PDA

View Full Version : So what have I missed the last couple of days?

War Machine Dawg
01-23-2016, 01:13 PM
I know Deshea split for the Titans. Can someone give me a summary?

preachermatt83
01-23-2016, 01:15 PM
U were gone? J/k

Really Clark?
01-23-2016, 01:46 PM
Well all of our top targets now are going to UNM except AJ, still Bama bound. Lashley I guess is up in the air. We might get Couch and Cushenberry. That's about all we will get this year recruiting wise. Preachermatt made another prediction for our secondary coach, so we can write Trooper Taylor off (sorry, it was funny). Couple more rebel plants were discovered. White death came. Um that's about it.***

Leroy Jenkins
01-23-2016, 03:18 PM
I know Deshea split for the Titans. Can someone give me a summary?

Sounds uncomfortable.

Bass Chaser
01-23-2016, 03:25 PM
Well all of our top targets now are going to UNM except AJ, still Bama bound. Lashley I guess is up in the air. We might get Couch and Cushenberry. That's about all we will get this year recruiting wise. Preachermatt made another prediction for our secondary coach, so we can write Trooper Taylor off (sorry, it was funny). Couple more rebel plants were discovered. White death came. Um that's about it.***

Perfectly stated.

CadaverDawg
01-23-2016, 03:26 PM

http://i.imgur.com/45WW0wy.gif

Well done, Clark

DawgPoundtheRock
01-23-2016, 04:07 PM
Don't forget, Chip Kelley is leaving the 49er's to be OC at Bama. Chris Kiffin leaving UNM to become a gofer at Bama.

FISHDAWG
01-23-2016, 05:06 PM
IT is still coming