PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting weekend

msstate7
01-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Any good news slipping out?

defiantdog
01-16-2016, 10:59 AM
i like how we bring instate guys together on one weekend and out of state guys on another weekend. I like how we brought Zach farrar this weekend though.... its probably comforting to be around a bunch of recruits who don't act like strangers around each other.

HancockCountyDog
01-16-2016, 11:05 AM
i like how we bring instate guys together on one weekend and out of state guys on another weekend. I like how we brought Zach farrar this weekend though.... its probably comforting to be around a bunch of recruits who don't act like strangers around each other.

We had more of a mix this weekend. I think we had a solid core of MS guys, but there a decent number of out of state guys.

maroonmania
01-16-2016, 11:12 AM
Maybe I missed all the excitement. Last I saw was an inappropriate post that referenced Sleepy. Sure hope it didn't get much worse.

klong-dog
01-16-2016, 11:18 AM
What about sleepy

Really Clark?
01-16-2016, 11:49 AM
What about sleepy

Dude. There is a thread that you have already posted in about this topic. It won't be discussed and was deleted for a reason. Let it go. It was inappropriate.

whosyourdawgy
01-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Um read the thread by Coach34 please.

Coach34
01-16-2016, 12:44 PM
Sleepy is at Jackson State. Love the dude and he did a good job for us. Sleepy, before he left, made us aware of other school's beautiful campuses. All is well

maroonmania
01-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Sleepy is at Jackson State. Love the dude and he did a good job for us. Sleepy, before he left, made us aware of other school's beautiful campuses. All is well

Yep, and sorry about that, my post with the Sleepy reference was actually suppose to go in your thread about what kind of posts shouldn't be made during recruiting season.