Should have gone to Waynesboro . :)

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Seems he won't be playing for anybody.. any time soon

Where did you hear, see or read this?

Ifyouonlyknew
01-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Where did you hear, see or read this?

A&M 247 site had an article about it last week. Said he could probably take another private exam to prove the score is correct but by the time it would be set up he wouldn't be able to get in this semester.

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 02:04 PM
A&M 247 site had an article about it last week. Said he could probably take another private exam to prove the score is correct but by the time it would be set up he wouldn't be able to get in this semester.

Thanks. A fast google search got me up to speed.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-19-2016, 02:06 PM
I hate it for TD because he's a good kid. He kind of went solo on this 1 though instead of getting help & listening to people who have helped him up to this point.

MarketingBully
01-19-2016, 02:07 PM

Yep. Paul and Robbie called it but A&M writers were so sure he would get in and said we didn't know what we were talking about. It was pretty easy to see though. You make 5+ points higher on your ACT score it gets flagged automatically. Their compliance department should have seen this coming. Kid should have gone to JUCO like our coaches suggested. Would have already been through one year and would have been ready to make an impact in 2017 at an SEC school. Now, who knows what will happen.

miketice
01-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Should have gone to Waynesboro . :)

I was thinking maybe he had; hence the reject notice. ..Glad it's an AM problem

Really Clark?
01-19-2016, 02:18 PM
I was thinking maybe he had; hence the reject notice. ..Glad it's an AM problem

The Waynesboro ACT pipeline has been shut down for a almost a couple of years now. Someone would be a straight up idiot to restart fraud there now.