PDA

View Full Version : As much dislike I have for Patriots, there's no other family....

RougeDawg
01-24-2016, 03:02 PM
I pull against more than the Mannings. I hope they lose everything they partake in, including their Thursday bridge games. Don't give me this Archie is a saint bullshit. He's even a bigger snake than Bucky and the brains behind the network.

Go Pats!!!!

klong-dog
01-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Hey, at least give Peyton some credit for not picking that shit school.

GreenheadDawg
01-24-2016, 03:12 PM
I like Peyton because he seems to do things the right way and is a competitor. He also told those pussies up north to eat a dick, so yeh I tend to always pull for him

BayouDawg
01-24-2016, 03:17 PM
Peyton's actually a really cool guy. He's personable and down to earth. Eli on the other hand is the definition of a unm douche bag

Bdawg
01-24-2016, 03:18 PM
I like Peyton because he seems to do things the right way and is a competitor. He also told those pussies up north to eat a dick, so yeh I tend to always pull for him

Me like

maroonmania
01-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Peyton's actually a really cool guy. He's personable and down to earth. Eli on the other hand is the definition of a unm douche bag

He's definitely my favorite Manning. Although that's not saying much.

SDDawg
01-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Peyton is solid, I have no problem with him. Archie is the villain here... Everyone else is just a victim of his egomania.

Coach34
01-24-2016, 04:18 PM
I like Payton- he was strong enough to be his own man and go to Tenn. I'd love to see him win this

Dawg61
01-24-2016, 04:33 PM
Go Brady!! Go Pats!!

BayouDawg
01-24-2016, 04:47 PM
If Denver had had this kind of defense the past 3 years they probably would have won a couple Super Bowls

lastmajordog
01-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Hey, at least give Peyton some credit for not picking that shit school.

How the UNM faithful turned and ate their own and how CLASSLESS the fanbase acted when Payton went his own way needs to be brought up at every conversation, discussion and social gathering. JMHO

was21
01-24-2016, 04:54 PM
Peyton is pretty cool

sleepy dawg
01-24-2016, 05:40 PM
**** I like the whole Manning family because Archie is a really good down to earth guy. Nicest guy you'll ever meet, and they're all from MS. You have to root for MS players. Payton does things the right way and doesn't cheat.********

Needless to say, I'm with you Rouge. F*ck the whole family. I'm pulling for the evil guys today... not looking good though.

Tbonewannabe
01-24-2016, 05:46 PM

Pretty much exactly what I have heard from a friend that hunts the same are as they do. He has had just normal interactions with both. He said Peyton is a good guy but Eli was a douche bag.

State82
01-24-2016, 06:09 PM

Yeah, I'm the same way.

Spiderman
01-24-2016, 06:13 PM
Peyton is solid, I have no problem with him. Archie is the villain here... Everyone else is just a victim of his egomania.

C'mon. Archie the villain?

Look, I hate Ole Miss and hated, and still could care less about the Saints because Archie was their QB when I was a kid.

But Archie damn near dissociated Ole Miss over Peyton going to Tennessee. He even told Vaught off.

I dislike Archie just because he is an Ole Miss guy, not as a person.

But he ain't a "villain".

GreenheadDawg
01-24-2016, 06:23 PM
C'mon. Archie the villain?

Look, I hate Ole Miss and hated, and still could care less about the Saints because Archie was their QB when I was a kid.

But Archie damn near dissociated Ole Miss over Peyton going to Tennessee. He even told Vaught off.

I dislike Archie just because he is an Ole Miss guy, not as a person.

But he ain't a "villain".

Has the enforcer looked into you? Surely he has

Spiderman
01-24-2016, 06:33 PM
Has the enforcer looked into you? Surely he has

He's welcome to.

My 1st State game was the '74 Egg Bowl. Been to everyone since. Wore maroon each time. Started at State in 88. Pledged a fraternity. Was a sorority big brother. Flunked out because I majored in The Landing, Doug's and Mack Bank's.

Went back in 90, majored in the Grill's happy hour and Mack's.

I sit in Sec. 109 at the football games.

