PDA

View Full Version : AJ...

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 09:12 AM
To STATE!! Expect him to pull a hat trick on NSD.

Spiderman
01-27-2016, 09:16 AM
Here we go...

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 09:18 AM
Here we go...

Go back to that thread Engie was ur daddy in and let him make u look silly some more.

Spiderman
01-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Go back to that thread Engie was ur daddy in and let him make u look silly some more.

Ok, sorry I offended your girl Angie last night.

The "Here we go" meant that the Angie's of the board would start attacking you because you made a bold statement. Either you are so sensitive, or are really dating Angie, to have taken it the wrong way.

Next time ask what i meant before snapping.

Kiss Angie good morning for me.

CadaverDawg
01-27-2016, 09:27 AM
Shit, we lost him.**

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 09:32 AM

The "Here we go" meant that the Angie's of the board would start attacking you because you made a bold statement. Either you are so sensitive, or are really dating Angie, to have taken it the wrong way.

Man you are WAYYYYY to thin skinned to be posting on ED. Toughen up ole boy.

preachermatt83
01-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Shit, we lost him.**

;)

Dawg61
01-27-2016, 09:33 AM

Whose Angie and is she a 4* or 5* OL?

Spiderman
01-27-2016, 09:36 AM
Man you are WAYYYYY to thin skinned to be posting on ED. Toughen up ole boy.

Again, I'm the thinned skinned one when I post something ,that isn't an attack, and people attack ME.

By what logic does that not make you the thin skinned one? I should have replied to your attack that "Man you are WAYYY to thin skinned to be posting on ED. Toughen up ole boy"

Then it makes sense

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2016, 09:43 AM
Everybody take your pick:

http://cdn-4.hemorrhoidinformationcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/preparation-information-H.I.C.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ccgkimberlyclark/images/kotex/reg_tampon_new.jpg

Spiderman
01-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Everybody take your pick:

http://cdn-4.hemorrhoidinformationcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/preparation-information-H.I.C.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ccgkimberlyclark/images/kotex/reg_tampon_new.jpg

I'll take the tampons... I'm not much on butt stuff

defiantdog
01-27-2016, 09:46 AM

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/legomessageboards/images/5/51/House-of-cards-but-why.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150203023508
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/44814088.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3Q0OEj8.gif
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/le-miiverse-resource/images/8/83/Shahahaha.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150816151025
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhlltFtPU1r0el22.gif
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/e/e2/I'm_outta_here!.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130808210140

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Won't start a new thread since we have this one. But by a show of hands here. How many of you while you were matriculating at the school of your choosing had an adult beverage of your choosing? Don't embarrass yourself just a question. How many of you may have took some ones and "ponied up" per se? Don't embarrass yourself but that lap dance was "on point" to quote the youngins. Now. Would you in any way want your momma and daddy in that town when you were doing all this and they would know your every move? Not hard to see why these kids are looking at schools away from mom and dad. But in the end they will pick what's best for them. Just like we did

Commercecomet24
01-27-2016, 10:02 AM
Won't start a new thread since we have this one. But by a show of hands here. How many of you while you were matriculating at the school of your choosing had an adult beverage of your choosing? Don't embarrass yourself just a question. How many of you may have took some ones and "ponied up" per se? Don't embarrass yourself but that lap dance was "on point" to quote the youngins. Now. Would you in any way want your momma and daddy in that town when you were doing all this and they would know your every move? Not hard to see why these kids are looking at schools away from mom and dad. But in the end they will pick what's best for them. Just like we did

Bettter be careful with those rational thoughts!

defiantdog
01-27-2016, 10:06 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdvdzU8q85MYwm6Q/giphy.gif

Liverpooldawg
01-27-2016, 10:08 AM
We have never had a lock on Starkville High kids like some here seem to think. It's always been about 50-50 with the few good ones that come out of there. Some of them just want to get out of town. It's hard to blame them actually. How many of you went to college in the town you were from? Y'all need to quit obsessing over what individual kids do. Hopefully we will get them but if we don't my head won't explode.

defiantdog
01-27-2016, 10:29 AM
We have never had a lock on Starkville High kids like some here seem to think. It's always been about 50-50 with the few good ones that come out of there. Some of them just want to get out of town. It's hard to blame them actually. How many of you went to college in the town you were from? Y'all need to quit obsessing over what individual kids do. Hopefully we will get them but if we don't my head won't explode.

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted the hell out of Madison when I graduated high school and I never looked back. But that being said.... I've always wanted to go to State ever since I lived in Mississippi. If MSU was in Madison, I would have still gone because I really liked the school.

