PDA

View Full Version : Question about the MIRS dude and the catfish account

Op4isabitch
01-17-2016, 03:03 PM
I've seen on Twitter mention of the make it rain sports guy pretending to be a girl and using the account to tweet recruits for Ole Miss.

What's the story behind it and is this why MIRS is no longer around? If this guy writes for an Ole Miss publication like he claims, isn't that potentially a violation?

Coach34
01-17-2016, 03:13 PM
Acey Roberts of Florence, Miss and Matt Faulkner were the MIRS guys pretending to be a coed. They had some 35-40 yr old chick helping them pretend to be a coed. Stole the pics from some chicks twitter page in another state. MIRS is not around because they sucked- but the catfish thing finished them off. I'm sure Acey has another girl account going because thats his thing- but probably more low key to fly under the radar. Acey works for the Highway Dept I believe- so that explains why those projects take so long- guys pretending to be young girls on twitter.

Op4isabitch
01-17-2016, 03:15 PM
OK, thanks for clearing it up. Wasn't sure of the whole story, I am enjoying watching Cadaver make him look silly though.

starkvegasdawg
01-17-2016, 03:37 PM
OK, thanks for clearing it up. Wasn't sure of the whole story, I am enjoying watching Cadaver make him look silly though.

Here's the best part. The "girl's" name was Analease Pressley. Only a bear would make up a name that had the words anal and ease in it.

Op4isabitch
01-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Smh, that just wrong. Haha

Todd4State
01-17-2016, 04:09 PM
Acey Roberts of Florence, Miss and Matt Faulkner were the MIRS guys pretending to be a coed. They had some 35-40 yr old chick helping them pretend to be a coed. Stole the pics from some chicks twitter page in another state. MIRS is not around because they sucked- but the catfish thing finished them off. I'm sure Acey has another girl account going because thats his thing- but probably more low key to fly under the radar. Acey works for the Highway Dept I believe- so that explains why those projects take so long- guys pretending to be young girls on twitter.

Awesome.

Dawg61
01-17-2016, 04:12 PM
Here's the best part. The "girl's" name was Analease Pressley. Only a bear would make up a name that had the words anal and ease in it.

Robert "Analease" Nkemdiche

DancingRabbit
01-17-2016, 04:49 PM

Ha, close but it was Analesa Presley.

My all time favorite Freeze tweet
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2233&d=1438810536

starkvegasdawg
01-17-2016, 05:08 PM
Ha, close but it was Analesa Presley.

My all time favorite Freeze tweet
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2233&d=1438810536
Oh well. It at least had anal in it. I wasn't completely wrong.

SignalToNoise
01-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Acey Roberts works for the highway dept? Doing what? Sweeping floors? From reading his Twitter I thought he was "challenged", and I'm not just saying that to make a joke.

Coach34
01-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Acey Roberts works for the highway dept? Doing what? Sweeping floors? From reading his Twitter I thought he was "challenged", and I'm not just saying that to make a joke.

He is the one with the stop sign and moves cones I'm sure

AFDawg
01-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Plus, they claimed she was from a small town where everyone knows everyone. What idiots. It was only a matter of time until they got caught.

Leroy Jenkins
01-17-2016, 08:22 PM
He is the one with the stop sign and moves cones I'm sure

No, hes the one leaning on a shovel. Its an easy mistake, no big deal.

Political Hack
01-17-2016, 08:42 PM
Nothing was ever confirmed with any of that but the widespread speculation and majority of the opinions that were formed by the people who followed that crazy ass mess was in line with what C34 posted... At least the majority of people I spoke with.

What's ultimately more important than "who did it" though is the fact that it was done. Some crazy ass OM fan faked a hot chicks Twitter account to dupe recruits. Went as far as going on the radio... amazing.

SignalToNoise
01-17-2016, 09:07 PM
What's ultimately more important than "who did it" though is the fact that it was done. Some crazy ass OM fan faked a hot chicks Twitter account to dupe recruits. Went as far as going on the radio... amazing.

No kidding. Once everything was exposed I can't believe it didn't get more attention than it did.

Faking a hot girl twitter account really says a lot about how they perceive themselves.