PDA

View Full Version : Tons of Pics of the west renovation!

engie
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Added to Bulldogclub site yesterday. SIAP. Gonna seem like an entirely different stadium over there...

http://msubulldogclub.com/reseating/gallery/

mic
08-08-2013, 03:03 PM
I heard today that the MSU Band will be in section B this year..

messageboardsuperhero
08-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Damn, that's going to be nice. Walking into the bathroom on the West side of the stadium without having to worry about pissing on myself will be quite a relief.

FlabLoser
08-08-2013, 03:30 PM
I heard today that the MSU Band will be in section B this year..

That better be temporary. The endzone is the only place the band can be heard by both sides of the stadium - barring use of microphones and a good audio steup, which is doubtful.

engie
08-08-2013, 03:48 PM
That better be temporary. The endzone is the only place the band can be heard by both sides of the stadium - barring use of microphones and a good audio steup, which is doubtful.

I'm sure it is temporary... Bet they'll be high in the middle of the endzone when that upper section is completed...

Todd4State
08-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Putting the band in the end zone with bleachers was a foul up on whomever decided to do that. Some of the sound is going to go out the openings in the bleachers which = less sound going into the stadium.

They were much louder back in the day when the band was in the old student section simply because of the concrete.

In fact, after the Alcorn game, I expect to see a thread on sixpack or somewhere talking about how much louder the band is.

Todd4State
08-08-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm sure it is temporary... Bet they'll be high in the middle of the endzone when that upper section is completed...

Is that going to be a student section? That's where the band has and always will be in some form or fashion.

archdog
08-08-2013, 03:56 PM
I didn't hear the band at all last year. Terrible placement in the endzone.

Bark
08-08-2013, 10:18 PM
They were much louder back in the day when the band was in the old student section simply because of the concrete.

Not that I really give a damn but when they were in the student section on the east side it was great if you were sitting on the west side but you couldn't hear them at all if you were on the East Side. When they moved to the endzone (Byrne move) I remember making the comment how much louder they sounded.

It's probably a moot point anyways because we probably can't hear them regardless of where they sit because they're really just not good.