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 10:33 AM

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/haters-gonna-hate.gif

Big4Dawg
01-27-2016, 10:42 AM

Why does this only apply to State? OM didn't have a problem locking down Metcalf & Johnson. This is a poor excuse of why he didn't pick State if he indeed doesn't.

Spiderman
01-27-2016, 10:43 AM
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/haters-gonna-hate.gif

Ha

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-27-2016, 10:49 AM
Why does this only apply to State? OM didn't have a problem locking down Metcalf & Johnson. This is a poor excuse of why he didn't pick State if he indeed doesn't.

You seriously wanna use those kids as a comparison? Daddy was an ole miss stud and refused to let him visit other schools and the others ones daddy runs an ole miss website and would lose his followers if he went anywhere else?

The best player to come out of the Lafayette County area ever started three years at Alabama at safety. Metcalf has to prove he can run a route other then a fade. Johnson is a good player, but not elite. Oxford had three average DEs make him look bad three straight years

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Rumors on 247 that AJ might be pushing his visit back to tomorrow.

RougeDawg
01-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Rumors on 247 that AJ might be pushing his visit back to tomorrow.

This is No rumor.

Really Clark?
01-27-2016, 10:56 AM

This crap is opposite from what many complained about last year. And we usually do lock down who we get well ahead of signing day. It's an unusual year but it is NOT the norm for this staff.

HancockCountyDog
01-27-2016, 10:59 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/12XMGIWtrHBl5e/giphy.gif

Brahmabull
01-27-2016, 10:59 AM
AJ never had a visit scheduled for today. Can't push back what never was.

engie
01-27-2016, 11:00 AM
Better thread than the others on the topic. Nice meltdown Steve has caused this morning...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-27-2016, 11:02 AM

That's not what 247 says.

TrapGame
01-27-2016, 11:03 AM
I'm still waiting on Orgeron.*

Brahmabull
01-27-2016, 11:05 AM
I don't care what 247 says. He never setup an official visit for today.

Big4Dawg
01-27-2016, 11:05 AM

Well - that's not true

"I'm going over there on the 27th and 28th for an official visit to Mississippi State, too. I know everything over there and I am just going to see the coaches and talk more with them."

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Article/Two-in-state-visits-remain-for-2016-four-star-AJ-Brown-43164960

Big4Dawg
01-27-2016, 11:06 AM
I don't care what 247 says. He never setup an official visit for today.

So you don't believe his quote?

Brahmabull
01-27-2016, 11:08 AM
I believe he may have said that, but he never set it up with the school for today. That's all I am telling you. It really doesn't matter.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-27-2016, 11:10 AM
I believe he may have said that, but he never set it up with the school for today. That's all I am telling you. It really doesn't matter.

Is something set up for tomorrow?

Coach34
01-27-2016, 11:42 AM
I hate recruiting

HancockCountyDog
01-27-2016, 11:52 AM
I hate recruiting this year

Fixed it for you.

Last year was really, really fun. At least I enjoyed the shit out of it.

EnterpriseDawg
01-27-2016, 12:22 PM

This reminds me when I graduated boot camp in Great Lakes, IL. My parents came up and we toured all the sites in Chicago. It was great until I saw the pics everyone else had of the strip clubs and other nightlife spots in the city. Suddenly the tour with the folks wasn't so great haha.

Thick
01-27-2016, 12:33 PM
This reminds me when I graduated boot camp in Great Lakes, IL. My parents came up and we toured all the sites in Chicago. It was great until I saw the pics everyone else had of the strip clubs and other nightlife spots in the city. Suddenly the tour with the folks wasn't so great haha.

Too funny!!!

FISHDAWG
01-27-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm hearing that he tweeting bama cruits

Homedawg
01-27-2016, 12:50 PM
I'm hearing that he tweeting bama cruits

He might be. But bama thinks they are in second at the moment. And not to us.

CadaverDawg
01-27-2016, 01:06 PM
He might be. But bama thinks they are in second at the moment. And not to us.

Whatever is worse than melting, you may have just caused it. Haha

gtowndawg
01-27-2016, 01:20 PM

after the Coach O prediction. I love it. Hero or zero time.

ShotgunDawg
01-27-2016, 01:31 PM
Until proven otherwise, I think all the Golden Triangle guys are playing everyone and going to MSU. Putting out mixed messages, etc. I don't think anyone one of these recruiting guys, other than Paul, have reliable info.

Spiderman
01-27-2016, 02:47 PM
I hate recruiting

Amen

SDDawg
01-27-2016, 03:15 PM
If Bama people believe AJ is going to Ole Miss, they seriously need to get Freeze out of their heads. That is lunacy. Not even Ole Miss people think they're really getting AJ, the chatter there is 100% directed at MSU fans to get them riled up. Even if AJ committed to Ole Miss this weekend I'd stand by that statement (he'd flip by Wednesday). No way in hell is he going to Oxford.

