PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bearsharks...

Coach34
01-25-2016, 12:49 PM
Did I mention that myself and Elitedawgs were correct yet again about you guys being investigated and receiving a letter? Thanks for reading Elitedawgs- your source of truth and info on college football and Mississippi-related happenings. Do your duty and click

Thanks,

C34

Coach34
01-25-2016, 12:51 PM
Oh, and when you "hear" it's minor- just remember what you "heard" about Tunsil not missing any games

JDog13
01-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Nothing is as it seems

Coach34
01-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Yeah- the 2nd letter is the doozy

Big4Dawg
01-25-2016, 01:05 PM
So they have 2? When did they get the 2nd? When is all of this supposed to come out?

shannondawg
01-25-2016, 01:07 PM
I just get all tingly inside just thinking about it.

Coach34
01-25-2016, 01:09 PM
They have 90 days to respond- I'm sure they are hiding all they can until then

GreenheadDawg
01-25-2016, 01:11 PM
I feel like a lightning bolt just hit the tip of my penis

TXDawg
01-25-2016, 01:14 PM

So when did the 90-day clock start (approximately)? Based on information posted here, I'd have to guess around mid-January, so we should be looking for their response in mid-April. Correct?

JDog13
01-25-2016, 01:16 PM
So when did the 90-day clock start (approximately)? Based on information posted here, I'd have to guess around mid-January, so we should be looking for their response in mid-April. Correct?

This past Friday

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-25-2016, 01:22 PM

LOIC? Show cause for the Buckster? i feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

starkvegasdawg
01-25-2016, 01:23 PM
Have they officially been served with letter #2 yet? I heard rumor of the first one coming this past Friday.

gtowndawg
01-25-2016, 01:25 PM
I personally look forward to the UNM wringing of hands that is coming. Ashame their recruits are getting duped into playing for a school about to get hit with probation.

dawggoneit
01-25-2016, 01:37 PM
Surely a man of high morals and love for all would not hide anything of this nature from the kids he's trying to bring into his grace. He must not know what those beneath him have done!*************
I feel a good public cry for forgiveness coming.

thf24
01-25-2016, 01:37 PM
Ashame their recruits are getting duped into playing for a school about to get hit with probation.

The recruits will know everything the competing coaching staffs know. If they choose to sign with a program that could likely be crippled for most, if not all, of their college careers, it'll be their own conscious decision.

starkvegasdawg
01-25-2016, 01:38 PM
I personally look forward to the UNM wringing of hands that is coming. Ashame their recruits are getting duped into playing for a school about to get hit with probation.

When it becomes obvious that they are going to get bent over like the skinny guy in the prison shower I may have to take a day of vacation to celebrate. Get a big sign that says "IT's HERE!!!" and drive through the square ringing a cowbell out the window.

Yes, I know this will be screen shot and spun into a thread about obsession in 3...2...1...

TrapGame
01-25-2016, 01:38 PM
I hope those bastards get hit with 10 ton dick.

Mjoelner34
01-25-2016, 01:39 PM

Do you think we can start quoting the King? "Well its one for the money, two for the show...."

http://www.rock.com/assets/products/58004/large/elvis-presley-blue-suede-shoes-poster-pas0184.jpg

starkvegasdawg
01-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Surely a man of high morals and love for all would not hide anything of this nature from the kids he's trying to bring into his grace. He must not know what those beneath him have done!*************
I feel a good public cry for forgiveness coming.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004323843/3032771676_abc_abc_swaggart_apology_100218_wg_answ er_11_xlarge.jpeg

ETA: Wish I had thought to photoshop two big buck teeth into that picture.

dawggoneit
01-25-2016, 01:42 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004323843/3032771676_abc_abc_swaggart_apology_100218_wg_answ er_11_xlarge.jpeg
UNM cap and buck teeth and you couldn't tell them apart!

starkvegasdawg
01-25-2016, 01:50 PM
UNM cap and buck teeth and you couldn't tell them apart!

Someone with photoshop skills has to do this.

Coach34
01-25-2016, 01:53 PM
The point of the thread is this:

Yancy, Chuck, Neal, Johnson, etc- are all finally having to admit the letter exists. My BearShark fans need to be asking why ol C34 told them about all this before the guys they pay for info did. After they do that- they need to remember what those guys told them about Tunsil- and what was the actual result.

Things that hat make you Hmmmmmmm....

JDog13
01-25-2016, 01:59 PM

Yancy, Chuck, Neal, Johnson, etc- are all finally having to admit the letter exists. My BearShark fans need to be asking why ol C34 told them about all this before the guys they pay for info did. After they do that- they need to remember what those guys told them about Tunsil- and what was the actual result.

