PDA

View Full Version : Has Bo Bounds mentioned anything about NCAA and Bears?

TrapGame
01-27-2016, 09:11 AM
I bring this up b/c this morning he was sucking Freeze's recruiting class pretty hard. Even mentioned Recruitapalooza this weekend as making it even better. Yet, not one peep about the looming shadow of the NCAA or a certain Birmingham law firm.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Nope, nothing....but he did question what the MSU staff has been doing the last 12 months on the recruiting trail after reaching number one and winning 19 games.

JDog13
01-27-2016, 09:24 AM
You won't hear him say anything about it till concrete evidence is out there. He has more than just state listeners. Can't be one sided like ole miss fans claim he is. Both sides hate him at times.

Hunkaburningdawg
01-27-2016, 09:26 AM
The day that I decided to quit listening to Bo Bounds and Head to Head, my life took a turn for the better. I've been happy ever since and haven't looked back. I get all the news I need on this site.

Out of Bounds
01-27-2016, 09:38 AM
I bring this up b/c this morning he was sucking Freeze's recruiting class pretty hard. Even mentioned Recruitapalooza this weekend as making it even better. Yet, not one peep about the looming shadow of the NCAA or a certain Birmingham law firm.

Yes we've mentioned it several times on the show. We'll see what plays out.

msstate7
01-27-2016, 09:39 AM
The day that I decided to quit listening to Bo Bounds and Head to Head, my life took a turn for the better. I've been happy ever since and haven't looked back. I get all the news I need on this site.

Yep... Haven't listened to him in 6 months and haven't missed him. Seriously what does he bring that message boards don't? Nothing

Jack Lambert
01-27-2016, 09:52 AM
Seems like every radio show is staying away from it.

Liverpooldawg
01-27-2016, 09:55 AM
Who is Bo Bounds? Serious question. I take it he is some Confederate with a radio show but I've never heard it. I've never seen it mentioned except here.

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 10:26 AM
Who is Bo Bounds? Serious question. I take it he is some Confederate with a radio show but I've never heard it. I've never seen it mentioned except here.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Obvious+troll+is+obvious+his+face+before+the+accid ent_469bda_3541202.gif

PassInterference
01-27-2016, 10:31 AM
He gets good interviews on his show.

Maroon Blood
01-27-2016, 10:33 AM
I thought Bo asked for callers on the aforementioned recruiting class. If you want to bring it up, why don't you call in and go on-air live?

Dawgtini
01-27-2016, 10:33 AM
Yep... Haven't listened to him in 6 months and haven't missed him. Seriously what does he bring that message boards don't? Nothing
Bo has outstanding guests. This is the only reason to listen. I miss a few because I change the station when he and his OMU intern get to talking about how awesome OMU is, but I can always catch them up on the podcast/online later in the day. Quit listening to H2H because Dick was TOO MUCH and Wyatt was not enough.

MadDawg
01-27-2016, 10:39 AM

LMAO. Yeah if all you do is read this board, that's pretty much what you would believe. Reality is he pisses off the confederates as much as he does the Dawgs.

TrapGame
01-27-2016, 10:45 AM
I thought Bo asked for callers on the aforementioned recruiting class. If you want to bring it up, why don't you call in and go on-air live?

Because I work for a living.

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Bo's show is good. So is H2H and Home Cookin. The biggest problem in radio today is the listeners. Listeners don't want anything with any semblance of balance whatsoever. They want their views to be stroked. Most fans would rather listen to fluff on podcast than semi-balanced radio. In today's world, it just is what it is. Same reason republicans will only watch fox and democrats will only watch msnbc. People only want their views reaffirmed. Society has no concept of using opposing or differing viewpoints as a means to round their own views. Tell me what I want to hear and that's it!!!!1!1!1!1!!!

msstate7
01-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Bo's show is good. So is H2H and Home Cookin. The biggest problem in radio today is the listeners. Listeners don't want anything with any semblance of balance whatsoever. They want their views to be stroked. Most fans would rather listen to fluff on podcast than semi-balanced radio. In today's world, it just is what it is. Same reason republicans will only watch fox and democrats will only watch msnbc. People only want their views reaffirmed. Society has no concept of using opposing or differing viewpoints as a means to round their own views. Tell me what I want to hear and that's it!!!!1!1!1!1!!!

I just don't listen bc I'm after the info that I'm after and I can get it on the Internet without commercials

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 10:53 AM
I just don't listen bc I'm after the info that I'm after and I can get it on the Internet without commercials

That's fair. I listen to 3 OM podcasts so I don't have to read their boards.

TrapGame
01-27-2016, 10:55 AM
That's fair. I listen to 3 OM podcasts so I don't have to read their boards.

3?! Wow, I think I'd rather drink a cup of bleach.

