PDA

View Full Version : The Infux of Bearshart trolls has made me ponder their historical recruiting efforts.

RougeDawg
01-20-2016, 08:54 PM
and I've come to the conclusion that they must have the worst ROI in the history of collegiate recruiting. Other teams that break the bank actually know directions to Atlanta. I am astonished that their business school still has accreditation from the Department of Education. Their ROI is in comparison to our national debt and so far in the Red it may take centuries to even sniff the black.

The most appropriate phrase I can come up with for their football programs is this. "OM football. Goldman Sachs come February and Golden Corral come the season."

Thick
01-20-2016, 09:02 PM
Nice....I like it!

MSUDawg99
01-21-2016, 10:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This quote wins the message board!

NYDawg
01-21-2016, 10:59 AM
I like the quote. They just strike me as more the Stratton Oakmont of college football than anything else.

SoJackDog
01-21-2016, 02:05 PM
and I've come to the conclusion that they must have the worst ROI in the history of collegiate recruiting. Other teams that break the bank actually know directions to Atlanta. I am astonished that their business school still has accreditation from the Department of Education. Their ROI is in comparison to our national debt and so far in the Red it may take centuries to even sniff the black.

The most appropriate phrase I can come up with for their football programs is this. "OM football. Goldman Sachs come February and Golden Corral come the season."
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RougeDawg again

BulldogBear
01-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Same here

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RougeDawg again

OSCAR
01-21-2016, 03:22 PM
So the Blind Side and The Big Short are about them? Lol, same author!

RougeDawg
01-21-2016, 10:13 PM
And the amount of views only confirms their increased presence here.