PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Saban in Gluckstadt today to see Nigel

somebodyshotmypaw
01-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Asdf

Coach34
01-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Keeping him warm in case the other kid ahead of him doesnt commit. Those are things good recruiters do. Unlike our OL coach who dropped a 4-star we could have had in August by saying "he's going to Clemson"

I seen it dawg
01-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Small hands

TUSK
01-19-2016, 08:52 PM
Asdf

Was he in his Mercedes or this?

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Small hands

Small hands means.

Treemydawg
01-19-2016, 09:10 PM
Small hands means.

Small gloves ?

state66
01-19-2016, 10:20 PM
I dont understand O line recruiting. Every year its like were behind the 8 ball and start offering these out of state 4 stars late in the process and try like hell to get them on campus for a visit. Why havent we been working those guys for the past year instead of the past weeks.

Dawghouse
01-19-2016, 10:38 PM
If I had to guess its more likely we've been on them all year but they've had no interest in us. Now that's it's getting late in the year and the Bamas and FSUs aren't showing them much interest because they've landed 5 stars these guys are starting to look around to teams like us.

In other words they are only interested in us because the prom king left with the prom queen and we're the best thing left to go home with. I just wish we could land a few more of these guys.

somebodyshotmypaw
01-20-2016, 07:26 AM
If I had to guess its more likely we've been on them all year but they've had no interest in us. Now that's it's getting late in the year and the Bamas and FSUs aren't showing them much interest because they've landed 5 stars these guys are starting to look around to teams like us.

In other words they are only interested in us because the prom king left with the prom queen and we're the best thing left to go home with. I just wish we could land a few more of these guys.

This is exactly correct. You stay in contact with some of these guys even though you might be 5th on their list. Because if their top 4 fill up and then don't have room, you find yourself in first place.