PDA

View Full Version : Florida schooling Ole Miss

SoJackDog
01-16-2016, 09:06 PM
At their Taj Mahal to boot. So much for the new energy they found.

Howland better get the boys ready so we can beat them. They aren't very good.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-16-2016, 09:44 PM
At their Taj Mahal to boot. So much for the new energy they found.

Howland better get the boys ready so we can beat them. They aren't very good.

They are Stephanie Moody and that's it.. We might want to worry about the team that is beating them 1st.

Saltydog
01-16-2016, 10:31 PM
defensively we suck. Our perimeter D is deplorable.

Jack Lambert
01-16-2016, 11:39 PM
Ole Miss is going to be hard to beat. they will end up in the NIT. We are not going anywhere. We are having to take our lumps this season. Our experience guys are not that good and our young guys are just that young. It's going to be another season.

Saltydog
01-17-2016, 12:01 AM
show significant signs of improvement. They may be talented but they'll have their struggles. Howland is bringing in talent but it's not UK talent.

Jacksondevildog
01-17-2016, 08:05 AM
Moody will sexually molest us next weekend. That's the only guy on that roster that I'm concerned about. If we can limit him, we will win.

engie
01-17-2016, 09:23 AM
show significant signs of improvement. They may be talented but they'll have their struggles. Howland is bringing in talent but it's not UK talent.

Come again

Jacksondevildog
01-17-2016, 09:32 AM
It may not be Kentucky John Wall one-and-done type talent, but it's just a notch below. The roster will be loaded with depth next year. If, and I repeat, If, Newman comes back, we could win quite a bit of games if chemistry comes together. The chemistry with this team is horrible. It's almost like you can see the resentment towards Newman and Q from the other guys (minus Ware).

C222
01-17-2016, 10:16 AM

Hahaha

Hattdawg
01-17-2016, 10:29 AM
I was at the game with my in laws, had to see this thing they call The Pavillion. It's really nice and that's all I will say about that. This team goes as Moody goes. If you can limit him and control Saiz on the inside we could win like Florida.

drummerdawg
01-17-2016, 10:41 AM
I was at the game with my in laws, had to see this thing they call The Pavillion. It's really nice and that's all I will say about that. This team goes as Moody goes. If you can limit him and control Saiz on the inside we could win like Florida.

Unfortunately the way we give up 3's, Moody will have a career day against us.

Hattdawg
01-17-2016, 12:14 PM
If we shoot well on the the perimeter we will win. Need Malik and Q to shoot well. Florida had #4 just stand still the whole game and the passed the ball around and when it finally got to him he lit it up. All game long.

thf24
01-17-2016, 12:40 PM
Against OM I'd go box-and-1 and put Fred on Moody all game. Block out the sun over his little 5'7" ass.