I'd be upset if I paid 10 bucks a month for someone to lie to me. Well and to hear them talk shit about people on their podcast....especially a certain group of Twitter bad asses they can't get through a show without mentioning.

lastmajordog
01-25-2016, 02:00 PM

Probably just till after signing day......

JDog13
01-25-2016, 02:05 PM

It's gonna be humorous to watch them puff their chest out and blow everyone up on social media when they think they got away with it. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Big4Dawg
01-25-2016, 02:35 PM
Where have they admitted it? I haven't seen any quotes. Just wondering what they have actually said about it.

Coach34
01-25-2016, 02:39 PM
Private messages and boards- they won't dare let any of it leak on their main boards

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-25-2016, 02:52 PM
Sometimes you should think before you hire someone.

Dawg496
01-25-2016, 02:54 PM

To whom are you alluding?

BulldogBacker
01-25-2016, 02:54 PM
...honestly, I always thought is was BearSharts. Thank for the correction....Roy and I will be reading your board.

BrunswickDawg
01-25-2016, 03:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/59D70nl.gif
To whom are you alluding?

Coach34
01-25-2016, 03:12 PM

ISWYDT

Dawgface
01-25-2016, 03:21 PM
The recruits will know everything the competing coaching staffs know. If they choose to sign with a program that could likely be crippled for most, if not all, of their college careers, it'll be their own conscious decision.

If they believe the package of benefits are still headed their way, the cons may not matter to them.

DawgPoundLazer
01-25-2016, 03:24 PM
It's obvious why the C-L isn't covering this, but I haven't heard it discussed in any detail on Head-to-Head or Out of Bounds. At the very least, someone needs to call in to get the discussion going.

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-25-2016, 03:26 PM
Best part is one of their own recruiting websites started the ball rolling on this and poor ole Hughey Faye Bakker don't even know it.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
01-25-2016, 03:27 PM
Hell yea I'm feeling giggity giggity gooo !! 17 Ole Piss!!!

Op4isabitch
01-25-2016, 03:27 PM
Damnit boys!
If there's some info let's hear it, all this alluding to this and that doesn't help. I want something that's gonna leak to kill their recruiting.

I just don't see how they are doing so well recruiting if these NOA's exsist. I don't doubt they are in trouble, I'm just not sure it's going to be very serious and that is what's getting under my skin. I want them to go down in flames. All of them, from the top all the way to the locker room janitor!

maroonmania
01-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Private messages and boards- they won't dare let any of it leak on their main boards

You have to be impressed that they are recruiting as well as they are with the NCAA hammer dangling over their head. I know its a different time but it used to be that just the fact you were under investigation would kill a recruiting class much less having a letter of allegations already sent out.

thf24
01-25-2016, 03:42 PM
If they believe the package of benefits are still headed their way, the cons may not matter to them.

Exactly. I wonder though if any think far enough ahead to realize that probation might make it more difficult or less likely for the package to continue being delivered.

Coach34
01-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Why wouldn't they recruit right now? Nothing has really broken yet in the mainstream media

BeardoMSU
01-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Nothing has really broken yet in the mainstream media

And when/if it does, I'd be shocked if it slowed their recruiting down. What are we talking about here - somewhere between a slap on the wrist and LOIC/severe probation? It would likely take the latter to slow 'em down, otherwise it's just the cost of doing business.

mic
01-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Why wouldn't they recruit right now? Nothing has really broken yet in the mainstream media

Exactly .. And they will go all out even harder with this class than before..
They better get all the talent they can in there now while they can..
If they get hit hard they are going to need it...

Remember USCw has 30 scholarship reduction over a 4 year period... That's basically 7 a year... Ouch!!!!,

maroonmania
01-25-2016, 04:37 PM

Yes, but as even you have pointed out, several mainstream writers have already put out they are under investigation. Even the OM administration has acknowledged an investigation. We had trouble recruiting much of anybody when we were just "under investigation" back at the end of Jackie's tenure. I think anyone paying attention knows they are being looked at closely. Apparently OM has convinced some gullible recruits and their families that there is nothing to it though.

sleepy dawg
01-25-2016, 04:47 PM
I feel like a lightning bolt just hit the tip of my penis

ha ha... nice.

SDDawg
01-25-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm looking forward to OM having fewer scholarships. Means they'll basically recruit no kids from Mississippi anymore and that's a good thing in my mind. Keep pushing them to the fringe.

DancingRabbit
01-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Yes, but as even you have pointed out, several mainstream writers have already put out they are under investigation. Even the OM administration has acknowledged an investigation. We had trouble recruiting much of anybody when we were just "under investigation" back at the end of Jackie's tenure. I think anyone paying attention knows they are being looked at closely. Apparently OM has convinced some gullible recruits and their families that there is nothing to it though.