He can fill in the rest, or see if he needs to disprove me if he wants to.

Or just ask Coach 34.

War Machine Dawg
01-24-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm fairly certain there isn't a coach, player, and franchise in all of pro sports I hate more than Bellichik, Brady, and the Pats. Biggest cheaters in the NFL all while crying about "competitive fairness" and having every damn rule changed in their favor. **** them.

I'll always root against Eli and Archie, but I have no ill will toward Peyton. He's been nothing but class all while being the best QB to ever put on pads.

BayouDawg
01-24-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm fairly certain there isn't a coach, player, and franchise in all of pro sports I hate more than Bellichik, Brady, and the Pats. Biggest cheaters in the NFL all while crying about "competitive fairness" and having every damn rule changed in their favor. **** them.

I'll always root against Eli and Archie, but I have no ill will toward Peyton. He's been nothing but class all while being the best QB to ever put on pads.

Yep not only do they cheat but they get away with it and demand apologies. Bellichik is a great coach but he's still a cheating bastard

TXDawg
01-24-2016, 07:30 PM
I don't even view Peyton as a Manning. His class and character elevate him far above his family name. Far and away my favorite NFL player. Really pulling for him to get his second SB ring.

As far as Archie and Eli, though, 17 them.

Jack Lambert
01-24-2016, 08:59 PM
I want those cheating bastards to lose every game. I don't care who plays them.

Churchill
01-24-2016, 09:40 PM
I pull against more than the Mannings. I hope they lose everything they partake in, including their Thursday bridge games. Don't give me this Archie is a saint bullshit. He's even a bigger snake than Bucky and the brains behind the network.

Go Pats!!!!

So you`ll be pulling for Scam in the SB ?????

BossDawg
01-24-2016, 09:59 PM
I like Peyton and enjoy watching him. He was his own man, did his own thing and didn't cave into the pressure. I'm not sure how credible the rumors are, but I've heard that Archie and others received death threats after Peyton chose TN. Again I don't know that for sure but as sensitive as UMiss fans are about "tradition", appearance and concocting some "feel good" story BS, I can definitely see that happening.

Spiderman
01-24-2016, 10:03 PM
I like Peyton and enjoy watching him. He was his own man, did his own thing and didn't cave into the pressure. I'm not sure how credible the rumors are, but I've heard that Archie and others received death threats after Peyton chose TN. Again I don't know that for sure but as sensitive as UMiss fans are about "tradition" and appearance, I can definitely see that happening.

Yes it happened. The greatest example of just how wacko most Ole Miss fans are.

Original48
01-24-2016, 10:18 PM
I'm not a big fan of the Newton family myself. Forced me to quit believing in karma.

Dawg61
01-24-2016, 11:58 PM

Biggest cheaters ever? For video tapping a practice and rubbing some footballs? You gotta be kidding right? You try to discredit their amazing run of success because of two incidents in 15 years. That's garbage dude. The Patriots are on the greatest run in NFL history. Spit out your sour grapes and call great great.

BayouDawg
01-25-2016, 12:40 AM
Biggest cheaters ever? For video tapping a practice and rubbing some footballs? You gotta be kidding right? You try to discredit their amazing run of success because of two incidents in 15 years. That's garbage dude. The Patriots are on the greatest run in NFL history. Spit out your sour grapes and call great great.

Bill is a great coach but they've been turned in for cheating way too many times over the last several years for it to just be a coincidence. But hey if ya ain't cheatin ya ain't tryin.

Matty Dispatch
01-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Peyton shunned Ole Miss. Everyone said, go to Ole Miss, and he didn't. His father, mother and two brothers are OM head to toe but he bucked the trend. How can you not like the guy?

Spiderman
01-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Peyton shunned Ole Miss. Everyone said, go to Ole Miss, and he didn't. His father, mother and two brothers are OM head to toe but he bucked the trend. How can you not like the guy?

In fairness, if you read the Manning book, Peyton says Archie stayed out of it and told him to do whatever he wanted to do.

Eli too. Archie actually thought he might go to either Virginia or Texas. One or the other because some girl he was horning on went one of them. Can't recall which.