't in the MSU media anymore. He hates Stevens as much as I do.

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 04:36 PM
I think MIRS owns BSR and the rebel version of that.

The Croom Diaries
08-09-2013, 04:37 PM

Didnt go to State

Yeah that's the MSU fan I was referring to in Goat's thread about the NCAA yesterday. That guy is terrible.

The Croom Diaries
08-09-2013, 04:46 PM

Are you sure? I know one of the co-founders is just a regular guy who went to Middle Tennessee State and has nothing to do with all that. Plus MIRS didn't have a show on there until about a year after they started up those networks. But you may be right.

Cadaver - your statements didn't offend me. I really don't care one ioda about BSR. Sometimes I go on there but I don't really take it seriously. Even this morning I told them on twitter that one of their host was a moron who didn't know squat about MSU, so I have no problem if I offend them or folks don't want to listen for certain reasons.

col. forbin
08-09-2013, 04:59 PM

Wrong. BSR and RSR are both owned by a company called Vsporto. It was started and run by state guys. I dont condone them pulling the beast's show by anymeans,but they are very careful with some things.

dawgoneyall
08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Seriously? Just damn.

Seems "they" can say or do anything detrimental to MSU but be damn if a MSU person has anything but positive to say about "them". Even our own has this attitude. Crazy!

Coach34
08-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I dont think Beastman's podcast has been cancelled yet- he just told him to be leary of them I think is what he was implying

Vandownbytheriver
08-09-2013, 05:09 PM
John purposely stayed out of all this shit. He had no dog in either fight. I know for a fact even when Wardlaw tried to get at Paul, John still talked to him. Only thing John did was work for the same dude Paul did at one point. John has put State before himself and his site on several occasions when he could have broken commits or other shit because he loves the university. He's even had to apologize for me on a few occasions because I mostly don't care about any of this shit.

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Wrong. BSR and RSR are both owned by a company called Vsporto. It was started and run by state guys. I dont condone them pulling the beast's show by anymeans,but they are very careful with some things.

Good to know.

What is MIRS?

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 05:17 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about John.

Coach34
08-09-2013, 05:40 PM
What is MIRS?

Make It Rain Sports

They are the one that controls that RebelAGP catfish and does other Rebel stuff...they troll me on twitter fairly often- but I have a feeling after Thanksgiving I wont hear from them until Feb when they win another Recruiting Title

BeastMan
08-09-2013, 05:45 PM
No, I'm def cancelled

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 05:55 PM
No, I'm def cancelled

Personally, I think you made the right choice. You will get your message across more with that one article than you could have over multiple shows on BSR of "not going too far". Your 3rdand57 site has really opened my eyes to just how effective sites like yours, EliteDawgs, FWTCT, etc, can be when we are all on the same page.

We have to all be pulling the rope in the same direction if we TRULY want to take a South Carolina/Oregon/Virginia Tech type of step as a program. That means not worrying about being cool (looking at you SPS) all the time if it gets in the way of what is best for MSU.

And it may just be because I read this board a lot....but it seems like since EliteDawgs' creation, there has been more awareness of the "All In" mentality within our fan base than any other time in my lifetime.

RougeDawg
08-09-2013, 06:05 PM
I didnt know all the ins and outs of the media feud. We should send Stevens packing and OM, I mean boycott the two paid sites. Just use the 247 site

bobcat91
08-09-2013, 06:08 PM
John purposely stayed out of all this shit. He had no dog in either fight. I know for a fact even when Wardlaw tried to get at Paul, John still talked to him. Only thing John did was work for the same dude Paul did at one point. John has put State before himself and his site on several occasions when he could have broken commits or other shit because he loves the university. He's even had to apologize for me on a few occasions because I mostly don't care about any of this shit.

John is a great guy who got messed over by Wardlaw. Sound familiar. He gives out great info and yes you can tell he loves MSU. I enjoy his site.

Coach34
08-09-2013, 06:12 PM
No, I'm def cancelled

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That was quick...I've had blowjobs that lasted longer than that

engie
08-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Wew! Just got around to reading. GREAT. ARTICLE.

I seen it dawg
08-09-2013, 06:29 PM
But not many

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 06:37 PM
But not many

And hopefully you don't know that because you "seen it".

I kid, I kid.

hacker
08-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Beast, check your PM

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-09-2013, 09:42 PM
No, I'm def cancelled

Help me understand why you would be cancelled? Im not caught up on the show or who broadcast or host it. I do read your articles

DownwardDawg
08-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Out 17n standing!!!!!! Great article!

Coach34
08-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Help me understand why you would be cancelled?

because he ruffled some feathers

FlabLoser
08-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Pissed off some MSU media who BSR would like to keep on good terms.

In my opinion, that makes BSR part of the problem.

swdawg
08-09-2013, 10:22 PM
You beat me to it, hacker.

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 10:44 PM

I thought you hated EliteDawgs, lasher8?

Glad to have you back.

MaroonState
08-09-2013, 10:54 PM
or a group of guys that run the RebelAGP? Do they run it or just run cover for/defend it? And, who are the guys/names that run MIRS?

War Machine Dawg
08-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Hadad took his asshole mentality and egomania to a whole different level since he tried to go "legit" and use his real name a few years ago? Seems to me that ever since then, he's been on a power trip. And let's be even more real: SPS has become part of the problem too.

FlabLoser
08-10-2013, 08:18 AM
HD6 has always been a bully admin. That's why he calls himself general and has a general as his avatar. He only went quiet a few years after getting tired of C34. He is no different now than he was before going quiet.

hacker
08-10-2013, 10:12 AM

I sent him a new revision but haven't heard back.