PDA

View Full Version : Is the scUM investigation true or just stuff slung on wall hoping it sticks

Bo_dawg3
01-19-2016, 01:23 PM
Haven't heard it reported or talked about except here so I'm wondering . Hoping it is and the egotistical a$$holes finally get what's been coming .

Really Clark?
01-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Haven't heard it reported or talked about except here so I'm wondering . Hoping it is and the egotistical a$$holes finally get what's been coming .

Have you not read a news article talking about them being investigated in the last 2 years? Oh and click an ad real quick for me would ya. While you're still here.

Hattdawg
01-19-2016, 01:28 PM
**uh, here we go!!!***

Coach34
01-19-2016, 01:28 PM

a 5 second Google-

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/lineman-tunsil-eligible-ole-miss-still-under-ncaa-scrutiny-102215

"The bad news is the NCAA's interest in the Ole Miss athletics department isn't necessarily over.A three-year NCAA investigation - which started with the women's basketball program in 2012 after coaches were fired for recruiting and academic misconduct - remains open. Compliance issues with the football program are also unresolved.
Ole Miss would obviously like some closure to the lengthy NCAA probe, but has had to deal with a series of incidents that may have helped prolong it:
- Last week, Louisiana-Lafayette released documents about its own NCAA investigation involving former football assistant David Saunders. The school, in its response to the NCAA, said Saunders' issues - which include academic impropriety - might date back to his days at Ole Miss."

Bubb Rubb
01-19-2016, 01:30 PM
Well, this should end well.

MarketingBully
01-19-2016, 01:30 PM
Hmmm, low low post count and registered here in January 2016. I feel an EliteDawg Enforcer post coming. I don't think the Rebels will ever learn.

louisvilledawg
01-19-2016, 01:53 PM

Rebtroll

preachermatt83
01-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Paging Enforcer!!!

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Come on Ross. Didn't that idiot basketball coach on tv embarrass y'all enough last night

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 01:57 PM
I soon see a vacation coming.

Saltydog
01-19-2016, 02:09 PM
nt

Bo_dawg3
01-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Trust me I'm no rebel ..... CHILL same name on twitter check it and Bo Tumey on facebook ..... Check me and google me I have nothing to hide ......... NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE TO CALL ME A DAMN HUNNY BEAR REBEL AGAIN

RIdog
01-19-2016, 02:36 PM
Trust me I'm no rebel ..... CHILL same name on twitter check it and Bo Tumey on facebook ..... Check me and google me I have nothing to hide ......... NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE TO CALL ME A DAMN HUNNY BEAR REBEL AGAIN

I think thou doth protest to much . :)

Bubb Rubb
01-19-2016, 02:38 PM

You're trying too hard.

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 02:39 PM

Damnnnnnnn! Atta-Boy.

Bo_dawg3
01-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Knew they have been since 2012 but this new stuff isn't being reported anywhere and to be truthful several Dawg friends have said Coach 34 isn't credible and has been kicked off other sites for slinging info hoping it sticks and its false

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Knew they have been since 2012 but this new stuff isn't being reported anywhere and to be truthful several Dawg friends have said Coach 34 isn't credible and has been kicked off other sites for slinging info hoping it sticks and its false

Actually many of us have been thrown off of other boards. C34 did not get thrown off SPS. He said good bye him self. SPS has a rule if you say good bye then they lock your account but C34 could have stayed if he wanted to.

I can still post on SPS and do. I can still post on Bafoom but never go over there.

Dawg61
01-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Actually many of us have been thrown off of other boards. C34 did not get thrown off SPS. He said good bye him self. SPS has a rule if you say good bye then they lock your account but C34 could have stayed if he wanted to.

I can still post on SPS and do. I can still post on Bafoom but never go over there.

True but only for like two more hours. Once ED was up and running C34's shot clock expired on SPS which kinda sucks cause the Condom Man vs The Pizza Flipper battle was very entertaining.

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 02:58 PM
True but only for like two more hours. Once ED was up and running C34's shot clock expired on SPS which kinda sucks cause the Condom Man vs The Pizza Flipper battle was very entertaining.

Not arguing but DS did not throw him off the board. Coach said good bye to them and DS said goodbye back. I remember the thread that it happened on.

662dawg
01-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Tumey is a legit dawg. He's very Blount at times but he's not a bear.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-19-2016, 03:05 PM

LOL that twitter is NSFW!!

Bo_dawg3
01-19-2016, 03:06 PM
Thanks chickenhawk ...... That came from a dawg that has me banned for life from his Dawg vs Rebel smack page because his Rebel admins can't handle the truth ��

Dawg61
01-19-2016, 03:06 PM
Not arguing but DS did not throw him off the board. Coach said good bye to them and DS said goodbye back. I remember the thread that it happened on.

So do I. HD6 banned him immediately after his post then jerked off for the rest of the year over it.

Dawg61
01-19-2016, 03:08 PM
Thanks chickenhawk ...... That came from a dawg that has me banned for life from his Dawg vs Rebel smack page because his Rebel admins can't handle the truth ��

Idk man you live in Meridian which is the same as Oxford but with a lake.

