PDA

View Full Version : Stolen from Mutt.....If Robert Kimdashian had gone to Clemson like he wanted.......

Taog Redloh
01-19-2016, 06:17 PM
He's probably a national champion right now.

Instead, he sold his soul, became a merc, and got into the trouble and entitlement that brings along with it. This happens so often with Ole Miss paid guns. Tunsil probably would have been enough to help Georgia get over the edge. Paidwell actually wanted to go to Ole Miss IMO, I think he's a fan of the Ole Miss lifestyle.

All the rest of their guys are explainable, until you get to the 2016 class. Someone needs to talk some sense into that 5 star QB and the 5 star OL from TX. No doubt they are loving the party without thinking of the hangover.

mic
01-19-2016, 06:21 PM
He's probably a national champion right now.

Instead, he sold his soul, became a merc, and got into the trouble and entitlement that brings along with it. This happens so often with Ole Miss paid guns. Tunsil probably would have been enough to help Georgia get over the edge. Paidwell actually wanted to go to Ole Miss IMO, I think he's a fan of the Ole Miss lifestyle.

All the rest of their guys are explainable, until you get to the 2016 class. Someone needs to talk some sense into that 5 star QB and the 5 star OL from TX. No doubt they are loving the party without thinking of the hangover.

The QB is going because of his brother...
I still think Little may end elsewhere...

TUSK
01-19-2016, 06:32 PM
not unless he excels on KO coverage, too...

Political Hack
01-19-2016, 06:37 PM

Clemson would've won with just a little more spice.

Taog Redloh
01-19-2016, 06:45 PM
Clemson DL wrecked AL pretty good with a few busts. Kimdashian wrecked AL too. Imagine combining those two. OJ Howard probably would not have been running wide open all night in that case.

Dawgface
01-19-2016, 06:58 PM
He would have been kicked out of Clemson and ended up at OM anyway.