Bucky Dog
01-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Better thread than the others on the topic. Nice meltdown Steve has caused this morning...

He's playing Rosie for meddling too much!

Dawgology
01-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Is it true that AJ cancelled his mid-week visit? I've heard this several times now. If true...that sucks. Seems like the writing is on the wall. just doesn't seem to be going our way.

MarketingBully
01-27-2016, 03:46 PM
Is it true that AJ cancelled his mid-week visit? I've heard this several times now. If true...that sucks. Seems like the writing is on the wall. just doesn't seem to be going our way.

He didn't cancel completely. He just isn't going today but could go tomorrow. Shit for all we know he has been on campus every day this week and we wouldn't know it. He lives two miles from campus. He went to every bowl practice we had and met with Mullen every time he was there for practice. Just because the writers on message boards tell you these things doesn't mean they are true. This is recruiting after all...

I seen it dawg
01-27-2016, 07:28 PM
This shit is all so comical

ShotgunDawg
01-27-2016, 07:32 PM
This shit is all so comical

Can you make another prediction?

Schultzy
01-27-2016, 08:14 PM
Top recruits are better these days about playing it close to the vest which makes sense if you want to have a signing day hat ceremony on tv with suspense.

I think they also put out mis information sometimes to fellow students just for fun. This has to be frustrating for a guy like Robertson who is used to getting at least a little info from a recruit and causes him to say some pretty dumb stuff late in the process sometimes when being interviewed in an effort to sound knowledgable on a guy.

This silence by the recruits also allows bear sharks to troll our knee jerk fans bc they know there is no repercussion for it anyway.

Don't let Steve's frustration get to you, I'm as optimistic on our big recruits from Noxubee and SHS as I was last week.

I seen it dawg
01-28-2016, 07:51 AM
Can you make another prediction?

What good does it do. Too many of our own morons mixed in with a few trolls and the board is a train wreck. It will be baseball soon enough.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-28-2016, 07:53 AM
What good does it do. Too many of our own morons mixed in with a few trolls and the board is a train wreck. It will be baseball soon enough.

I got a prediction. Next January me and you will be smiling and laughing and shaking our heads again. Cause the sky will be falling again. Guess Croom got us used to those stellar recruiting classes and we got spoiled

defiantdog
01-28-2016, 10:41 AM
He didn't cancel completely. He just isn't going today but could go tomorrow. Shit for all we know he has been on campus every day this week and we wouldn't know it. He lives two miles from campus. He went to every bowl practice we had and met with Mullen every time he was there for practice. Just because the writers on message boards tell you these things doesn't mean they are true. This is recruiting after all...

I think Simmons has been to more practices then AJ, if that tells you anything. I saw AJ at one bowl practice this year, and he was running around joking with everyone. I think him and Prters have a good friendship. But I honestly think Tyson Carter might be our best recruiter for him.

chef dixon
01-28-2016, 11:06 AM
I think AJ will be in maroon and white. The shit mccready and them saying MSU is a distant 3rd............ LOL

chef dixon
01-28-2016, 11:08 AM
THEN mccready follows it up with Kobe Jones has MSU as a distant 3rd and people still want to take what he has to say as the truth. Complete garbage.

DawgPoundLazer
01-28-2016, 12:03 PM
THEN mccready follows it up with Kobe Jones has MSU as a distant 3rd and people still want to take what he has to say as the truth. Complete garbage.

McCready now claiming that Lashley would definitely commit to Bama or UNM if he was offered. Trying to play if off like Lashley isn't good enough for the Bearsharks or Tide, so he's having to settle for us.

Mjoelner34
01-28-2016, 12:05 PM
McCready now claiming that Lashley would definitely commit to Bama or UNM if he was offered. Trying to play if off like Lashley isn't good enough for the Bearsharks or Tide, so he's having to settle for us.

I'll see McCready's Lashley and raise him that the entire Bear class would de-commit if Bucky were being up-front about the NOA.

Homedawg
01-28-2016, 12:06 PM

im afraid you are setting yourself up for a major disappointment on wed. And no I don't read yancy, mccready or anyone else's stuff....

msstate7
01-28-2016, 12:08 PM
im afraid you are setting yourself up for a major disappointment on wed. And no I don't read yancy, mccready or anyone else's stuff....
So, you calling Kobe and aj to om?

TrapGame
01-28-2016, 12:12 PM
I'll see McCready's Lashley and raise him that the entire Bear class would de-commit if Bucky were being up-front about the NOA.

