PDA

View Full Version : Had lunch with a couple of big bears today

coastdoglover
01-27-2016, 03:12 PM
They were cussing coach 34 and Rosebowl up and down. I asked them why and they said a bunch of lies were being put on the MSU boards about Ole Miss. I then asked do you think Ole Miss is being investigated? They said yes, but it is minor and mostly about what has already been checked out and Saunders was years ago. I laughed and said how do know that it is over? They had no answer but evidently coach and Rosebowl have them worried. I think they read the Spirit so I told them if they want to not believe Rosebowl and coach34, how in the hell do they believe anything Yancey and Chuck print? Was a funny conversation.

cheewgumm
01-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Why would they be mad? They're probably going to have #1 recruiting class in the country.

coastdoglover
01-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Why would they be mad? They're probably going to have #1 recruiting class in the country.

they were cussing Alabama too and that tells me Bama probably is matching any offer they come up with. It will get real serious this weekend in Oxford because they will bring out the big bucks for sure. History proves me right. When I asked the bears why Freeze is asking players to take a grayshirt, they said all schools do that in case someone cant get in or flips and then they go back to them. I seriously think they are worried but their arrogance will always be there.

thf24
01-27-2016, 03:42 PM
The more vocal they are, the more worried they are. Never fails.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-27-2016, 03:46 PM
You would think with the knowledge and notoriety of what has become their annual recruiting weekend that the ncaa would send a couple undercover moles to see for themselves firsthand what goes on.

Dawg61
01-27-2016, 04:22 PM
You would think with the knowledge and notoriety of what has become their annual recruiting weekend that the ncaa would send a couple undercover moles to see for themselves firsthand what goes on.

Why is the NCAA not capable of receiving kickbacks like FIFA? Ole Miss going Whitey Bulger style and paying off the NCAA to keep them out of trouble. At this point that's just about the only thing that makes sense.

Dawgface
01-27-2016, 04:47 PM
Why is the NCAA not capable of receiving kickbacks like FIFA? Ole Miss going Whitey Bulger style and paying off the NCAA to keep them out of trouble. At this point that's just about the only thing that makes sense.

Wouldn't shock me.

SDDawg
01-27-2016, 05:13 PM
The more vocal they are, the more worried they are. Never fails.

True and they are going out of their way to talk about the NCAA instead of NSD in many circles, very interesting.

7dawg
01-27-2016, 05:19 PM
Stopped reading after the title

maroonmania
01-27-2016, 09:20 PM
They are just mad that there is someone out there that can report negative news on them that they don't have the power to get fired.

Coackjek
01-27-2016, 09:28 PM
Stopped reading after the title

But felt the need to post?

BulldogBear
01-28-2016, 10:45 AM
They are just mad that there is someone out there that can report negative news on them that they don't have the power to get fired.
Sounds like a joke, but the reality is that it is probably more or less true^^^

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-28-2016, 08:21 PM
They were cussing coach 34 and Rosebowl up and down. I asked them why and they said a bunch of lies were being put on the MSU boards about Ole Miss. I then asked do you think Ole Miss is being investigated? They said yes, but it is minor and mostly about what has already been checked out and Saunders was years ago. I laughed and said how do know that it is over? They had no answer but evidently coach and Rosebowl have them worried. I think they read the Spirit so I told them if they want to not believe Rosebowl and coach34, how in the hell do they believe anything Yancey and Chuck print? Was a funny conversation.

A day in the life at The Old Folks Home.

Jack Lambert
01-28-2016, 09:04 PM

Next time you go to that McDonalds tell those Son of Bitches to shut up, give you your apple pie and up size your fries, then move on.

MSUDawg99
01-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Next time you go to that McDonalds tell those Son of Bitches to shut up, give you your apple pie and up size your fries, then move on.

And dont dare think they're worth that $15/hr they want. Keep the damn ice cream machine working & get an order correct for once & then talk!