PDA

View Full Version : Well here's what I'm doing

NeshobaChuck
01-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Since idk who has the best sources on this board I'm going to step away for a little while let this thing play out I feel like we close out strong but I'm out until this time next week ✌🏻

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 11:20 AM
I suggest a lot on this board take a step back. If you really think about it, letting a bunch of teenagers dictate your mood and attitude is insane. I have a bro trip this weekend. Live music. Folks need hobbies and activities.

Commercecomet24
01-27-2016, 11:26 AM
I suggest a lot on this board take a step back. If you really think about it, letting a bunch of teenagers dictate your mood and attitude is insane. I have a bro trip this weekend. Live music. Folks need hobbies and activities.

Yep, hobbies are made for relaxation and if football recruiting is your hobby all you're gonna get from that is migraines, ulcers and heart trouble!

JDog13
01-27-2016, 11:26 AM
I want good players, but I'm not gonna get upset over it.

NeshobaChuck
01-27-2016, 11:32 AM
I love keeping up with recruiting it's just things are getting crazy and I'm just going to step back and start looking around for things to do on my trip during spring break. Which reminds me anybody on this board been to Vegas?? That's were me and 5 other guys are going staying at the hard rock also

JDog13
01-27-2016, 11:34 AM
I know of a lawyer from Vegas that reads the board. Maybe he could weigh in.

Barking 13
01-27-2016, 11:34 AM

X10

NeshobaChuck
01-27-2016, 11:37 AM

O really now??

Coach34
01-27-2016, 11:39 AM

Im sure he is getting his scheduled Mammogram today

DAWGSUP
01-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Hopefully we get the guys we need and a couple of other big name prospects

NeshobaChuck
01-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Just feel some of us need to take this approach and back off take a break and let this thing play out

LC Dawg
01-27-2016, 12:22 PM

I have vowed to get more live music in my life. It's good for the mind and the soul.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-27-2016, 12:50 PM
when exactly are you going to take this break you speak of?

Dawgbite
01-27-2016, 12:59 PM
I love keeping up with recruiting it's just things are getting crazy and I'm just going to step back and start looking around for things to do on my trip during spring break. Which reminds me anybody on this board been to Vegas?? That's were me and 5 other guys are going staying at the hard rock also

Go to Vegas fairly regular. The Hard Rock is a cool place and usually have some good concerts but its too far off the strip for me. Its walkable but but not with the mrs. We usually stay mid way of the strip, Bellagio, Aria, The Oriental, or The Cosmopolitan. They are all centrally located for walking or hitching a ride on the monorail. The Cosmopolitan is our favorite place, we request a room facing the fountains at Bellagio and just watch them from bed.