GreenheadDawg
01-19-2016, 03:12 PM
Tumey is a legit dawg. He's very Blount at times but he's not a bear.

By Blount do you mean LeGarrete?

Really Clark?
01-19-2016, 03:18 PM

What new stuff are you referring to? Especially with C34. He has been mainly posting about the possibility they have received the NOA. Not what is in the NOA.

BossDawg
01-19-2016, 03:47 PM

I could be mistaken but I don't think C34 is the one that started this latest round of allegations about their program. He said he has been hearing the same, but he wasn't the guy that started it all.

whatever
01-19-2016, 03:58 PM
I think it's a valid question... The OM investigation is the most common topic on the board and makes it seem as if "something big" is imminent.

I know it's documented that they're being investigated, but I think that the sentiment that any even slightly severe punishments or probation are coming are wishful thinking and pure speculation. We've been hearing about a LOI for 10 years now.

I still lean toward nothing happening or the end result being exceedingly less severe than what's insinuated here, and I honestly think that makes our fanbase and/or this board look foolish.

engie
01-19-2016, 04:14 PM
I think it's a valid question... The OM investigation is the most common topic on the board and makes it seem as if "something big" is imminent.

I know it's documented that they're being investigated, but I think that the sentiment that any even slightly severe punishments or probation are coming are wishful thinking and pure speculation. We've been hearing about a LOI for 10 years now.

I still lean toward nothing happening or the end result being exceedingly less severe than what's insinuated here, and I honestly think that makes our fanbase and/or this board look foolish.

So who do you know of that has been investigated for 3 years that didn't end up on probation?

Coach34
01-19-2016, 04:17 PM

I told SPS goodbye. They banned me after the fact

Coach34
01-19-2016, 04:19 PM

You need better friends. I havent been kicked off any site.

Coach34
01-19-2016, 04:22 PM

But if the Board and the rumors are correct- then all of you look very foolish...as Engie said- nobody has ever been investigated for 3 years and not gone on probation

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 04:25 PM
I told SPS goodbye. They banned me after the fact

I remember your post saying good bye. Then they said good bye. Yours came first and they invoked the self banned rule. I know for a fact they would not have banned you if you did not say good bye.

BhamFour
01-19-2016, 04:27 PM
Worst time of year with all these low post guys popping up everywhere.

mstatefan91
01-19-2016, 04:38 PM

Lol

Bo_dawg3
01-19-2016, 04:43 PM
Actually had never heard of this site until I seen a post on twitter about it a few weeks ago . Sorry I joined when I did and it offends people to be asked a question by a low # poster . Of y'all want I'll leave myself .

Really Clark?
01-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Actually had never heard of this site until I seen a post on twitter about it a few weeks ago . Sorry I joined when I did and it offends people to be asked a question by a low # poster . Of y'all want I'll leave myself .

So what? You were making it up about "new stuff" on UNM investigations on here, on a site that you just found out about? And you wonder why many would think you're a troll or rebel plant.

pdawg10msu
01-19-2016, 04:52 PM
I'm thinking Enforcer might need to check into this one....

Coach34
01-19-2016, 04:59 PM

rep points

Commercecomet24
01-19-2016, 05:02 PM
Why do some people act like UNM has never been caught or put on probation? Its happened before, mulitple times and IT will happen again!

Bo_dawg3
01-19-2016, 05:16 PM
Commencement; maybe because our guy Redmond gets a discount on a car HE PAID FOR and a pimento cheese sandwich and loses 1? eligibility for it but a damn hunny bear is driving around in a rented car by a agent with the agent and gets 6 games ..... Their lawyer money talks more than our agriculture money does . Hence I will believe a boom when I see it happen .

Saltydog
01-19-2016, 05:19 PM
is dick.

Jack Lambert
01-19-2016, 05:23 PM
Why do some people act like UNM has never been caught or put on probation? Its happened before, mulitple times and IT will happen again!

Tumberville did his best coaching when he was at Ole Miss. They only had 65 scholarships at the time and also had one year banned from TV and I think two year banned from bowl games.

I want to say he never had a losing season while there. I could be wrong on all that.

Commercecomet24
01-19-2016, 05:25 PM
OLE MISS (1994) Illegal football recruiting inducements by coaches and boosters, boosters taking prospects to a strip club and unethical conduct by the head coach. The 1994 probation followed 1986 sanctions on similar grounds. Sanctions: Four years of probation, two-year postseason ban, one-year TV ban, loss of 24 scholarships and reduction of official recruiting visits from 56 to 40.

This happened in the 90's to them and don't think it cant happen to them again.

Bully13
01-19-2016, 05:46 PM

Hmmmmm

Political Hack
01-19-2016, 06:35 PM

Whatever

MannyDiazzzzNuts
01-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Whatever

+1

Indndawg
01-20-2016, 06:20 AM

no doubt

raymond21
01-20-2016, 07:35 AM
It's quite obvious whatever may or may not happen , it will not effect this recruiting class. Clock still ticking , another day goes by and nothing happens

bonesknowstig
01-20-2016, 10:26 AM

No, Tumey.... You couldn't follow 7 simple rules. Had nothing to do with truth, and everything to to with the fact that you couldn't sensor yourself one bit. Carry on. I got my popcorn watching the shit show.

