PDA

View Full Version : Signing day will be a good day...

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 04:24 PM
Lashley, Kobe, AJ, Simmons, and Knott are ours and Dan already knows it. Sit back and watch and stop worrying. Only one really big fish will we lose and we knew it was a long shot with him anyway. It will still be UGA for him though... Not Auburn. And r Davis will be a toss up. We all know though that if we get Simmons, AJ, Kobe, Knott, and Lashley we got a HR!!

OdaMaeBrown
01-27-2016, 04:31 PM
Lashley, Kobe, AJ, Simmons, and Knott are ours and Dan already knows it. Sit back and watch and stop worrying. Only one really big fish will we lose and we knew it was a long shot with him anyway. It will still be UGA for him though... Not Auburn. And r Davis will be a toss up. We all know though that if we get Simmons, AJ, Kobe, Knott, and Lashley we got a HR!!

Sounds reasonable. What else are you passing other than a plate preacher?

JDog13
01-27-2016, 04:31 PM
We're screwed

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 04:32 PM
If not....

https://33.media.tumblr.com/4ffbd233ee2333956427aae4a72fc469/tumblr_inline_ngcq402A171s1mdrj.gif

cheewgumm
01-27-2016, 04:33 PM
If not....

https://33.media.tumblr.com/4ffbd233ee2333956427aae4a72fc469/tumblr_inline_ngcq402A171s1mdrj.gif

HA

Dawgface
01-27-2016, 04:34 PM
We're screwed

If this goes as well as his DC prediction we are. ;)

17thebears
01-27-2016, 04:36 PM
You are clueless.

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 04:40 PM
We're screwed

http://i.imgur.com/kyXpKJp.jpg

MafiaDawg
01-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Worst poster award goes to....

CadaverDawg
01-27-2016, 04:47 PM

DUCK!!!...

http://lynx.uio.no/jon/gif/nature/lightning5.gif

jumbo
01-27-2016, 04:55 PM
well shit. now I've lost all my confidence in this class

Ralph
01-27-2016, 05:00 PM
They gone

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2016, 05:01 PM
So not only are we not getting these guys but the rest of our class is decommiting, Mullen will be taking a job in the sun belt, and the NCAA will confuse us for tsun and we get the NOA. Well hell.

gtowndawg
01-27-2016, 05:04 PM
I really hope preacher goes to atheist message boards and trolls the heck out of them about judgement day.

Bucky Dog
01-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Preach, I have to say that with this prophecy now, following your recent fails, if you don't hit this all as you say, your word from this point forward will mean zilch, zero, nada!

And don't even try and pull a C34 and say something unforeseen must have happened at the 11th hour.

klong-dog
01-27-2016, 05:28 PM
Stick

A

Fork

In

Us

!!!!!!

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Of course these are kids and things could change at the last minute ****. Hahahahsha!!!

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 05:32 PM
Sounds reasonable. What else are you passing other than a plate preacher?

Watch it Whoopi!!

Homedawg
01-27-2016, 05:37 PM

I don't know how many we are going to sign of those 5. If had to guess 3 or less. But what've can tell u is those 5 haven't told Mullen or our staff they were coming. But keep posting if u so want.

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 05:49 PM
U guys are too easy this time of year.

archdog
01-27-2016, 05:56 PM
I am not huge on reading comprehension, but Preacher did say "IF" then it would be a home run. Yall need to chill.
Part of me wants us to knock this out of the park on signing day. Three days ago it felt like we were on track to do just that. The staff is working hard, but they are competing against Nick "The Saviour" Saban and a Snake Oil salesman. These recruits just see the girls at the parties and Nick's 37 championship rings and just do not believe they can do it at MSU, but they could. The top talent in our back yard going other places concerns me. You know these kids have to think favorably about MSU, but they would rather be another name riding the pine at Bama than become what Dak Prescott was for us during his career.

My last statement I will make about this situation is this. If these kids are ballers, it really doesn't matter where they go if the NFL is their goal. McCaffrey could play at ULL and be what he is at Stanford. All that really matters is what type of person you want to be and which coach is going to help you get there. Mullen seems to run a pretty tight ship. Saban with his extensive track record of grey shirting hurts his overall image in my opinion, but you will win and you will generally stay out of trouble on his team. UM and their coaching staff, bunch of snake oil salesman. I don't trust any of them with their major issues they have had since the moment ole Freeze came onto the scene. So Saban or Mullen. All things considered, I would take the extra playing time at MSU and try to be the next Dak Prescott type of player if Bama was playing the numbers game with me. Now if Saban would accept my commitment early, that would be tough to pass up. Generally though, Bama likes to play the hold up and wait mentality with the guys they are trying to steal from us. Mostly because they recruit nationally head to head for almost every 5 star in the nation. If they wouldn't accept my commitment, I would go to MSU straight away. No reason to wait until signing day to get shown the door by Bama.

Another thing, Dan needs to start getting these players up to speed faster when they hit campus. Clemson had like 4 freshman OL on the field. If we would have played Bama with 4 freshmen, we would have lost by 65. I have no idea on how to get them up to speed faster, but maybe just maybe we need football smart players and not so many "projects".

Really Clark?
01-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Clemson had 1 freshman, 1 rs Soph, 1 rs Jr and 2 rs Sr

Barking 13
01-27-2016, 06:40 PM
not trying to knock you preach, but your UGA guy just committed to Auburn....

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 06:48 PM
not trying to knock you preach, but your UGA guy just committed to Auburn....

I still think he ends up at UGA. HE WILL MAKE HIS DECISION ON Signing day.

Barking 13
01-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Finebaum said it....... it must be true***

DawgPoundtheRock
01-27-2016, 08:51 PM
Ogeron will be our next DC