If I recall correctly, Rusty Hampton had it on the front page of the CL every day back then. The cloud hanging over the program was worse than the sanctions.

maroonmania
01-25-2016, 05:00 PM
If I recall correctly, Rusty Hampton had it on the front page of the CL every day back then. The cloud hanging over the program was worse than the sanctions.

Much worse.

MadDawg
01-25-2016, 05:21 PM

Rusty Hampton went on a personal crusade to destroy MSU's football program. He hated Jackie with a passion. He would boast about how he was going to bring MSU to it's knees at CL parties when he didn't think he was in mixed company.

JDog13
01-25-2016, 06:42 PM
Rusty Hampton went on a personal crusade to destroy MSU's football program. He hated Jackie with a passion. He would boast about how he was going to bring MSU to it's knees at CL parties when he didn't think he was in mixed company.

You won't see the CL doing anything on this one. Paulling asked Ross Bdork about the allegations last week and Bdork got pissed. He raised his voice and vehemently denied any investigation going on. Needless to say, Paulling won't be asking anymore questions in Oxford. Anything they find out now will be from Jackson.

Drugs Delaney
01-25-2016, 07:53 PM
And when/if it does, I'd be shocked if it slowed their recruiting down. What are we talking about here - somewhere between a slap on the wrist and LOIC/severe probation? It would likely take the latter to slow 'em down, otherwise it's just the cost of doing business. When the hard NCAA hammer was brought down in '94 a recruit gained a green Explorer in '96. The personalized tag read "eleven".

Bullybaroo
01-25-2016, 08:48 PM
I want to believe this guys, but nothing is being said here. If we have something substantial we should be writing letters, tweeting and emailing every NCAA guy we can contact. We turned them in on their women's basketball shenanigans; perhaps we should do the same on their football team.

Drugs Delaney
01-25-2016, 09:19 PM
I want to believe this guys, but nothing is being said here. If we have something substantial we should be writing letters, tweeting and emailing every NCAA guy we can contact. We turned them in on their women's basketball shenanigans; perhaps we should do the same on their football team.
I'm drunk. This may, or may not be a troll. However, this is by far the most gay post I've ever read.

Commercecomet24
01-25-2016, 09:25 PM

Rusty Hampton is a big turd! The guy is a jerk.

Noxdog
01-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Wait a minute... Bjork has admitted that they are under investigation. I remember an article but am cloudy on it.
So you are telling me he now says no investigation??? Have a link?

You won't see the CL doing anything on this one. Paulling asked Ross Bdork about the allegations last week and Bdork got pissed. He raised his voice and vehemently denied any investigation going on. Needless to say, Paulling won't be asking anymore questions in Oxford. Anything they find out now will be from Jackson.

JDog13
01-25-2016, 10:13 PM
Wait a minute... Bjork has admitted that they are under investigation. I remember an article but am cloudy on it.

He's said they are and aren't. Depends which milk crate he's standing on I guess. No link. From someone that was there.

Noxdog
01-25-2016, 10:15 PM
Excuse my ignorance but who is Pauling?? CL?

Mjoelner34
01-25-2016, 10:15 PM

Here is an article where he admitted it. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/ole_miss_reportedly_under_inve.html

Noxdog
01-25-2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks, that's what I thought.

Here is an article where he admitted it. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/ole_miss_reportedly_under_inve.html

JDog13
01-25-2016, 11:14 PM
Excuse my ignorance but who is Pauling?? CL?

Yeah. CL beat guy at om

Todd4State
01-26-2016, 12:30 AM
When the hard NCAA hammer was brought down in '94 a recruit gained a green Explorer in '96. The personalized tag read "eleven".

Apples and oranges though because we weren't nearly as good a football program as we are now. We've been to six bowls in a row- at that time Jackie had three losing seasons in four between 93 and 96. And had to win some BIG games to save his ass- which he did. On top of that- we were on probation at that time as well. Thus we couldn't use the "they're on probation" card.

Ole Miss also had some good fortune in that they hired Tuberville as well- and he turned out to be a good coach.

The other thing about this too- in the highly unlikely event that they skate free, it's just going to cause people like Georgia, Alabama, etc. to get dirty on their level. At the very least it's going to make it a lot more difficult for them to land national recruits in the long run- and I don't believe they have the resources to buy out all of those big schools boosters. Even if I am wrong about that, it's going to at the very least tie up a lot of their resources in the coming years.

So, I think- depending on the sanctions- probation probably would be more difficult for them to overcome now than in the 90's.