Anywho, what's the latest update? How many schollies we losing? For the record... we will go on probation. You heard it from the only Rebel Elitedawgs allows on site. It's just not gonna be what y'all want it to be.

Saltydog
01-20-2016, 11:08 AM
nt

Bully13
01-20-2016, 11:17 AM
"Anywho"?....thanks for reminding me who the resident dick suckerS are of the SEC

Jack Lambert
01-20-2016, 11:27 AM
No, Tumey.... You couldn't follow 7 simple rules. Had nothing to do with truth, and everything to to with the fact that you couldn't sensor yourself one bit. Carry on. I got my popcorn watching the shit show.

Anywho, what's the latest update? How many schollies we losing? For the record... we will go on probation. You heard it from the only Rebel Elitedawgs allows on site. It's just not gonna be what y'all want it to be.

If it's just half of what I want it to be it will be bad.

engie
01-20-2016, 11:34 AM
For the record... we will go on probation.

For the record -- this is all the majority of us expect or want to see happen. We just don't feel the need to post it 2908340932 times in every thread.

Coach34
01-20-2016, 11:40 AM
For the record -- this is all the majority of us expect or want to see happen. We just don't feel the need to post it 2908340932 (tel:2908340932) times in every thread.

No kidding. At least this guy is man enough to admit it. All his other doorknob friends try to act like there is no investigation at all. It's a ******* Elitedawg Conspiracy

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-20-2016, 12:01 PM

http://s12.postimg.org/hmzbgjhxp/adams.jpg

NO He Doesn't work there... but It's something he will get...Looks like he ate there a few times.

https://burgersbarbecueandeverythingelse.files.wordpress.c om/2011/07/bills-1.jpg

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-20-2016, 12:14 PM
http://s12.postimg.org/hmzbgjhxp/adams.jpg

NO He Doesn't work there... but It's something he will get...Looks like he ate there a few times.

Is that place as good as everyone claims? I love a good burger joint, but haven't been close enough to Amory to stop by and try it.

QuadrupleOption
01-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Is that place as good as everyone claims? I love a good burger joint, but haven't been close enough to Amory to stop by and try it.

I love it myself. When we lived in Starkville my wife and I would swing by on our way to Tupelo just to eat there. I mean, they don't do anything special to the burgers but they are about as fresh at it gets. They cut their fries from potatos when you order them.

As long as you are okay with having the waitress bare-hand your burger onto the waiting wax paper instead of them plating it up like a normal restaurant you'll be okay. IF you don't like people touching your food you'll want to avoid it.

Sorry, I don't have anything to contribute as far as the NCAA investigation into UM goes, but I love me some damn Bill's Hamburgers.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Sorry, I don't have anything to contribute as far as the NCAA investigation into UM goes, but I love me some damn Bill's Hamburgers.

Thanks for the details...

End thread hijack.

sandwolf
01-20-2016, 12:30 PM
For the record... we will go on probation........ It's just not gonna be what y'all want it to be.

This is probably pretty accurate.

MaroonFlounder
01-20-2016, 01:01 PM
I know both of the "Bretts". I got kicked off that smack page and it was an honor. Had nothing to do with breaking a rule, either. A bear didn't like being described as "hypocritical". I don't think he even knew what the word meant.

Op4isabitch
01-20-2016, 04:57 PM
I'm sure I missed it somewhere but why is there even one Rebel allowed on the site? I thought this place was cockroach free.

Schultzy
01-20-2016, 07:43 PM
Will their probation be what we want...the better question is will it be more severe than they expect it to be?

We're talking about some low hanging fruit here with the academic fraud so they better hope whatever standard heppin they dig up gets suppressed because that double whammy could add up.

Better hope the Scruggs approach works again this time or it could be worse than both fan bases are expecting.

BayouDawg
01-20-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and throw a "prediction" out there. UNM gets LOIC with 4 years total probation, 2 year bowl ban and loss of 30 scholarships.

Schultzy
01-20-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and throw a "prediction" out there. UNM gets LOIC with 4 years total probation, 2 year bowl ban and loss of 30 scholarships.
Interesting, that's quite a lot of scholly's you're predicting, as well as 2nd tier bowls as you participated in this year.

QuadrupleOption
01-20-2016, 10:56 PM
Interesting, that's quite a lot of scholly's you're predicting, as well as 2nd tier bowls as you participated in this year.

Look, illegal inducements are one thing. We all know that everyone does that to at least some degree. But academic fraud is a completely new level and WILL get you hammered by the NCAA. If the NCAA thinks they have enough to go on, UM is screwed. Period.

Schultzy
01-20-2016, 11:01 PM
Look, illegal inducements are one thing. We all know that everyone does that to at least some degree. But academic fraud is a completely new level and WILL get you hammered by the NCAA. If the NCAA thinks they have enough to go on, UM is screwed. Period.
But both at the same time...major.