PDA

View Full Version : Deer pictures

basedog
01-16-2016, 09:29 AM
If I knew how to share pictures I would show a couple of Bucks I shot. One is 5 years old, both were chasing does, shot both this past week like Monday and Wednesday.

P.S. I know you click on that tree looking thing but then I'm lost as when I go to my pictures to double click it doesn't appear. Oh, I hate when I hear "he needs another year or I let him walk".

engie
01-16-2016, 09:47 AM
Upload online somewhere -- then share the picture URL

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-16-2016, 12:44 PM
Upload online somewhere -- then share the picture URL

I recommend photobucket. You can sign in through Facebook, upload picture, copy forum link and paste after you click on "tree thing" in here.

BeastMan
01-16-2016, 12:46 PM
I would suggest photo bucket and the Outdoor Dawg Forum (click link in my sig)

basedog
01-16-2016, 01:02 PM
So from "My Pictures" in my folders it want work, or it hasn't. I have pics downloaded and when I click on the tree i see the url box, then I went to "my pictures" double clicked and of course nothing happens. Damn, wish it was like facebook to download or e-mail!

Dawghouse
01-16-2016, 01:36 PM
You cant post them here from your computer. You can only post them if they are online. Go to photobucket.com, sign up, upload them there, copy the link they provide, paste it here when you click the "tree thing".

basedog
01-16-2016, 01:39 PM
You cant post them here from your computer. You can only post them if they are online. Go to photobucket.com, sign up, upload them there, copy the link they provide, paste it here when you click the "tree thing".

Thanks Dawghouse, I get what you are saying!

basedog
01-16-2016, 02:04 PM
I signed up on photobucket, uploaded a picture, I copied it, then when I hit the tree it only shows copy and cut in dark, want let me paste as it is shaded on url. I know, I'm an idiot, hell I've even stayed in HIE many times!

dawgoneyall
01-16-2016, 02:21 PM
It's ok. I saw the movie.

basedog
01-16-2016, 02:26 PM
It's ok. I saw the movie.

Damn that was funny!