PDA

View Full Version : I hope they nail his fat ass...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-08-2013, 10:47 AM
"Originally Posted by sanddune50 View Post
Update on De'Vinner per VQ member abb4:

All, I wanted to pass along an update regarding The De'vinner Foundation thread that I started a week or two ago (sorry couldn't find that thread, so I started a new one). A formal investigation is underway and interviews are being conducted. Here is what we know:

- De'vinner has in fact not filed a Form 990 in at least the past 2 years. IF (if being a very key word at this point) he HAS been given a 501c(3) status for his foundation (which is still being investigated) then it can be, and probably will be, revoked due to failure to file the appropriate forms with the IRS. It will also carry penalties.

- BDV is being investigated for several things. First, soliciting funds for a non-profit which does not actually hold a non-profit status AND is not registered as a charitable soliciting organization with the Sec of State office (this has been confirmed). He is also being investigated to see if the funds that were collected were utilized for the purpose presented. This is the criminal element that could get him in deep sh!t. If he solicited funds and collected them (which we know he solicited) then did not put those funds to use for the purpose solicited (even if it wasn't under a legitimate non-profit). This is the difference between being fined as an unregistered solicitor of charitable funds and outright fraud."
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/197020-byron-dvinner-back-again-19.html

AlSwearengen
08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
but gene and rosebowl told us he was an upstanding individual and used to work for the f.b.i. or c.i.a or somebody. Unbelievable.

engie
08-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Yep -- and these entities can subpoena...De'Vinner is fried.

How anyone still subscribes to Scout through all this blows my mind... Nice advice jackasses...

FlabLoser
08-08-2013, 11:07 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/clintnod.gif

AlSwearengen
08-08-2013, 11:21 AM
also, this can't look good for olemiss considering how big a fan of olemiss he is and how involved with the touhys he is. This news along with the news that the ncaa is looking into olemiss could mean shit is about to get serious. And I'm sure UT is pushing the Davinner thing.

FlabLoser
08-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Good point. Ole Miss, meet subpoena power.

But seeing as how half the schools in the SEC could also be outed here, I can see the NCAA finding no issues.

Coach34
08-08-2013, 11:40 AM
People eventually learn not to cross Hack

msstate7
08-08-2013, 11:44 AM
People eventually learn not to cross Hack

Nice

AlSwearengen
08-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Good point. Ole Miss, meet subpoena power.

But seeing as how half the schools in the SEC could also be outed here, I can see the NCAA finding no issues.

True, but I have seen message board rants several pages long by tenn. fans and their most common gripe was olemiss, probably b/c of the touhys.

FlabLoser
08-08-2013, 12:18 PM
There are no 501c3 organizations containing the name "Byron", "Devinner", or "De'Vinner". I am sure he is breaking charity laws, but he is not a 501c3.

Vandownbytheriver
08-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Yep -- and these entities can subpoena...De'Vinner is fried.

How anyone still subscribes to Scout through all this blows my mind... Nice advice jackasses...

With this site and SPS, how anyone subscribes to any site blows my mind. Why pay for shit you can get free? And often before someone "breaks" the info. The world would be a better place if everyone of those sites went away.

CadaverDawg
08-08-2013, 01:06 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/clintnod.gif

(For obvious reasons)

Barking 13
08-08-2013, 01:26 PM
"When you hang a man, you ought to remember what he looks like" ......

Political Hack
08-08-2013, 01:28 PM
"When you hang a man, you ought to remember what he looks like" ......

I'm Political Hack and I approve this message.

Drewbowski
08-08-2013, 01:37 PM
+1 Hack