PDA

View Full Version : I thought

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Dontea Jones was good to go? Bonner put out an article today and said as of Wed. he was not qualified.

What's the story?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2016/01/21/four-football-players-enrolled-early-msu-now/79107640/

MSUDawg99
01-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Yeah I just read that too. Hmmm....

Dawgtini
01-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Paul jones is saying he confirmed today with msu that he is cleared and enrolling.

mic
01-21-2016, 12:45 PM
Once again the CL at their finest.. And once again **** Bonner...

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Not to defend the dipshit but he did say "as of Wednesday". That will be his excuse.

SDDawg
01-21-2016, 01:00 PM
It is late, but glad he made it in!

jumbo
01-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Boner is an idiot. Jones is in and good to go.

mic
01-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Boner is an idiot. Jones is in and good to go.

He isn't an idiot... He is a ****ing douche bag... And our PR and athletic dept. should do something about it...
If the beat writer for Bama did this , they would have lit his ass up...

whosyourdawgy
01-21-2016, 03:07 PM
He's updated the story. As of yesterday Jones was not enrolled per MSU. Bonner got the info he was in fact cleared and updated his story. Some of you are wound way too tight. Bonner wrote an article and put facts in there that he knew at the time. He updated the story an hour later After getting confirmation that he was enrolled. Nothing to see here but a beat writer doing his damn job.

mic
01-21-2016, 03:19 PM
He's updated the story. As of yesterday Jones was not enrolled per MSU. Bonner got the info he was in fact cleared and updated his story. Some of you are wound way too tight. Bonner wrote an article and put facts in there that he knew at the time. He updated the story an hour later After getting confirmation that he was enrolled. Nothing to see here but a beat writer doing his damn job.

I didn't read it.. And I won't read it..
But why not wait till its official one way or the other before you write it.. Esp if the time frame was like an hour when he changed it like you said.. It sounds like he was dying to write the article hoping he wouldn't qualify...
And I'm not wound tight at all.. I will say it again **** that guy....he is a douche bag....

Dawgtini
01-21-2016, 03:45 PM

Sorry some folks jumped the gun and rustled you Mr. Bonner.

MSUDawg99
01-21-2016, 04:08 PM

Beat me to the punch!

whosyourdawgy
01-21-2016, 04:52 PM

Ha. Ok. Now that's funny. I just don't get the angst against him is all. I guess I don't try to read between the lines and always think others are out to destroy us. He has to wrote articles for the paper. It's his job. Early enrollies just stepped on campus and the last day was Wednesday I believe to enroll. It's Thursday. Jones wasn't listed. Articles for the paper don't come out in the afternoon, they are written the day before correct? So when this was written, no one from MSU could confirm Jones had enrolled. It ain't that hard to see really. And once he had confirmation he updated the story and tweeted it out. No harm and no real reason to blow a gasket. But I'm not wired that way and mic damn sure is. Now Kellenberger is a different story.

mic
01-21-2016, 05:03 PM
Ha. Ok. Now that's funny. I just don't get the angst against him is all. I guess I don't try to read between the lines and always think others are out to destroy us. He has to wrote articles for the paper. It's his job. Early enrollies just stepped on campus and the last day was Wednesday I believe to enroll. It's Thursday. Jones wasn't listed. Articles for the paper don't come out in the afternoon, they are written the day before correct? So when this was written, no one from MSU could confirm Jones had enrolled. It ain't that hard to see really. And once he had confirmation he updated the story and tweeted it out. No harm and no real reason to blow a gasket. But I'm not wired that way and mic damn sure is. Now Kellenberger is a different story.

Maybe because he called out Donald gray on Twitter or him saying that AJ would be crazy not to go to UMiss...
But your right... He is just doing his job... #hailbonner

**** that prick douche bag...

whosyourdawgy
01-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Maybe because he called out Donald gray on Twitter or him saying that AJ would be crazy not to go to UMiss...
But your right... He is just doing his job... #hailbonner

**** that prick douche bag...

Haha. I remember the Donald Gray thing and Gray set his ass straight on that one. I don't recall the AJ one though and if he said that then that was an idiotic statement

RichardHarrow
01-21-2016, 06:09 PM
And according to him we lost the Arkansas game

NYDawg
01-21-2016, 06:23 PM
He has to wrote articles for the paper.

Classic Bonner...

Political Hack
01-21-2016, 06:24 PM
And according to him we lost the Arkansas game

Lmao. That's just pure laziness. I get deadlines but you can't misprint the results of an SEC football game.

Dewey defeats Truman!!!!

Political Hack
01-21-2016, 06:25 PM
Classic Bonner...

+1 hilarious.

Billy Ray Valentine
01-21-2016, 09:03 PM
Bonner=Steve Harvey of beat writers