PDA

View Full Version : Just for the record...

messageboardsuperhero
01-16-2016, 10:19 PM
We are 0-6 in basketball games decided by six points or less. These players are simply allergic to winning and have no clue how to close out games.

We've got a few good young pieces and a lot of talent coming in- time to purge everyone else and start brand new this summer.

DanDority
01-16-2016, 10:41 PM
Holman needs to add about 20 pounds or more to his very thin frame.

drummerdawg
01-16-2016, 10:49 PM
I'd play Staley. He can't be any worse than some of those guys. At least give him a chance.

Coach34
01-16-2016, 10:55 PM
Staley ain't gonna play. Give that up

Holman isn't ready. He should have RS'ed

DanDority
01-16-2016, 10:56 PM
I'd play Staley. He can't be any worse than some of those guys. At least give him a chance.

Yeah, I'd like to see what he looks like in a game. Surely, he can't be any worse than some of what has been put out on the court.

DanDority
01-16-2016, 10:58 PM

No doubt, Holman is WAY too thin to play in the SEC. He needs a lot. Weight is only one of them. Time being the other.

HoopsDawg
01-16-2016, 10:59 PM

LOL at people who wanted Derunnya to play last year and are calling for Staley this year.

Maroons
01-16-2016, 10:59 PM
We are 0-6 in basketball games decided by six points or less. These players are simply allergic to winning and have no clue how to close out games.

We've got a few good young pieces and a lot of talent coming in- time to purge everyone else and start brand new this summer.

Time after time, they just don't make winning plays. Next year can't get here soon enough.

drummerdawg
01-16-2016, 11:06 PM

Can't be any worse than Fred Thomas.

Jack Lambert
01-16-2016, 11:35 PM

ONe thing about sports is when all you know is how to lose you have to learn how to win and this team just don't know how to win. It all goes back to Stands last season. How many winning season have we had? No one on this team has had a winning season in college basketball. It's all mental.

maroonmania
01-16-2016, 11:52 PM

The basketball season is a loss at this point anyway. I would much rather keep Staley healthy for football at this point.

ShotgunDawg
01-17-2016, 12:50 AM
The Baseketball team just needs to graduate.

I love all dawgs, but they just never figured out how to win

https://media.riffsy.com/images/3836c76c844104388883047dfb51dcd2/raw

whosyourdawgy
01-17-2016, 01:28 AM
Gavin Ware is a 80 percent free throw shooter, had made 12-13 in SEC play and missed 3 crucial ones tonight. Craig Sword couldnt even make a dunk tonight and makes some of the dumbest ass fouls and turnovers possible. Those 2 are our determining players other than Q and Malik that we have to depend on to try to win a damn basketball game. And neither can be counted on in crunch time to make plays. In fact, you basically can say the opposite. They will do something in crunch time to lose it. Chicken can make plays and get your hopes up, then rip your heart out with a travel, charge, or turnover ala the trying to split an impossible double team that cost us one game. 0-6 in games that are close. God please don't let this rub off on our freshman going into next season. Let it end with these seniors.

whosyourdawgy
01-17-2016, 01:35 AM
And for God sakes Malik, GET MORE AGGRESSIVE. Got your layups blocked twice tonight. Jump your ass up there and dunk the damn ball and hang on the freaking rim. You dont have a dunk yet this entire season. Please get more aggressive.

whosyourdawgy
01-17-2016, 01:37 AM
Oh and the offensive end of the court won't ever matter if we continue to allow every team we seem to play make 10 three pointers and get offensive rebound after rebound. In crunch time tonight we did not get a single stop that I remember. Seemed every shot they took when we got within 3 was good.