BINGO!

And if it happened to be MSU with the NCAA poised for a karate chop to the throat every media outlet and ole miss mouthpiece would be yelling it from the rooftops making it impossible for a recruit NOT to say they haven't heard about it.

HancockCountyDog
01-28-2016, 12:24 PM
I think AJ will be in maroon and white. The shit mccready and them saying MSU is a distant 3rd............ LOL

Don't leave out Rosey, he is spinning that story too.

Homedawg
01-28-2016, 12:39 PM
So, you calling Kobe and aj to om?

Barring a change in things yes. Aj won't be here. Kobe still an outside shot, and that is fading quick....so yes.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2016, 12:47 PM
please tell us what changed on AJ then? That statement "barring a change in things" says that he is not coming here so if he does come here you have an outlet right? So tell us...What has changed and where did you hear this?

Homedawg
01-28-2016, 12:54 PM
please tell us what changed on AJ then? That statement "barring a change in things" says that he is not coming here so if he does come here you have an outlet right? So tell us...What has changed and where did you hear this?

I won't even leave myself an "outlet" as you put it, on Aj. I don't think there is anything that will change with him. He won't be here. On Kobe, it's possible he might, but I wouldn't take the odds. You can call me out on wed if I'm wrong. Hope you do. And do you really think I'm going to say where I got it from? And does it matter? You will believe what you want either way. Pray I'm wrong.

Dawg61
01-28-2016, 01:23 PM
I won't even leave myself an "outlet" as you put it, on Aj. I don't think there is anything that will change with him. He won't be here. On Kobe, it's possible he might, but I wouldn't take the odds. You can call me out on wed if I'm wrong. Hope you do. And do you really think I'm going to say where I got it from? And does it matter? You will believe what you want either way. Pray I'm wrong.

Pray you're wrong? Haha look I want AJ but not getting AJ isn't going to suddenly make us lose all the WRs we already have on our roster.

Fred Brown
Fred Ross
Donald Grey
Malik Dear
Deddrick Thomas
Keith Mixon
Gabe Myles
Justin Johnson
Kareem Vance
Jonas Spivey
Jesse Jackson

This list doesn't include the new ones we sign on Wednesday.

We also have 19 players listed as athlete for their position. A couple of them will see snaps at WR before they graduate. So Homedawg what do I need to pray about again? Are we trying to sign Odell Beckham? Nope it's a WR from Starkville. Name the last WR this state produced that's worth a shit. I'm not dogging AJ I am sure he's a great talent but yall acting like he's Julio Jones.

RAYn_Man
01-28-2016, 01:48 PM
Name the last WR this state produced that's worth a shit.

There was a guy a few years back, think his last name was Rice or something. He wasn't bad.

Dawgtini
01-28-2016, 01:58 PM
There was a guy a few years back, think his last name was Rice or something. He wasn't bad.

I think it was Orzo, just looked like Rice. **

MarketingBully
01-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Barring a change in things yes. Aj won't be here. Kobe still an outside shot, and that is fading quick....so yes.

This shit is comical because it is recruiting and everything changes in the last week. All these naysayers coming out this week about this crap will be wrong next week. These kids are 18 years old and their mind can change on a whim especially since they are undecided. The worst case scenario next week is AJ to Bama and Kobe to MSU. Ole Miss isn't getting any of the Starkville guys. Even some of their writers are saying it's a long shot to get them. Don't buy into the Ole Miss bullshit.

defiantdog
01-28-2016, 02:17 PM
AJ is not going to OM.... I don't know where some of you are getting that info from.

starkvegasdawg
01-28-2016, 02:23 PM

And that Moulds fellow. Seemed he was halfway decent.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2016, 02:31 PM

Yep, he's one of my favorite Bulldogs of all time and pretty nice guy too! Man I loved watching him play. Sure wish he would've been here for this offense. He may of broken every SEC receiving record in the book!

Coach007
01-28-2016, 02:46 PM
I'm already on record from way back last year saying AJ will not be at MSU. I would love for the whole board to laugh at me for being wrong though!

EliteGrinder
01-28-2016, 03:50 PM

Metcalfe shouldn't count cuz his daddy went there. But otherwise agree.

SDDawg
01-28-2016, 04:11 PM
AJ is not going to OM.... I don't know where some of you are getting that info from.

Exactly. Zero factor and also why I think we get Kobe in the end. It will be a crazy 5 days, but AJ is a Dawg!

Dawg61
01-28-2016, 04:13 PM

Congratulations you had to go back 20 years to find one

NeshobaChuck
01-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Hey moulds still holds the NFL playoff record for receiving yards in a playoff game to this day