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 11:06 AM

The Rebel Grove podcast is the biggest on vsporto and that's not by accident. Outside of the obvious rivalry stuff that my MSU fandom dictates my opinion, it's a great listen. Ben Garrett also does a great show. He gets a bad rap with MSU fans because people just assume he's Chuck & Yancy. He always comes off as balanced to me. He's like OM's Paul Jones in that regard. Christian Byrd does a comprehensive recruiting show and you can keep up with all that there. He's a good dude. You can talk about how horrible it is that I listen to 3 OM podcast all you want but I promise you it beats the hell out of reading Nafoom, OM SEC rant, spirit, or RG.

TrapGame
01-27-2016, 11:38 AM
The Rebel Grove podcast is the biggest on vsporto and that's not by accident. Outside of the obvious rivalry stuff that my MSU fandom dictates my opinion, it's a great listen. Ben Garrett also does a great show. He gets a bad rap with MSU fans because people just assume he's Chuck & Yancy. He always comes off as balanced to me. He's like OM's Paul Jones in that regard. Christian Byrd does a comprehensive recruiting show and you can keep up with all that there. He's a good dude. You can talk about how horrible it is that I listen to 3 OM podcast all you want but I promise you it beats the hell out of reading Nafoom, OM SEC rant, spirit, or RG.

To each his own, man. I'm just saying listening to all that can't be good for the brain. Do you ever feel like eating cold chicken fingers and drinking warm bourbon under a Waterford chandelier in the woods? Just asking.**

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 11:41 AM
To each his own, man. I'm just saying listening to all that can't be good for the brain. Do you ever feel like eating cold chicken fingers and drinking warm bourbon under a Waterford chandelier in the woods? Just asking.**

Haha. Not a huge chicken finger guy and I like 1 ice cube in my bourbon

cheewgumm
01-27-2016, 11:42 AM
To be fair C34 outlined the whole #thenetwork live on his show.

Maroon Blood
01-27-2016, 11:44 AM
Because I work for a living.

You must be off work today.

Coach34
01-27-2016, 11:46 AM

+1

TrapGame
01-27-2016, 11:58 AM
You must be off work today.

Nope, screwing with you in between patients.

And really, I wouldn't call Bo cause he'd just ridicule me and then ask me to go buy some Four Roses.

whosyourdawgy
01-27-2016, 12:29 PM
To be fair C34 outlined the whole #thenetwork live on his show.

That's what I couldn't remember. After that interview, UM media shut Bo out for a long time. He couldn't get an interview w any Reb coach or administrator for a long time. I remember this because he finally got to interview AK and I remember Bo talking about it. If he starts to talk too much about this or has Steve or coach talk about it, it may happen again.

JDog13
01-27-2016, 12:37 PM
That's what I couldn't remember. After that interview, UM media shut Bo out for a long time. He couldn't get an interview w any Reb coach or administrator for a long time. I remember this because he finally got to interview AK and I remember Bo talking about it. If he starts to talk too much about this or has Steve or coach talk about it, it may happen again.

Ole miss refused to give Bo credentials and they blackballed Riley Blevins. I know for a fact. They can play it off like Riley wanted to move back home for other oppurtunities, but Bdork shut him down. They did boycott Bo.

BeastMan
01-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Ole miss refused to give Bo credentials and they blackballed Riley Blevins. I know for a fact. They can play it off like Riley wanted to move back home for other oppurtunities, but Bdork shut him down. They did boycott Bo.

They also stonewalled Talty for a Marlon Humphrey article. They definitely bully the media and that's a fact.

RougeDawg
01-27-2016, 02:06 PM

I'll save you the time. Bo is to sports what I am to the international space station. You could grab any elementary student in Mississippi to replace him and get the same sports knowledge. His guests are the only sports knowledge on the show. He slobbers all over OM, Bucky, and sells his tool-lifestyle. How he has a show and why anyone listens is more mysterious than why the Bears haven't been busted for their shenanigans yet.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-27-2016, 03:13 PM
The biggest problem in radio today is the listeners. Listeners don't want anything with any semblance of balance whatsoever.

I agree for the most part, but H2H is different in my opinion. It's supposed to be balanced, but with the current personalities it won't ever be. Plus it's on SupertalkFM, the statewide radio with only one MS college show.

BossDawg
01-27-2016, 05:22 PM
I think he's getting a fat check from someone to constantly suck off UMiss fans. Either that or he's trying to "wake up" State people, by slapping us with the cold, unfortunate truth and how nobody on our coaching staff seems to be doing much to change things.

BossDawg
01-27-2016, 05:31 PM
They also stonewalled Talty for a Marlon Humphrey article. They definitely bully the media and that's a fact.

Sounds like something State might need to start doing.

louisvilledawg
01-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Nope, screwing with you in between patients.

And really, I wouldn't call Bo cause he'd just ridicule me and then ask me to go buy some Four Roses.

He does hit the plug game skkkrong. Always throwing in some plugs haha.

"Out of bounds is live at Turquoise place eating some ham from wherever the hell the ham place and i'm sipping on a gallon of four roses bourbon while jackson is chugging a new belgium fat tire, ripping this brand of cigars, and talking about how he missed on a 47 game parlay bet last night"